The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 22, 2014, 01:18:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 559   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 519328 times)
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6420 on: July 16, 2012, 04:27:56 pm »

I had a dream that I was playing killing floor with various forumites, except it was real life and super easy and I've never played the game so it was nothing like killing floor, but TLO kept saying "tch, this is just like killing floor!"
You haven't played Killing Floor with me.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6421 on: July 16, 2012, 04:37:54 pm »

Battlefield 2. Or at least trying to play it. Yesterday I was having this issue where it would close immediately after start up. I restarted my lappy and that seemed to fix it, I just hope it isn't a temporary fix.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6422 on: July 16, 2012, 04:38:29 pm »

I haven't played it with anyone. I haven't played it at all.

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6423 on: July 16, 2012, 04:46:18 pm »

I haven't played it with anyone. I haven't played it at all.
Hehehehe

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6424 on: July 16, 2012, 05:38:06 pm »

I don't know how to respond to that, so here's a .gif I made of me stroking my own penis.

The Witcher 2 is pretty sickwicked.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6425 on: July 16, 2012, 05:52:39 pm »

A bit of BF2. Figured out you have to run it in Windows XP mode, fixed the crashing from what I can tell. I suck at the game lol, I need a mouse.

Gonna play some Doom 3, got the duct tape mod and everything.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6426 on: July 16, 2012, 06:15:22 pm »

I don't know how to respond to that, so here's a .gif I made of me stroking my own penis.
You haven't played KF the way I've played it. I'll leave that to your imagination.   Which is certainly less brutal than how I've played KF.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6427 on: July 17, 2012, 04:05:55 am »

So what exactly is Killing Floor? From what I can tell from the trailers for it on Steam its like L4D except with more tactical, and with more depth than making your way from one end of the level to the other like L4D. I might get it, since the complete bundle is on sale for like $17, though I'm not sure I could run it.

Bit of everything lately though is what I've been playing though. Got the Duct Tape mod working for Doom 3, really enjoying the game, love the horror atmosphere, I just hope id announced a Doom 4 soon, maybe Doom 3 BFG Edition will have some sort of teaser for it.

Played a bit of Max Payne 3, I might trade this one, I mean, I like it, I just don't see much of a reason to return to the single player, I've been going through Arcade mode, but that's about, and I hate the multiplayer.

I've been jumping back and forth between MGS2 and MGS3 on my Vita. One definite advantage the 3DS version has over the Vita one is the circle pads, they're a lot more precise, since they're a fair bit bigger than the Vita's sticks. Since they're so small, they're really sensitive, so I can understand why they'd put in the Hold L Trigger to sneak thing. The 3DS version of the game also has the improvements brought forth with Peace Walker (Third person shooting, moving and shooting, etc), though still, I think the HD Collection is a better deal than the 3DS Snake Eater.

Played a bit of Sniper Elite V2, beat a level. Really fun game, despite the issues I've mentioned previously. I'm also looking forward to Sniper Ghost Warrior 2. The first game was apparently crap (Though it sold very well in Europe, from what I've heard), but from what I've seen of the new one, it looks like they really shaped it up to be a better game.

More Skyrim, I've been spending a little less time on this one. On my first dude, I essentially went through and did everything in the game, so with this character I'm not really in much a rush to do everything. I got my dude to level 81 with an exploit, which has made the game tons of fun, now that I have my perks exactly how I want them to be. Also, I really REALLY didn't want to have to grind a ton to get to the max level. No thanks.

And last, but not least, Battlefield 3. A problem I have with the console version is the popularity of Conquest, it's the most played mode in the game, with the most servers, but it doesn't work well in the console version. Since there's only 24 players, it can be difficult to get a kill when they're all spread out across a huge open map, where as the PC counterpart you have 64 players running all over the place.
I set my server filter to only do Rush and Domination game modes, since Rush everybody is confined to a smaller portion of the map, and Domination takes place on the 16 Player Close Quarters maps, which, as the name implies, is all small close quarters maps.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: July 17, 2012, 06:28:34 am »

Just did exteeminatus on Jan centre from lobby till after chaos wave. No deaths on any of the arenas. And came second in kills by a loss of 20. However my mate who had highest kills was also highest deaths.

I felt amazingly epic.

5436 kills

Nill deaths.

Boo to the fucking yeah.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6429 on: July 17, 2012, 08:01:00 am »

The easiest way to describe Killing Floor is a mashup of Counter Strike and Left 4 Dead.  You kill zombies in waves, in between waves you buy weapons and ammo.  There are different classes you can play and they level up as you accomplish challenges like headshots or so much damage with shotguns.  Check it out.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6430 on: July 17, 2012, 12:00:08 pm »

Ah okay, cool, reminds me of CoD Zombies.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6431 on: July 17, 2012, 02:38:03 pm »

Ah okay, cool, reminds me of CoD Zombies.
Ehh... I guess?  There's a lot more depth in KF and it's not just fight till you die, there is a win condition.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6432 on: July 17, 2012, 03:09:05 pm »

Persona 3, level 46 and still in Great condition. Still have no idea what combination warrants me Thor, think I saw a 41/43 for Chariot so chances are it's in the high 40s, low 50s.

Ninja'd: 863
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6433 on: July 17, 2012, 03:25:55 pm »

Mass Effect 3 with Extended Cut. Next up: Geth vs Quarian incident

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6434 on: July 17, 2012, 07:42:28 pm »

Looking at the Villain Trailer for Black Ops II, I am surprisingly excited for it. Trent Reznor is doing the music, and the plot seems a lot more interesting and well written than that of MW2 or MW3.
There's one thing I will never understand about CoD fans. Treyarch tries to add something fun and new with each game, as well as a more unique and interesting plot, they do something to change up the game from MW, but everybody seems to hate their games, where as IW quite literally copy/pastes the previous MW entry, resells it, and everybody gets a major hard-on for it.

Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 559   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: