The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 20, 2014, 01:59:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 551376 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7860 on: September 21, 2013, 10:50:19 pm »

I've been feeling the exact same way. I hate the choppers in this game.
Also, I don't know if you know this already TLO, but I hear the special edition map is pretty sweet under a black light.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:22:43 pm by Log! » Logged

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7861 on: September 21, 2013, 11:03:41 pm »

oh god help me

Yeah it's supposed to be receiving a lot of new stuff down the road. I can't run it on PC, but I really hope they add just a straight up open world mode, instead of having to follow the story. Also, regenerating resources, because I got to a point in the game where I had no more resources to gather at all.

There's a "sandbox" mode currently in development. I put that in quotes because I'd personally call it a survival mode, but it does away with the story missions for different types of goals. You'll start out with a completely randomized group of survivors (and Lily) from the character pool. No Marcus, no Maya, no Ed...just a selection of the generics you find from enclave or scavenger missions. From there on, you're free to clear the map to your heart's content. Resources don't regenerate, however you'll have an ongoing goal to collect parts for and repair a broken down RV that is basically a reset button for the map once you're ready to move on. Once you hit that point, you can trigger a mission to get your favorite survivors to the RV to escape the Valley. You can't take everyone, and there's no guarantee that you'll even be able to get everyone you picked to the RV alive, because I think they're gonna turn up the difficulty a bit during the big escape. Once everyone is in, the map resets and you start again with your surviving group, the RV broken down and the difficulty level in the new map kicked up a notch. I think they're going to have a way to bring a certain amount of resources and inventory along as well if you so choose. You then can start looting and collecting survivors again until you see fit to restart and bump up the difficulty even more. It keeps going on until your enclave gets entirely wiped out, at which point the difficulty is reset and you have to start back at square one with a new group...and Lily. They're adding new weapons and features to keep it interesting. One thing I'm excited about is the "Hero" feature, where completing certain challenges will unlock a "Hero" version of a popular character from the story or some of the generic survivors that fans over at the forum have expressed a lot of interest in. Stuff along the lines of "1000 headshots unlocks Super Maya," I think. They'll be better than the people you start out with, and unlocking them will add them to the survivor pool so you'll have a chance of finding them in recruitable survivor missions in future playthroughs without having to complete the challenges again. PLUS, they'll be selectable as starting characters for future playthroughs, so you'll at least have your one guaranteed good survivor among the randoms you get stuck with at the start.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7862 on: September 22, 2013, 12:09:53 am »

Also, I don't know if you know this already TLO, but I hear the special edition map is pretty sweet under a black light.
I'm kinda starting to get a feel for them, but they're still fucking annoying.

oh god help me

There's a "sandbox" mode currently in development. I put that in quotes because I'd personally call it a survival mode, but it does away with the story missions for different types of goals. You'll start out with a completely randomized group of survivors (and Lily) from the character pool. No Marcus, no Maya, no Ed...just a selection of the generics you find from enclave or scavenger missions. From there on, you're free to clear the map to your heart's content. Resources don't regenerate, however you'll have an ongoing goal to collect parts for and repair a broken down RV that is basically a reset button for the map once you're ready to move on. Once you hit that point, you can trigger a mission to get your favorite survivors to the RV to escape the Valley. You can't take everyone, and there's no guarantee that you'll even be able to get everyone you picked to the RV alive, because I think they're gonna turn up the difficulty a bit during the big escape. Once everyone is in, the map resets and you start again with your surviving group, the RV broken down and the difficulty level in the new map kicked up a notch. I think they're going to have a way to bring a certain amount of resources and inventory along as well if you so choose. You then can start looting and collecting survivors again until you see fit to restart and bump up the difficulty even more. It keeps going on until your enclave gets entirely wiped out, at which point the difficulty is reset and you have to start back at square one with a new group...and Lily. They're adding new weapons and features to keep it interesting. One thing I'm excited about is the "Hero" feature, where completing certain challenges will unlock a "Hero" version of a popular character from the story or some of the generic survivors that fans over at the forum have expressed a lot of interest in. Stuff along the lines of "1000 headshots unlocks Super Maya," I think. They'll be better than the people you start out with, and unlocking them will add them to the survivor pool so you'll have a chance of finding them in recruitable survivor missions in future playthroughs without having to complete the challenges again. PLUS, they'll be selectable as starting characters for future playthroughs, so you'll at least have your one guaranteed good survivor among the randoms you get stuck with at the start.

I had heard of the sandbox mode, just nothing about a release date for it. I hope they eventually port the game to PS3, because I'm basically done with my 360.

Also, I too have been playing cookie clicker.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7863 on: September 22, 2013, 04:10:55 am »

I've heard the blacklight thing, I even have one, but it's packed away with my halloween crap I havent busted out of storage yet.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7864 on: September 22, 2013, 04:43:39 am »

I just looked up the blacklight thing, looks like it reveals some secrets. I'll have to find a nice high resolution image so I can go searching later.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7865 on: September 22, 2013, 08:55:13 am »

Kotor 2, got it back up and running and on Dxun tearing shit up. Exile can solo everything by Darth Mauling it's face and balls and have Mara backing me up with some crazy ass pimp ranged face melting damage. She is literally on par with the Exile in terms of wrecking the scrotum of anything we fight. It's just crazy, and crazy again is why I got Master Critical Strike when I already have the kickass Master Flurry + Master Speed + Double Bladed Purple Lightsaber combo. Thinking of making a pair of sabers dedicated to critical hits to make up for it.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7866 on: September 22, 2013, 04:20:22 pm »

I finally got to Trevor in GTA V (I wish I had time to play more than just an hour or two a day)  So far he's my favorite character because playing as him feels like the way I used to play GTA games, manically going from mission to mission and sociopathic disregard for pretty much everything else.   And I almost bust a gut laughing at the conversation between him and Wade on the drive to Los Santos. 
(click to show/hide)
  One gripe I have is that the stock market won't work unless you're connected to the internet.  I think PSN was doing maintenance last night because for like an hour I couldn't access it or the stock market.  And I think I missed a trading window for a stock bump I was hoping for after an assassination. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7867 on: September 22, 2013, 04:52:48 pm »

Kotor II, was able to beef up my pimpsaber some more to something-74 damage, 65 tops for the off-hand. Also got the Handmaiden dual-sabering some wicked powered up singles instead of crits just for her Master Power Attack. And just about wrapped up Dxun, on my way to Iziz to further that Rodian's market expansion. And some other crap, got another Jedi to find.

Ninja'd: 863
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7868 on: September 23, 2013, 01:38:44 pm »

One gripe I have is that the stock market won't work unless you're connected to the internet.  I think PSN was doing maintenance last night because for like an hour I couldn't access it or the stock market.  And I think I missed a trading window for a stock bump I was hoping for after an assassination. 

There's supposed to be two different stock websites. BAWSAQ is online and the other one is offline.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7869 on: September 23, 2013, 04:08:10 pm »

There's supposed to be two different stock websites. BAWSAQ is online and the other one is offline.
I can confirm that you can't access either unless connected.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #7870 on: September 23, 2013, 04:35:38 pm »

Im playing Outlast.

Having a problem of not shitting myself in fear.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7871 on: September 23, 2013, 04:42:17 pm »

you've ruined me.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7872 on: September 23, 2013, 04:49:10 pm »

Multiple games of Doom 2. One on Return To Saturn with Accessories to Murder, one on Lunatic with Russian Overkill, and a third on Interception with Psychic. Might start Brutal Doom on Remain1 as well, maybe, kinda hesitant after seeing how much of a massive douchebag the creator of the mod is (takes all the credit for himself even though numerous people worked on the wad, can't take criticism, and encouraged somebody who was depressed to kill themself).

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7873 on: September 23, 2013, 05:36:53 pm »

Im playing Outlast.

Having a problem of not shitting myself in fear.
Is Outlast that game that's set in a haunted insane asylum?  The trailers for it looked really good but a lot of the reviews were mixed, I still planning on picking it up when it goes on sale though.

I got the mission in GTA V where
(click to show/hide)
  I am not looking forward to the mission where I have to drive it again.  It handled like ass, in stark contrast to the rest of the vehicle controls which I've had no real complaints about.  Even Trevor's vehicle handling (which started out horrific) has improved to the point where he no longer does a washing maching impersonation at each sharp turn.  I've actually been putting off doing the next heist because I've been enjoying the exploration and side missions.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7874 on: September 23, 2013, 06:00:12 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Also also also, for those who are interested, here's a high resolution image of the GTA V map with all the black light secrets.

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: