The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 04:47:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 576529 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6930 on: December 28, 2012, 03:06:57 pm »

For those of you with XBox 360's 10 bucks and no Walking Dead you're in luck.  Today and today only the Walking Dead episodes 2-5 are half off and Episode 1 is free until New Years.  So you can score the whole thing for 800 MS points or... ten bucks.  Knock yourselves out.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6931 on: December 28, 2012, 07:31:20 pm »

Everybody should do it. DO IT.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6932 on: December 31, 2012, 11:53:01 am »

Gal Civ II Complete, it runs! Sure it disables every graphic frizzle frazzle and it takes five minutes to load a small galaxy, but it runs! And who plays 4X games for their graphics?

And The Binding of Isaac, holy fuck that was a pulsating mass of sadness, cruelty, disturbing everything and I don't know if I have a game that can counter that.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6933 on: December 31, 2012, 07:58:29 pm »

Just replayed the ending of The Walking Dead. All those feels. :U

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: December 31, 2012, 11:15:18 pm »

Gal Civ II Complete, it runs! Sure it disables every graphic frizzle frazzle and it takes five minutes to load a small galaxy, but it runs! And who plays 4X games for their graphics?

And The Binding of Isaac, holy fuck that was a pulsating mass of sadness, cruelty, disturbing everything and I don't know if I have a game that can counter that.

Wow, if your computer can barely run Gal Civ II it must be an old fogey of a computer.

Think its time to upgrade.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6935 on: December 31, 2012, 11:54:22 pm »

It's a hot number from 2005 He love you long time Latest. But when I restarted a galaxy in the same session, it was a bit faster. Think lowering the graphics to rock bottom did the job since it's more smoother overall than before, when the changes took effect.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6936 on: January 02, 2013, 08:05:01 am »

I spent pretty much the last two days playing Mark of the Ninja non-stop.  I am really surprised how good this game is, it's probably one of the best stealth games I've ever played and I like how many of the achievement names are referrential to other stealth games.  Once I complete my current playthrough I plan to try a no kill playthrough.  The "path of silence" costume I unlocked looks well suited to it.  And not having the sword available at all will force me to curb my killing tendencies, because seriously, I go out of my way to make sure every enemy on the map gets snuffed. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #6937 on: January 02, 2013, 01:48:10 pm »

Is it just my game, or does Dead Island seem a little glitchy at times?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6938 on: January 02, 2013, 04:21:40 pm »

Hmm, glitchy how? I had it on 360 and while it was a bit buggy I never had many issues with it. I need to get that game again, I loved the melee combat thing, with the control sticks.

I spent pretty much the last two days playing Mark of the Ninja non-stop.  I am really surprised how good this game is, it's probably one of the best stealth games I've ever played and I like how many of the achievement names are referrential to other stealth games.  Once I complete my current playthrough I plan to try a no kill playthrough.  The "path of silence" costume I unlocked looks well suited to it.  And not having the sword available at all will force me to curb my killing tendencies, because seriously, I go out of my way to make sure every enemy on the map gets snuffed. 
Oooh man isn't that game amazing? I agree, one of the best stealth games I've ever played.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: January 02, 2013, 05:26:21 pm »

Halo 4, space marine, minecraft for 360

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6940 on: January 02, 2013, 05:56:27 pm »

DOOM 3 BFG Edition. So I had an interesting experience... I reached the Communications area, and in a few spots the framerate absolutely plummets, like to unplayable levels. The FPS quickly improved, enough to be playable, but still pretty bad, shortly after I left that area it returned to it's silky smooth 60 FPS. I just don't get it, there wasn't hundreds of enemies on screen, there wasn't loads of special effects that would bog things down, it was just an area like any other area. It must be some kind of bizarre bug, thankfully I haven't encountered anything like it since.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6941 on: January 02, 2013, 07:52:35 pm »

I had that same problem with Skyrim, in that case it was lighting effect related.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6942 on: January 03, 2013, 01:51:55 am »

Very strange... It shouldn't have these kinds of issues on xbox, I would think.

Just played some Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale with my friend, its lots of fun.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #6943 on: January 03, 2013, 03:14:49 am »

Hmm, glitchy how? I had it on 360 and while it was a bit buggy I never had many issues with it. I need to get that game again, I loved the melee combat thing, with the control sticks.
I just mean some little things. infected wiggling their way through walls, alcohol decides to equip itself into my hands (so I mistakenly drink it), and I had thought my characters could jump more easily onto vehicles, and after i leave a vehicle, the menu of readily available weapons shows up and i can't attack until I press the button for that menu and rechoose. And since when can the infected climb?

*shrug* Not a big deal, but some of them get rather irritating.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6944 on: January 03, 2013, 10:59:58 pm »

Odin Sphere, Chapter 5 was way easier than Chapter 4, mainly because the boss had some easy to dodge moves if you stuck to him like glue. Most bosses do actually, once you learn from your deaths. Pretty rocking game even if it's like a kick to the balls at times.
But holy fuck of fucks, no flinching when you hit an enemy is a total bitch.

Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: