The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 05:52:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 569240 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7665 on: August 06, 2013, 04:36:33 am »

The Berlin DLC is supposed to be much more open and some decent homebrew missions are already out.  I'm on my third character.  XD

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7666 on: August 06, 2013, 05:32:40 pm »

Sid Meier's Pirates on Rogue and snuck into Montalban's hideaway through his native Indian hoard (Squad wise, outnumbered 2.5:1) and got my ass handed to me in a flash. My character aged 20 years and Monty hasn't aged a day and has only gotten faster. Dude's a ninja, and I only got through the land battle by guile, stealth, sacrifice and terrain advantage. It's nearly impossible to win at this point as to get more pirates means sailing away from Vera Cruz, which in Piratical Mexico is the ass end of the Caribbean and to age my pirate any further would mean that the sword fight would be tougher than killing all the Mexicans directly.

I could restart and immediately gun for his ass but 32 hours man. That's a lot of pirate time for a game like this. And my guy was getting his mack on with a beautiful French babe with enough coinage to buy half the Caribbean.

Maybe I'll just start Port Royale 2.

Got Alice in SMT IV and holy balls can she kill people.

Yes. So yes. Die For Me is such an awesome move that I had her in my party in P4 just for that. And she's adorable, in that creepy little girl kind of way.

Ninja'd: 863
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7667 on: August 06, 2013, 08:08:39 pm »

Damnit HK I wanna play Sid Meier's Pirates now! I've been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I just beat Barrett but I had to turn the difficulty down to do so because all I had was a fucking pistol and 3 rockets and the rocket launcher.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #7668 on: August 06, 2013, 10:23:15 pm »

Playing some more SMT IV while watching this animu called Hataraku-sama! about Satan working at a Mcdonalds.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7669 on: August 08, 2013, 11:04:04 am »

Dragon's Crown. So much Dragon's Crown.

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7670 on: August 08, 2013, 02:05:24 pm »

Been playing Shadowrun Returns (still) and taking occasional breaks from it to play Hitman Absolution. 

I'm still not sure what to think of Absolution.  I like seeing Agent 47 again but a lot of the changes they made make it not feel very much like a Hitman game.  It has its moments but I still think the series peaked at Silent Assassin.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7671 on: August 08, 2013, 11:00:10 pm »

Guacamelee. Just got to Jaguar Javier, and he is the most fucking unfair and OP boss in the game, I'm not sure I'll be beating the game because of this boss alone.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile Email
« Reply #7672 on: August 08, 2013, 11:59:34 pm »

Gonna replay the entire Monkey Island series because it is one of the greatest series ever.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7673 on: August 09, 2013, 02:06:13 am »

Beat Jaguar Javier. What a bitch. Just one more boss to go.

Also borrowing my friends copy of The Last Of Us. Figured I'd try replaying it to see if I'd enjoy it more, since I wasn't much a fan the first time.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7674 on: August 09, 2013, 07:45:35 am »

Shadow of Rome, beating people with their own arms and creating human volcanoes is always fun.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7675 on: August 09, 2013, 08:50:17 am »

More Shadowrun Returns.  Buffing my shotgun toting/cybered to the gills Elven Decker by running through the Dead Mans Switch campaign a second time.  I haven't maxed out his overall ranged combat skill or even specialized his shotgun skill at all and he's already way overpowered.  After this I'll be running him through some of the UGC campaigns.  A few really promising looking ones are coming out already including "Unlimited" which is very open world and has randomly generated runs.  The UGC should keep me satisfied until the Berlin campaign comes out.  (Free DLC ftw!)

Also picked up the Shadow Warrior Redux/Duke Nukem 3D megaton pack because it was on sale.  Nostalgia...  Will probably play a bit of both this weekend.  I  remember having the first episode shareware demo for Shadow Warrior way back when but the only part of it that sticks in my memory was you could get a nuke launcher and if you killed somone with a sword Lo Wang would sometimes shout "There can be only one!"

And speaking of nostalgia, I picked up the Quake collection when it was on sale last weekend because I never owned a legal copy of Q2 or Q3 on PC and I have no idea what happened to my Q1 disc.  Graphically it's a bit harsh going back to these but people are still cranking out mods and high definition texture packs so I need to get my hands on those Cheesy  I seriously cannot keep track of how many hours of my life I spent playing Q1 and Q2. 

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7676 on: August 09, 2013, 06:11:39 pm »

FINALLY getting my PSN account transferred from my old Origin account to my current one. This will unfortunately result in the loss of all progress made in BF3, as well. :I

NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile Email
« Reply #7677 on: August 09, 2013, 07:16:29 pm »

Sleeping Dogs. My roommate got it but his friends keep pestering him to play Minecraft and Black Ops so I get to play it :-D

FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #7678 on: August 10, 2013, 02:04:58 pm »

After this I'll be running him through some of the UGC campaigns.  A few really promising looking ones are coming out already including "Unlimited" which is very open world and has randomly generated runs.  The UGC should keep me satisfied until the Berlin campaign comes out.  (Free DLC ftw!)
Thanks for the references, I'll check this campaigns and keep Berlin under my radar Smiley

And speaking of nostalgia, I picked up the Quake collection when it was on sale last weekend because I never owned a legal copy of Q2 or Q3 on PC and I have no idea what happened to my Q1 disc.  Graphically it's a bit harsh going back to these but people are still cranking out mods and high definition texture packs so I need to get my hands on those Cheesy  I seriously cannot keep track of how many hours of my life I spent playing Q1 and Q2.
Q3 Arena has not that bad graphics ! We still played it a lot with my former flatmates, tons of fun Smiley

Engrish as second language
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7679 on: August 10, 2013, 03:32:22 pm »

Ace Combat 6 Fires Of Liberation on Xbox. Pretty fun stuff.

Also super excited for Splinter Cell Blacklist on the 20th.

Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: