The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 18, 2014, 06:34:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 564   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 606312 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6600 on: September 06, 2012, 11:23:12 pm »

Now that I've been paid, I need to pay off my Borderlands 2 pre order, buy some points so I can get CS GO, Dust, and Hearthfire, and maybe buy a vidya gaem or something.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6601 on: September 07, 2012, 04:18:00 am »

Watching my poor Marines go batshit crazy in X-Com.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6602 on: September 07, 2012, 09:13:14 am »

Somebody owned up for not giving you your papers on time.

BG&E, great start, but forgot to take a pic of the serpent.
Snap, that sucks.  The picture taking was a fun piece of the game.  Don't miss the space whale later, that's another one shot pic you can easily miss.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6603 on: September 07, 2012, 03:56:32 pm »

Snap, that sucks.  The picture taking was a fun piece of the game.  Don't miss the space whale later, that's another one shot pic you can easily miss.

Better than Prime's so far. And I get rewarded for my photography!

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6604 on: September 09, 2012, 04:24:10 am »

Been playing some Skyrim, got Hearthfire, which is a really neat expansion, getting to build and customize your own house is great, you can also adopt kids if you're into that kinda thing. Make sure you have lots of Iron ingots though. At least 500.
Also got 3 arcade games, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Mark of the Ninja.
I haven't played a ton of Dust yet, aside from what there was of the trial, it's pretty fun, pretty too look at and everything, kinda furry though, but Metroidvania games aren't out often enough sadly, and I need my fix.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive is fun, if you've played CS before its not a whole lot different aside from some new guns, prettier graphics, and only 5 v 5, but it's still pretty darn fun.
Mark of the Ninja is fantastic, it comes from the dudes who did Shank, the games stealth mechanics work excellently, the story is great, and the art style is really sweet, its a shame it hasn't gotten much attention. I picked it up, played a few levels and said "Okay, after this level I'm going to play something else", but found myself playing a few more, and a few more, until I was at that point where I was too tired to play the game decently.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6605 on: September 09, 2012, 10:12:47 am »

Brawl, with someone who takes it FAR too seriously.

Stock 5? What happened to two minutes?

Oh you're taking items off? Whys that?

You be Yoshi one more time im just gonna be Pit for the rest of the night.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6606 on: September 09, 2012, 10:51:58 am »

Dude, stock 5 is the way to go. And, admittedly, when It's 1 on 1, a few items (instant kills like the hammers) should probably be turned off.

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6607 on: September 09, 2012, 02:15:37 pm »

Stock is where it's at, and I'm one of those jerks who turns items off. No need to give others an advantage to even the scales. I was a Melee guy back when I played it and usually went with Ness, Falcon and Zelda, and went with Marth instead of Roy.

Sometimes Final Destination, a lot of times Hyrule.

Ninja'd: 863
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6608 on: September 09, 2012, 03:17:32 pm »

Oh shit, someone who actually plays Ness as part of their roster? That takes 1337 skillz, yo. In melee I usually rock Link, Captain Falcon, Young Link, and Samus. In Brawl It's usually Captain Falcon, Toon Link (real Link got fucking nerfed, like all of the best characters), Ike, or Pit if I'm feeling cheap.

I mean, I'll grind you into the dirt with anyone you want me to beat you with, but those are my favorites.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6609 on: September 09, 2012, 03:21:44 pm »

I used to roll snake since he's awesome, then I realized he's totally OP, so I mainly go with Weegee and Samus.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6610 on: September 09, 2012, 03:32:51 pm »

The only characters I see as being truly OP are metaknight and pit, just because they have stunlocks that are really fucking easy to pull off (metaknight players just tap A to win). I used to love samus, but her smash in brawl is fucking garbage, just because she loses her suit and has to derp around as zero suit Samus. Her triple jump sucks (all edge grab triple jumps are fucking worthless and I will fight you of you disagree). She should have just been two seperate characters. Also, on a somewhat related note, subspace emissary is fucking garbage. Am I really the only person who notices that the controls for SSB are waaaay to floaty for platforming? They should've done a double dragon style beat 'em up.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: September 10, 2012, 04:01:28 am »

All Kamen Rider Generations 2.

And yes its in Japanese.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6612 on: September 10, 2012, 04:07:45 am »

The only characters I see as being truly OP are metaknight and pit, just because they have stunlocks that are really fucking easy to pull off (metaknight players just tap A to win). I used to love samus, but her smash in brawl is fucking garbage, just because she loses her suit and has to derp around as zero suit Samus. Her triple jump sucks (all edge grab triple jumps are fucking worthless and I will fight you of you disagree). She should have just been two seperate characters. Also, on a somewhat related note, subspace emissary is fucking garbage. Am I really the only person who notices that the controls for SSB are waaaay to floaty for platforming? They should've done a double dragon style beat 'em up.
I dunno ZSS samus can kick a fair bit of ass if you know how to use her, I have a friend I'd play online with who'd use her a lot, doing that button combo thing so you start off as her, and she kicked my ass on just about every ocassion.
And yeah, Subspace Emissary sucked, I liked what they were going for, and enjoyed the CG cutscenes, but it'd work much better as a beat em up, like you said, and it just fucking dragged on, and then they pull that filler shit at the end where you have to re-beat every single boss and character in the game.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6613 on: September 10, 2012, 07:19:32 am »

Went online with my PS3 yesterday for the first time in months to acitivate the Beta key for Dust I got and to download the new Skyrim DLC I've been hearing so much about. 

After fruitlessly searching the PSN store for the DLC I googled it and found out that the Skyrim DLC is probably NEVER coming to the PS3.  Then I rage quit and realized hours later (e.g. this morning on the drive to work) I never did activate that beta key.  *facepalm*

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6614 on: September 10, 2012, 12:55:15 pm »

Apparently they're having issues bringing it to PS3, but sony and bethesda are working together to try and get it on there.

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 564   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: