The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 27, 2014, 07:18:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 564   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 590998 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7215 on: February 28, 2013, 12:33:18 pm »

Yea... Dark Souls dropped off my radar now that I have all the Skyrim DLC.  I'm still waiting for the Dark Souls DLC to drop in price anyway.  So... since Tomb Raider releases next week my goal is to at least complete Dawngaurd over the weekend.  I've been mauling everyone I can with my werewolf to build up the werewolf skill tree.  Because fuck vampires.  I still wish I had the ring of Hircine though.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7216 on: February 28, 2013, 02:36:50 pm »

And there are people who like to hang out in Darkroot Garden just to gank people that didn't really know what they were doing.
This is why I'm never human. The only benefit you get of being human is invading people, something I don't plan on doing, and summoning, something I've so far only done once, so I just fail to see the point.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7217 on: February 28, 2013, 02:49:09 pm »

This is why I'm never human. The only benefit you get of being human is invading people, something I don't plan on doing, and summoning, something I've so far only done once, so I just fail to see the point.
The summoning is nice sometimes.  I summoned a witch who pretty much killed the giant moth for me while I ran around screaming "not in the face, not in the face" and chugged Estus.  She was pretty cool.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7218 on: February 28, 2013, 08:50:40 pm »

Yeah, I'm usually only human after I kindle a fire or something. But gaining your humanity right before a boss fight is super crazy worth it, so that you can summon help. And laying down your own summoning sign is pretty worth it too, as there's no actual downside.

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7219 on: February 28, 2013, 09:03:58 pm »

Unreal Tournament 2004, feels good to be back. Granted now I have to tone down the graphics to prevent lag but game still kicks ass.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7220 on: March 01, 2013, 10:44:47 pm »

The summoning is nice sometimes.  I summoned a witch who pretty much killed the giant moth for me while I ran around screaming "not in the face, not in the face" and chugged Estus.  She was pretty cool.
So far she's the only one that I've used. I know there's one for Queelag, and another for the Iron Golem or whatever it was called, but I didn't have any humanities at the time.

Tried to get that Oblivion Walker achievement for Skyrim, but it won't fucking give it to me, I got 15 Daedric items and it won't work, fix your fucking game, bethesda, jesus christ.

EDIT: Christ I can barely play Skyrim anymore. Everytime I play I stumble upon more glitched out fuckery, and the game is just really boring now, I just wanted my goddamn achievements, but oh well.

Anyways, traded in some games the other day, picked up Scribblenauts Unlimited on the Wii U. It's pretty fantastic so far, lots of fun to mess around with, but is unfortunately a lot easier than previous games.
Also got Battlefield Bad Company 2. Now this is a fun game, and I am mad they're just doing a straight up Battlefield 4 instead of a Bad Company 3.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 04:57:47 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7221 on: March 02, 2013, 06:49:46 am »

I blew the oblivion walker because I didn't kill the monk to keep the skull of corruption nor did I exploit hircines mission to get both of his possible rewards at once.  Did you use the ohgma infiniun? Since it vanishes after use that may be why it's not counting you as having 15.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7222 on: March 02, 2013, 03:54:00 pm »

I actually still had it, thanks to the glitch. I heard it still counts even if you use it. In all, I got everything, all the daedric items, no achievement, it's really frusturating. I do have another character who DOESN'T have them all, so I may have to try getting them with her. See what happens.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7223 on: March 02, 2013, 09:50:40 pm »

I have a lot of missing achievements for skyrim, but whenever I notice that they're missing, I just kinda go "Oh, dang."

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7224 on: March 02, 2013, 10:02:00 pm »

Yea, and I can't get myself excited enough to replay it with a new character just for an achievement or two.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7225 on: March 02, 2013, 10:28:06 pm »

Yeah, when I switched to PC I just kind of stopped giving a shit about them. I think it was something about having a pointless number that showed how many points I have, because I genuinely enjoyed getting them on the 360.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7226 on: March 02, 2013, 11:29:32 pm »

My problem was I actually did have all the achievements at one point. I had earned some of them while I was offline, I was offline because at the time I had the FIFA 12 hack going on, so I called up tech support and they said that I'd be without my Live for awhile while they were fixing it. So for awhile I was playing offline, and apparently achievements earned offline don't count, or something. So when I redownloaded my profile after it was fixed, all the achievements earned offline were gone, problem is Bethesda has such fucking terrible quality control, and as a result it's keeping me from getting the MOST TEDIOUS ACHIEVEMENT. Hell, it seems I can't even do some quests anymore, I've encountered several scenarios now where characters that are supposed to offer me sidequests won't, it's like the game has become even more broken.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7227 on: March 02, 2013, 11:43:36 pm »

so your problem is you aren't getting your achievements.

Thats your biggest concern.

Bethesda has shitty quality control, because you have to re-earn all of your achievements again.

You make me laugh. Playing more Deathwing, and the AI for the other Terminators is hilariously terrible, and they do not give you enough ammo to complete the mission.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7228 on: March 03, 2013, 12:15:58 am »

If you take a moment to read over my entire post you will see that's not the only problem. Some quests aren't offered to me anymore, along with not being able to get the achievement. Not only that, I've noticed some glaring graphical issues recently too (There's one dungeon in Dragonborn where the floor is missing at the beginning, or a portion of it at least, so you fall through the map). There's a lot of reasons why I say Bethesda has shit quality control, the achievement one is just the one that's bothering me the most right now, since I went to the trouble of doing all those quests for the third time just to get it, and I didn't get it. That's a piss off.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7229 on: March 03, 2013, 12:49:22 am »

For the record, sounds like your problem was with Microsoft, not xbox. Microsoft has been known to occasionally fuck up people's accounts, and I'm pretty sure that playing offline and then redownloading your account is what did it. I knew a guy who called microsoft and to change his email, and when they asked him why, he told them his email account had been hacked. A short while later, they completely wiped his account (300+ dollars on DLC) and said "Ha ha, whoops!" and gave him a free year of gold.

Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 564   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: