The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 01, 2014, 06:45:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 578451 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5430 on: November 13, 2011, 12:10:08 am »

This totally gangsta text-based essay writing game. It's so fucking gangsta that this slime be all bitchin' happy  He love you long time

(click to show/hide)

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5431 on: November 13, 2011, 04:54:24 am »

Tons of Skyrim. Level 11, definitely going the sneaky route this time around, and I totally love all the cool stuff you can do, like cooking and whatnot. I really need to find the Dark Brotherhood.

I also bought myself Crysis 1 on xbox, definitely better than the sequel (Not that 2 is bad or anything), haven't been playing it much because of you-know-what. :3

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5432 on: November 13, 2011, 04:56:20 am »

Been playing since about 7 PM... Got the collectors edition. I'm rolling a sneaky khajiit. This game... Oh god I can feel my life draining away.
Sneaky wood elf here.  Have you joined Dark Brotherhood yet?  I just got a message from them saying "we know" but that's it.  I think I'm on the verge of joining the thieves guild though.

Ninja'd LOL!

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5433 on: November 13, 2011, 05:14:14 am »

There's more info on the Elder Scrolls Wiki on how to join. Very handy page! I GOT MY FIRST HOUSE! I can't remember the name of the city, but the Jarl gives you permission to purchase it upon killing your first dragon. I've killed 2 now. So awesome. Also, some enemies are freaking hard, like the Hagraven, had to crank my difficulty down to the easiest to beat that thing. Wish there was a way to discern the level/difficulty of enemies, because I hate having to wuss out and lower the difficulty.

Right now I'm downloading a little ol' game some of you might remember. Does a game called "Infantry Online", played via the SOE Station.com launcher sound familiar to anybody?

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5434 on: November 14, 2011, 03:37:32 am »

I got my first house in the town with the thieves guild for breaking up the skooma syndicate.  Also joined the Dark Brotherhood (without using the wiki).  Haven't seen a dragon yet.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5435 on: November 14, 2011, 07:22:02 am »

Have you spoken to the Jarl in Whiterun? I don't think you'll actually see any until after you've faced the first one. Just check your quest info, there's a specific quest you do for it.

I got into a drinking contest with some dude (Don't even know where I got the quest from), and ended up all the way across the province in some city I can't remember the name of it(It's the one shown in some of the trailers, with the waterfalls and one big tower in the center). I'm level 14 now and am really digging the archery skill, I'm getting pretty good at this whole sneaking thing. Now if only I could find a decent enough sword or dagger. OH, I also got Azura's star. Might come in handy.

RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #5436 on: November 14, 2011, 10:54:09 am »

More Battlefield, I finally found good individual to work as a able squad. Top squad in several games, and the communication of team work is a blessing.

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: November 14, 2011, 11:17:17 am »

Been up till 3am playing Skyrim. I LOVE the new spells, they are such an improvement from the boring magic in Oblivion. Also dual wielding magic (and just dual wielding in general) is incredibly fun, I'm trying to go full warlock mode so not much armor (mostly because beneficial enchantments for a mage only really fit on light armor, otherwise I'd wear chain) and a lot of setting things on fire.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #5438 on: November 14, 2011, 05:17:17 pm »

I could only play one hour of Skyrim, it looks awesome, I started a Bréton (I will certainly specialize in Alteration), love the revamped spell/fight/craft/unicornmanagement/everything. So far the result is astonishing.

Engrish as second language
Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: November 15, 2011, 05:22:20 am »

Got Skyrim  Grin Very enjoyable though I could only play one hour then I got bored. I don't think it was the game's fault though :\

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5440 on: November 15, 2011, 01:59:19 pm »

Skryim still... Level 22 now.  I got married this morning.  Came back from a Dwemer ruin with some chicks sword and pendant that apparently means I'm ready to shack up or something.  Gave the chick back her sword, she aks if I'm interested, blah blah...

So now her old boyfriend moved in with her into my house?  Or something?  One or more people are going to die as I sort this mess out.  Or I'll just reload and jilt her at the altar instead of actually marrying her.

Bitches don't step out on T-LO the assassin.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: November 15, 2011, 07:58:38 pm »

Have two characters going on, an Orc Barbarian who goes around dual wielding axes and going berserk on people and an Imperial Mage-Knight who wears Daedric armor and slings magic in his left hand and steals souls with his enchanted sword in his right.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5442 on: November 16, 2011, 09:36:55 am »

Vengeance served upon my wifes stalker.  Shot the low down no count busta in the grill with an arrow while he was eating breakfast.  In the middle of the Bee and Barb inn.  While no less than 8 people were in the room.  You think you're safe in a crowd?  Bitch please, I got the mad sneaking skills all up ins.  After the standard "oh my god he's dead!" nonsense died down I looted his body, stole his food off his plate and left without anyone being the wiser.  Son, you walk into my house and hang all over my wife you end up dead and naked in public. 

Now I need to figure out how to evict the creepy bodyguard who came with my house.

In other news I'm really dissapointed that I was able to predict the course of the Dark Brotherhood mission arc (so far) from the minute I walked into the sanctuary.  Not that it isn't fun, but storywise it's pretty weak so far. 

I may do an impromptu review of my impressions of Skyrim in general so far.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5443 on: November 16, 2011, 03:28:04 pm »

Halo CEA. The game is amazing, the new graphics look gorgeous, along with the redone cutscenes, audio, and music. Truly a great game for Halo fans.

Now back to Skyrim. Trying to do a quest where you become the Thane of Falkreath by helping out 3 people... But no matter how much I help I only have 2/3.  :l

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5444 on: November 16, 2011, 04:23:58 pm »

Now back to Skyrim. Trying to do a quest where you become the Thane of Falkreath by helping out 3 people... But no matter how much I help I only have 2/3.  :l
I had the same problem in Morgoth or whatever it's called.  Chop some firewood and walk around talking to people until someone offers to buy it off you.  A few smaller towns have this problem.

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: