The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 21, 2014, 04:43:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 564   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 608569 times)
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 24, 2010, 07:29:49 pm »

Where do they say that? It's implied that she can't breath normal air (hence the helmet), but other then that is completely organic.

It's speculated that Quarians are cyborgs because no one ever sees them without their mask. They can breathe normal oxygen, I think, it's just that they don't have a well-developed immune system like the other species because they have spent their entire lives aboard a starship, so they wear the mask as a precautionary measure, even on board their own ship.

Yep, I'm way too obsessed with ME...

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #856 on: January 24, 2010, 07:30:54 pm »

Played some Assassin's Creed II, did an assassination contract side mission, so that was fun, I also played a bit of Dragon's Lair, which was also fun.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 24, 2010, 07:46:56 pm »

So if anybody has pokemon diamond, pearl or platinum, and wants an eevee or three, just send me a pm.

Platinum, FUCK YEAH!

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #858 on: January 24, 2010, 08:29:27 pm »

Quote from: The Mass Effect Wiki on Quarian biology
Quarians are generally shorter and of slighter build than humans. They dress in a scavenged assortment of materials, hiding their faces behind visors, goggles, or breathing masks. Over the generations quarians' immune systems have atrophied due to the years in the sterile environment of the Migrant Fleet. As such, quarians are given various vaccinations and immunizations to help ward off disease. However, they still refuse to remove their suits as to not take the risk. Due to this practice, as well as cultural and behavioral factors, many people believe that the quarians are cybernetic, a blend of machine and biology that can survive for a time in the vacuum of space. Contrary to this belief, quarians are capable of removing their masks, but they must take antibiotics and herbal supplements in order to do so safely.

Quarians have an endoskeleton, teeth, and two eyes with eyelids and tear-ducts. (Ascension p. 235) Females have mammary glands. Quarians may have evolved along similar lines as Earth's higher primates, much as Australia's koalas developed like Africa's leaf-eating prosimians: a phenomenon called convergent evolution.

Like turians, the quarians are a dextro-protein species of reverse chirality from humans and asari. The food of levo-protein races such as humans or asari is at best inedible and at worst poisonous; most likely triggering a dangerous allergic reaction. Quarians who want to taste something (other than the refined edible paste issued to all who leave on their Pilgrimage) can eat specially purified turian cuisine.

At least, that's what I think.
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 25, 2010, 04:27:22 am »

So yeah my friend got me real excited today. He called up and said "Hey man, I think Mass Effect 2 is out! They say on the EB website that it's in stock!" So I went and looked for him since he couldn't leave the house (he had to look after his baby sister), excited because games had, on occasion, been released a few days early and I was really hoping this one would too. The guy said that yes, they had it in stock- but they weren't allowed to release it until the 28th, the day school starts...

So I just played a few hours of CoD multi-player, and got up to level 35.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2010, 04:31:16 am »

But doesn't the game come out on the 26th? Or is it supposed to come out on the 28th where you are?

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 25, 2010, 10:27:28 am »

Fallout 3, tis awesome.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 25, 2010, 11:43:59 am »

Did a video compression test and messed around with the options on Youtube for my let's play, watch it here if you want, sound card's not here yet, but I've got everything else set up.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #863 on: January 25, 2010, 03:28:57 pm »

Playing me some borderlands! Cheesy

EDIT: Still playing Borderlands. I got an Eridian weapon, and I'm gonna sell it since they are all pieces of crap, and I'm also at the final boss, which is still a pain in the ass, because it takes forever to kill. What still pisses me off is dying, when you die at the hands of an enemy, and respawn, they instantly have all their health back, which is a royal pain in the ass if your on a boss that dies slowly like the destroyer, but if you kill yourself, it doesn't get it's health back. So what I do is when I'm about to die I jump off the cliff behind you at the final boss.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 04:18:56 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 25, 2010, 05:58:46 pm »

But doesn't the game come out on the 26th? Or is it supposed to come out on the 28th where you are?

Comes out the 28th here, yeah. Games always have a later release date down here.

Achilles
« Reply #865 on: January 25, 2010, 06:07:45 pm »

Playing Mass Effect. I was excited when I saw the message from Amazon saying that ME2 had shipped
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #866 on: January 25, 2010, 06:40:34 pm »

Play the "Natural Selection" mod for Half-Life. It's kick-ass as shit.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #867 on: January 25, 2010, 07:37:25 pm »

Comes out the 28th here, yeah. Games always have a later release date down here.

I might not even be able to get my copy tommorrow, which irritates me because they won't give me the preorder bonus for it if I do get it the next day.

Achilles
« Reply #868 on: January 25, 2010, 07:55:04 pm »

I might not even be able to get my copy tommorrow, which irritates me because they won't give me the preorder bonus for it if I do get it the next day.
heh. I'm getting mine tomorrow. That's why I'm trying to beat ME1 today. Even though I've got around a dozen campaigns finished on the PC, I have yet to finish it on XBox. And I pre-ordered ME2 on XBox
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #869 on: January 25, 2010, 09:04:18 pm »

I actually might be able to get it tomorrow, so that's cool.

EDIT: Definitely getting it tomorrow.
Anyways, tried to help my sister in Fable 2 with unlocking that pistol at the gun range. I hate the aiming, it feels so clunky, and a lot of times you will be pulled out of the precision aiming for no apparent reason.

But she just got it, so that's cool. I'm probably gonna play some more Borderlands.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 10:31:20 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 564   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: