The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 07:33:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 569476 times)
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #6225 on: May 05, 2012, 03:11:54 am »

I'm currently playing a bass guitar.

That counts right?

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6226 on: May 05, 2012, 01:24:22 pm »

Persona 4, need to get a few items from the TV and need to find Risa to start her Social Link, but she might only be available after exams. In the second exam period and the game still manages to throw curveballs.

With a bit o' Shining Force, Hans can't even deal half damage against Goblins; Ken is useful for now and one of my more potent attackers; Lowe is a healer; Gong is fucking Gong; Warrior-Guy is alright but he will get better; Tao, I just love mages. And she's a solid 7 damage hitter.

Shit, going to take a while until Zolo.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6227 on: May 05, 2012, 03:13:59 pm »

I picked up Shank 2 because it was half off.   I really need to finish the first one.  I had reached the point where I was like an unstoppable beast carving up my enemies without even slowing down then I hit some dude in a meat locker and came to a standstill.  Big ugly goon.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6228 on: May 06, 2012, 12:04:54 am »

I'm currently playing a bass guitar.

That counts right?

In my books.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6229 on: May 06, 2012, 03:35:01 am »

Heh, got past the point in Shank I was stuck at.  It turns out you have to use the pistols even though the meat slabs seem to be well within shotgun range.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: May 06, 2012, 06:34:22 am »

Playing Ghost Recon some more.

Enjoyable, modding out my SCAR and AK with some nice mods.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6231 on: May 08, 2012, 07:46:43 pm »

Gez, since you had enough time to rake in mad stacks of cash and some levels in Strange Journey, and you probably got past the more painful fuckballs puzzles, here's a demon.

7CDopU%fgQzo%j2L
XryHbnnmDowYGtAs

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6232 on: May 09, 2012, 12:33:34 pm »

Gez, since you had enough time to rake in mad stacks of cash and some levels in Strange Journey, and you probably got past the more painful fuckballs puzzles, here's a demon.

7CDopU%fgQzo%j2L
XryHbnnmDowYGtAs

Sweet, thanks. Honestly been a while to play, but will be playing some more today.

I've been busy actually looking for a job.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6233 on: May 09, 2012, 03:22:04 pm »

You're going to need level 83 for that end-game beast though.
And what planet? If it's after E, I can laugh. The game's a real jerk with those map layouts later on.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6234 on: May 09, 2012, 06:03:00 pm »

Played the trial of Minecraft. Its nice being able to play it at a steady rate, but what sucks is playing such an earlier version of the game. Hope they updated it to the most recent soon.

EDIT: So I did some spending. Got myself Sniper Elite V2 for 360, Unit 13 on the Vita, pre ordered Resistance on the Vita (Purchasing Unit 13 also got my a coupon for $10 off Resistance, sweet), and I got myself a microsoft points card, which I used to buy Minecraft and Sine Mora.

I'll start off with Sniper Elite V2. Easily one of the most satisfying sniping experiences I've felt in a game since Battlefield 3, watching a slow mo shot of the bullet flying through the air and penetrating the targets skin, bones, organs, etc, it never gets dull. There are some annoying bugs and glitches in the game, nothing really major though, and I'm sure it will be patched. I'm a little disappointed I didn't pre order it and get the "Kill Hitler" level, though I'm willing to bet they'll have it for free for everybody at some point in the future. Some issues I have with the game are ones I acknowledged in my post on my thoughts of the demo; the main issue being the enemies level of awareness, it's not uncommon for a baddie to spot you from well over a few hundred meters away, I could understand if that enemy was another sniper, but in most cases they are not, it's not enough to take away from how fun the game is though.

Minecraft... well... the 360 version is version 1.6.6, I believe, one of the beta builds of the game, so the game is lacking a lot of the newer features, and to add to that, the world isn't infinite like the PC version. You are confined to a small area the size of which is covered on the in-game map. They did say they'd update the game like they do the PC version (Albeit at a slower rate), but I severely hope they increase the world size, it's no fun only being limited to a tiny space, where in the PC version you can go exploring on a world 93 billion times the size of earth (The "Infinite" world does end eventually), trying to find that perfect spot at which to build your creations.

Unit 13 is pretty generic, but pretty fun. The games main focus is its online 2 player co op, though its rare you'll find another match. You can choose from several soldiers in the game, each one filling a specific role, there's a "Jack-of-all-trades" totally balanced dude, there's a sniper dude, a run and gun type guy, a CQB dude, there's a soldier for whichever roll it is you wish to play, and you can level them up and unlock more gear too. I did manage to get into one match, despite very few players, it's fun and it works quite well. There's zero lag to be had, and voice chat.
I've only played a couple levels, but if you're looking for a fun little third person shooter to have with you to quickly blow 10 or 15 minutes on a single level, Unit 13 would be good for you.

Sine Mora... Haven't started the full game yet, but played the trial. If you're a fan of arcade style shoot-em-ups, this one is no different, at least in terms of gameplay. What sets Sine Mora apart from other shmups is its very well written, and weird story of revenge, along with its fantastic art design and cool music.

I want to say one last thing too, game designers, for fucks sake, if you're gonna have game content as a pre order bonus, don't make it a full blown level from the game like Sniper Elite (Even if that level has nothing to do with the rest of the game), or a multiplayer map, or some feature or whatever that should be in there to begin with. Make the content something aesthetic, like a skin for your gun or dude, I shouldn't have to purchase the game in advance to get the full experience. I'm not just picking on Sniper Elite either, there are many others out there that do this, unfortunately this isn't something that's going to just stop.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 03:37:28 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6235 on: May 13, 2012, 11:49:03 pm »

Dat last paragraph. Preach it, brother.

I bought myself a 3ds yesterday, along with super Mario 3D world and MGS3.

Can someone please explain to me what the developers were thinking when they decided to take away Mario's ability to pick things up?

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6236 on: May 14, 2012, 12:18:23 am »

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked!

Maybe they were thinking of saving it for Super Mario 3D Land 2 as a "new" feature?

Persona 4, wrapped up
(click to show/hide)

But yeah, used up a Soma to spend more time in there and my entire stock of SP restoratives sans 1 while fighting the boss. Literally. Dude was fucking buffed! -dyne for all four normal elements, able to buff 1 element for massive damage and nerf the others to hell, Bitch Slap of Justice for massive damage on your entire party... If I didn't have that many SP restoratives or the skill that heals your party fully, it'd have been extremely, extremely painful, especially to kick the bucket that late into it.

And he spams that bitch slap. 4 times in a row. Wasn't overly tough with proper healing and buffs/debuffs, but damn it felt good to win.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6237 on: May 14, 2012, 01:19:48 am »

Dat last paragraph. Preach it, brother.

I bought myself a 3ds yesterday, along with super Mario 3D world and MGS3.

Can someone please explain to me what the developers were thinking when they decided to take away Mario's ability to pick things up?
Haven't only a few mario games actually had that feature? Also, get Mario Kart 7 and we can race online, or fight the ooze in Resident Evil. Either one is good.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #6238 on: May 14, 2012, 05:09:29 am »

I don't know if anyone has heard of this one, but I've been playing the dayz mod for arma 2. Pretty awesome, getting sort of close to a more realistic zombie game, definitely worth taking a look at! Smiley

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6239 on: May 14, 2012, 09:28:12 am »

More Strange Journey..

I kinda gave up for a day after I got hit by an insta-kill spell that targeted me and forced me into a game over.

But decided to continue on, my demon roster is as follows.

Aeros
Lilim
Ippon-Datara

My backups are
Oni
Onmoraki
Pixie
Itsumade
Jack Frost
Acheri

I've been mostly trying to collect them female demons *cough cough*