The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 07:56:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 571096 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7200 on: February 24, 2013, 04:13:55 pm »

Unreal Collection for under $15 on Steam, remember playing UT 2004 on my lunch breaks at one of the local web cafes back in middle school. At least get 2004, that one's dynamite.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7201 on: February 25, 2013, 06:00:10 am »

Got to Anor Londo in Dark Souls, or as its colloquially known "Anal Rodeo". I reinforced my Estus Flasks because I was dumb and didn't before. Good progress in all. Sen's Fortress was mean.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7202 on: February 25, 2013, 08:05:16 am »

Got to Anor Londo in Dark Souls, or as its colloquially known "Anal Rodeo". I reinforced my Estus Flasks because I was dumb and didn't before. Good progress in all. Sen's Fortress was mean.
I only have Estus Flask +1 and just that one boost is a serious life saver.  I've been farming souls in Darkroot Garden to get all of the upgrades from the Pyromancy trainer and do some level grinding.  When it goes well I can get 7k souls about every two minutes.  But word of advice, if you reversed your hollowing stay the fuck out of darkroot garden unless you really want some PvP.  It's like one of the most popular PvP areas I've found so far and I've been invaded every time I've entered it when I was human. 

I still haven't cleared out Blightown, my Dark Souls playing got seriously derailed when I started Skyrim again.  I literally spent the last week building two houses and adopting kids.  My trophy room is awesome.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7203 on: February 25, 2013, 12:23:13 pm »

Space Empires IV/V for a fiver. Hell, Space Empires IV is worth it alone.

And more Max Payne, game's just amazing.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:25:25 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7204 on: February 25, 2013, 02:46:45 pm »

I only have Estus Flask +1 and just that one boost is a serious life saver.  I've been farming souls in Darkroot Garden to get all of the upgrades from the Pyromancy trainer and do some level grinding.  When it goes well I can get 7k souls about every two minutes.  But word of advice, if you reversed your hollowing stay the fuck out of darkroot garden unless you really want some PvP.  It's like one of the most popular PvP areas I've found so far and I've been invaded every time I've entered it when I was human. 

I still haven't cleared out Blightown, my Dark Souls playing got seriously derailed when I started Skyrim again.  I literally spent the last week building two houses and adopting kids.  My trophy room is awesome.

Really, there isn't anything worth your time in Blighttown. You can get a firekeeper soul if you go through the shortcut, and find the water wheels, if you take them up to the top, there's a short tunnel with several poison blow dart guys inside, and several fire dogs, if you can kill them you can find a firekeeper soul. And you can also face the spider boss thing, Queelag or whatever her name was.

Also I have been playing a bit of Skyrim, got all the black books in Dragonborn, was disappointed that I didn't get any sort of special reward for it. Now I might try getting back all the achievements that I lost.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: February 25, 2013, 10:06:43 pm »

Well, because of the whole game requiring you to use the guide for certain parts I accidently used a soul to reinforce a flask instead of re-igniting the hub bonfire.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7206 on: February 25, 2013, 11:05:17 pm »

I haven't had to use the guide at all. Only a tip from friends here and there.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7207 on: February 26, 2013, 12:02:28 am »

I'm pretty sure you have to kill Queelag to access one of the important end-game areas. But if not, you should kill her anyway, because she drops fancy boss loot that you can craft into fancy pants gear.

And yeah, fuck PvP, I usually just wussed out and turned off my PS3. Then used the book to tattle, because I'm a fucking rat.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:59:13 am by Log! » Logged

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7208 on: February 26, 2013, 01:51:17 am »

You have to kill Queelag to ring a bell to get to Sen's Fortress and so forth, I believe, so it's a bit necessary. Speaking of stuff, I still haven't really ventured far in that underground area with the ghosts and stuff.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7209 on: February 26, 2013, 05:47:56 am »

You have to kill Queelag to ring a bell to get to Sen's Fortress and so forth, I believe, so it's a bit necessary. Speaking of stuff, I still haven't really ventured far in that underground area with the ghosts and stuff.
Me either.  I am not ashamed to admit they frighten me.  The last time I got invaded in Darkroot Garden was amusing though.  Whoever invaded me either quit himself or got killed by the Garden gaurdians chasing after me.  It was hard to tell but funny either way.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7210 on: February 27, 2013, 06:19:26 am »

More skyrim, been doing the daedric quests and other shit so I can get back all the achievements I lost last year. I friggin' hate that you get stuck with quest items, some of which weigh down your inventory, I don't need these items anymore? Why can't I just store them in my house?

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7211 on: February 27, 2013, 08:42:25 am »

I friggin' hate that you get stuck with quest items, some of which weigh down your inventory, I don't need these items anymore? Why can't I just store them in my house?
SO MUCH THIS

I have nearly 200 pounds of shit I no longer need that I can't get rid of.  Elder Scroll that weighs 20 pounds, fucking drum, lute and flute for the fucking bard's college quests, a shit ton of the those stupid floating stones (ok I'm technically stuck with these because I can't find the last two or three but Christ, let me drop them off in my house or some shit) and a collection of books and journals that all weight at least a pound.  

Though there is a funny story behind one item I was stuck with for a long time.  The jarl of Solitude (the only female jarl) had some kind of horn on her that was worth some decent cash, I was like "yoink" then couldn't sell it because it was a fucking quest item.  Weeks later she finally offers me a quest to place her dead husbands horn at a shrine and didn't even bat an eye that I already had the fucking thing.  I was so happy to unload that damn thing.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7212 on: February 27, 2013, 09:20:34 am »

You can sell the elder scroll at the college library when you're done with it.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: February 28, 2013, 11:15:51 am »

Its the Covenant, if you join the Forest Hunter the cat will give you a ring that when worn will transport you to Darkroot Garden to invade people who invaded it.

Be warned, there is no level requirement and you will be put up against people way above your level if you join, or below.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7214 on: February 28, 2013, 11:19:58 am »

And there are people who like to hang out in Darkroot Garden just to gank people that didn't really know what they were doing.

Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: