The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 30, 2014, 03:53:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 556022 times)
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6375 on: June 28, 2012, 01:00:48 pm »

The Walking Dead: A New Day. It's good. It's really gooood. I need more!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:25:49 pm by Fatman » Logged

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6376 on: June 29, 2012, 03:30:38 am »

Just wanna say: If any of you with Xboxs have considered getting a Razer Onza controller, don't. Just don't. There's lots that's good about them, but all of that is just totally shadowed by the flaws that come with the god awful control sticks.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: June 29, 2012, 08:29:40 am »

FINALLY finished dragon age origins including all the DLC and awakening, except darkspawm chronicals, tried that bit and got bored really quickly with it.
But with the rest of the game, really enjoyed. Just wish DLC rewards in origins carried over into awakening. I missed my starmetal sword and my wardens keep armour. Sad

Need to either get hold of skyrim and / or dragon age II

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6378 on: June 29, 2012, 06:21:53 pm »

I got Dragon Age and played the shit out of it, then about halfway through I heard that Dragon Age II was really bad and it took the steam out of my engine pretty quickly.

At least, that's what I think.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: June 29, 2012, 06:29:20 pm »

I'm having a Love/Hate relationship With SD Gundam Capsule fighters.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6380 on: June 29, 2012, 07:12:06 pm »

Ended my Deep Elf/Ice Elementalist with stupidity, an empty stomach and charging to my death.

Summon Horrible Things takes away a point or few of INT, after a couple of castings, I dropped from 34 and hungerless ass-kicking magic to a bitch 18 who needs a Honeycomb for God-Tier spells. And I was out of food after the removal of the Hive in .10, so I did the only thing possible: Grabbed the meat that my body couldn't handle efficiently and went to Cocytus to kick some bitch ass. But I found a room of undead fuckers, ran out of meat quickly and booked it to Pan to scrounge up some food.

Found a lychee, a gate to a Zig and thinking "Fuck this shit", paid the gold and went in, kicking ass and taking names until I was starving. Again. Not starving but starving, couldn't cast shit and had to fucking run to the stairs like a bitch until I found some Potions of Porridge to gulp down and return the beatdown ten fold, as I was literally at the teens in life.

Instead of running, I kept on going down, kept on casting spells I couldn't afford (Ice Storm, Freezing Cloud, Poison Arrow, the kick ass stuff) and made it down to a floor of Metal Rock: Crystal Golems (Glam), Metal Golems, Metal Dragons, the fucking shit that's fucking resistant to fucking everything and can fuck you up. All those fucks were necessary because they were all at the exit, and there was 20 of the fuckers. Had one teleport scroll left and read it, only to be teleported back to the start. Starving and with no food and nothing to kill them with, I decided to dodge and weave through them to get to the end, to make the bastards work for their kill instead of handing them my head.

Next level, slimes. Loads of slimes. And Eyeballs, the paralyzing kind, and I met my end, melting in acid, yelling profanities at it all.

Ninja'd: 863
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6381 on: June 29, 2012, 08:14:34 pm »

Anarchy Online. On my oh-Hell-squishy-Nanomage-my-Robot-Pet-is-crap-my-armour-is-bad-I-am-hopeless-at-fighting-as-I-built-to-trade-skilling-Engineer. I have concluded that running solo missions leads to RAGEQUIT as I get faced with Ninjabots and other such joys. After having to spend forever travelling to the mission. And then I get something good and think, "Maybe one more before I leave it and do something else." Inanity: repeating the same actions over and again believing that results will be different.
Sometimes I even get to see the exit before I get killed by a boot to the head.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: June 30, 2012, 05:14:23 am »

@ log I heard all the dragon age 1 is crappy stuff as well. But I saw a mate on it and it looks ok. So I'm going to give it a go.

Until I can afford it however I'm replaying as a male character to get the *bangs morrigan* achievement.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6383 on: June 30, 2012, 11:45:09 am »

I've never played either dragon age game, but the main thing I hear about Dragon Age II that's really negative is they change a lot of gameplay elements and stuff, like apparently the combat is totally different, or something.

EDIT: The professional russian assignment in BF3 is such bs. Good luck joining a game in squad death match where you're on a squad that doesn't have half the kills of the others.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:19:34 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6384 on: July 02, 2012, 01:16:45 am »

Been playing Webtiles .10 for Dungeon Crawl as a DE/FE after my jaunt as an DE/IE on the downloadable. Usually die through poison or hubris but on the plus side, I usually use the mouse for the downloadable version and when I tried it yesterday, I already knew a good amount of the key commands. Gotta love muscle memory from the classics.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6385 on: July 02, 2012, 01:25:14 am »

Finally FINALLY unlocked that gun. Sweetness.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: July 02, 2012, 04:28:13 am »

and my computer monitor is dying, but to be honest I've had it for almost 15 years now.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6387 on: July 02, 2012, 11:08:06 am »

DE/FE, doing pretty well and was tackling the Bailey until I came across an Orc Warlord, not the pussy bitch knights but the real "My armor is red from the blood of the dumbshits who fucking challenged me" Warlord. Thought I could sneak past him with Invisibility but he kept track and once I turned visible, one shot me with a thrown axe. Forgot about them and especially forgot their fucking .500 magnum throw, fucking cut my Fire Slinger in half.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6388 on: July 02, 2012, 12:01:07 pm »

Super Monday Night Combat. I'd really like to play this with a team of good players, because I'm sort of sick of carrying my entire team.

"Okay guys, Four of the five players on the blue team are on the right. Oh, you'll all go left? Even though I ask for at least one other person to help me over and over? That's okay. I'll hold them all back by myself. And push them back. And kill their turrets. And do 95% of the damage done to the moneyball. Enjoy my victory, assholes."

At least, that's what I think.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #6389 on: July 02, 2012, 04:48:51 pm »

@ The Dragon Age topic- Dragon Age Origins is basically what got me really interested in playing games. Spent over 100 hours on my first run through, really got into reading a lot of the scrolls and stuff found, and very much found myself caring about the other main characters. Just finished Dragon Age 2, and though I didn't find it great, as it had a very different feel to the first game, it was still ok.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: