The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 23, 2014, 02:22:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 553404 times)
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6525 on: August 20, 2012, 07:29:25 am »

Can you spare a brother a couple of bones to make the purchase? (Unless it needs pixel shader for the eye candy then no dice)
Based on other games you've said you can't run I Grimrock would kill your vid card.

Speaking of Grimrock I finally reached level six and smoked my first Ogre.  Fighting an Ogre in a large room = easy (space to sidestep his charge attack).  I await the inevitable and sadistic moment I'll be facing one in a narrow hallway.  For now I'm trapped at the end of a dead end hallway with an awesome magical artifact that if I pick it up will spawn two giant crabs to block my exit.  I hate giant crabs.  In fact I have my hate on for almost every creature in this damn game. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6526 on: August 20, 2012, 02:28:30 pm »

thats k. Im sure someone else broke that non disclosure by just clicking ACCEPT YO

ill google it later.

People are doing a pretty good job of not breaking the NDA, before I was aware of it, I had tried googling some problems I have with the game, only to find absolutely nothing on the game, at least in terms of discussions on the beta.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6527 on: August 20, 2012, 04:11:35 pm »

Playing the Celts in AoE:Online.

Not premium yet, hopefully soon when I hit 40 and do a couple of alliance missions.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6528 on: August 20, 2012, 05:29:09 pm »

Wrapped up Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, it grew on me as I progressed and the main plot was better than the rehashed Disney worlds. Liked the card game system and aside from those defenders at the end and a boss or two, pretty damn good. It's the bridge between 1 & 2 and 358/2 Days compliments it (I think) so might have to play that one before 2.

Based on other games you've said you can't run I Grimrock would kill your vid card.

That figures. HK is left out of the good stuff again.

Dust 514 Beta. I'd tell y'all all about it but apparently there's a Non Disclosure Agreement in the Terms and Agreements. :I

So odd that someone reads one of those fangled anti-liability things. You ever considered being a lawyer Yut?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:31:15 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6529 on: August 20, 2012, 08:03:01 pm »

Grimrock... got out of the dead end hallway with my new magic orb.  It has elevated my mage to beastly power levels.  I blew a couple hours exploring a string of pitfall traps which led as deep as floor eight before I fought my way back to six again.  The flaming ghost knights can wait a bit until I get some better gear/spells. 

And to take a break from old school dungeon grinding I finally tried Elite Sniper v2.   Holy crap, shooting nazis in the eye from 200 meters away has never looked so good.  Seems way more linear than the original though.  Maybe it will open up in the next level.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6530 on: August 20, 2012, 10:07:38 pm »

Total Overdose, the driving is so laughably poor and driving missions are crap. But slow motion head shots with dual pistols are fun as hell and dual wielding sawed-offs. Now that's classy.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6531 on: August 21, 2012, 07:42:57 pm »

Just finished the Guild Wars 2 stress test. I'll definitely be sinking a shitload of hours into that.

And I really really really want Darksiders 2. I think Death looks fucking stupid, but I loved the hell out of the first one.

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6532 on: August 21, 2012, 07:52:45 pm »

I think of a nice Homage to Casey from teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6533 on: August 21, 2012, 08:05:41 pm »

I love/hate Elite Sniper v2.  I love the way improved kill cam.  I love the improved gadgets for booby trapping.  I hate the small ass levels and linear shit that forces you to eliminate most of the mooks in your path.  After getting frustrated at the short range of most of the "sniping" I you tubed elite sniper v2 longest shot just to see what the best were doing and none of them break 800 meters.  Pleh, run the same search for the first one.  Last time I checked (probably a year ago when I bought the first one) there were multiplayer kills in the 4000 meter range and single player campaign kills around 2000.  And the first had much larger levels that gave you a more variety for choosing your approach paths and for evasion.  I don't dislike the new one, but I hate it when sequels dumb down features. 

Oh, and I shot a guy in the nuts today (it's one of the things I do in video games, don't know why but I'm always drawn to the nutshot) and was shocked/awed/squicked when I realized that the x-ray kill cam for a nutshot actually shows the testicles exploding from the bullet impact.  I wish nutshots scored as high or higher than head shots.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6534 on: August 21, 2012, 09:08:40 pm »

I love/hate Elite Sniper v2.  I love the way improved kill cam.  I love the improved gadgets for booby trapping.  I hate the small ass levels and linear shit that forces you to eliminate most of the mooks in your path.  After getting frustrated at the short range of most of the "sniping" I you tubed elite sniper v2 longest shot just to see what the best were doing and none of them break 800 meters.  Pleh, run the same search for the first one.  Last time I checked (probably a year ago when I bought the first one) there were multiplayer kills in the 4000 meter range and single player campaign kills around 2000.  And the first had much larger levels that gave you a more variety for choosing your approach paths and for evasion.  I don't dislike the new one, but I hate it when sequels dumb down features. 

Oh, and I shot a guy in the nuts today (it's one of the things I do in video games, don't know why but I'm always drawn to the nutshot) and was shocked/awed/squicked when I realized that the x-ray kill cam for a nutshot actually shows the testicles exploding from the bullet impact.  I wish nutshots scored as high or higher than head shots.
I hated how overly aware the enemies are of your position, they could spot you at 800 meters and shoot you just as accurately with their MP-40s from that range, like wtf.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6535 on: August 21, 2012, 11:41:29 pm »

I think of a nice Homage to Casey from teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I read this just as the creeper kicked in and it has simultaneously made both my night and darksiders 2 (which I just bought. I really like it so far, more on that later) SO much better.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6536 on: August 22, 2012, 02:59:13 am »

Dust 514 Beta, this is easily one of the most epic games I've played online in awhile. 32 players spread across a large map, the most enjoyable gametype is one where you capture weapons platforms to fire upon the enemy cruiser looming in the air above the battlefield as it fires on your own, there's tons of perches for snipers, narrow quarters for close quarters firefights, gunships flying around raining death upon the enemy, and players from EVE Online launching missiles at your cruisers, the character customization has a crazy amount of depth, there's tons of skills to upgrade, tons of weapons to buy, tons of suit modules, tons of suits, tons of everything. This is the first F2P game I'd be willing to invest my money in, in fact, I already have (With a leftover $5 from buying a PSN money card lol).
Seriously though, awesome game, I can't wait till it goes out of beta so everybody else can get in on the fun.

Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6537 on: August 22, 2012, 08:00:54 pm »

Still faffing about in Anarchy Online, the only MMORPG where not only can you roll a Bureaucrat as a profession but there's a massive mission chain to make a sharp suit for him/her/it to wear in Social Tab along with a briefcase. Utterly pointless but somehow still charmingly cool. Of course I could use real world money to buy an alternative and save hours of my life. If I actually *had* any money.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6538 on: August 22, 2012, 10:56:48 pm »

Shadow Hearts Covenant, it wasn't enough to get lost constantly in the Underground but to make up for it, fought a dominatrix's pets and completely brutalized one with a 4-way combo complete with a Magic Finisher. That was as awesome as hell. And again, finished the boss (One of them at least) with a Berserked party member.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6539 on: August 24, 2012, 10:08:45 pm »

Just beaten Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Great game, just wish it was longer.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: