The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 26, 2014, 04:05:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 564   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 589803 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7890 on: September 24, 2013, 08:27:26 pm »

So, Castle Story is really cool, but still in hardcore alpha (0.1.2, I think), so it regularly breaks completely. Which is no fun.

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7891 on: September 24, 2013, 08:28:26 pm »

I remember liking KOTOR 2 for the most part but a few parts of it really bugged me.  The fact that keep characters aligned with you had to do stuff to keep them happy even if it seemed to clash with their new alignment.  And I could never seem to get everyone to become Jedi.  Not that that really impacted my abilty to walk through the last half of the game.  My Jedi Weapons Master almost literally one-shotted the stories big bad with their first flurry attack.  The game kept him alive with the barest sliver of health so my crew could take a break from the action (of so far standing around watching me curbstomp) to all deliver lines about how unbeatable and fearsome this doofus was.  We mopped him up in the second round and if he actually managed to injure anyone it was so minor I don't remember it.  I always meant to go back and play as a Sith Lord but never did.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7892 on: September 24, 2013, 09:04:29 pm »

There's a new upgrade available to me called Elder Pact. "Note: This is a bad idea". Welp, I've come this far. No stopping now.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: September 24, 2013, 09:12:52 pm »

I apologize for nothing.
So I went back to check out what made Stan say that, I'm less than 3 minutes in and have 1,000+ cookies and a grandma.
EDIT: I just realized you could buy clickers to auto-click cookies. I have ten clickers and ten grandma. Five minutes in. Jesus christ, how long have you guys been playing this game?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:21:02 pm by RD_Blade » Logged
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7894 on: September 24, 2013, 09:22:44 pm »

I closed my page last night

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7895 on: September 24, 2013, 09:53:01 pm »

I just closed it... Too much cookies for me.

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: September 24, 2013, 10:32:35 pm »

Mine has been on for four days.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7897 on: September 25, 2013, 11:57:21 am »

I remember liking KOTOR 2 for the most part but a few parts of it really bugged me.  The fact that keep characters aligned with you had to do stuff to keep them happy even if it seemed to clash with their new alignment.  And I could never seem to get everyone to become Jedi.  Not that that really impacted my abilty to walk through the last half of the game.  My Jedi Weapons Master almost literally one-shotted the stories big bad with their first flurry attack.  The game kept him alive with the barest sliver of health so my crew could take a break from the action (of so far standing around watching me curbstomp) to all deliver lines about how unbeatable and fearsome this doofus was.  We mopped him up in the second round and if he actually managed to injure anyone it was so minor I don't remember it.  I always meant to go back and play as a Sith Lord but never did.

I think I got everybody that could be a Jedi turned into a Jedi, except for Mira, she still kicks ass ranged. But went Weapons Master as well for the Prestige Class, you become even more broken once you factor in the pimp crystals you can put into your lightsaber, got the one that deals 1d10 Cold and the Named one, as well as the craftable improvements. Crazy damage and even thinking of making a dual specifically for kicking droid ass.
Unstoppable to the point where I'm considering going for Force Storm at level 22, got all I need from my other Force Powers and broken enough as it is. Can't agree more with the Exile's ability to snap the game's back with a backhand to the face, and just playing through it makes me wish I could play Dragon Age: Origins.

Ninja'd: 863
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: September 25, 2013, 09:39:11 pm »

Speaking of DA:O I need to see if I can fish my save out of my laptop HDD. I never finished.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7899 on: September 26, 2013, 12:12:38 am »

Finished Point Lookout, now on to Mothership Zeta.

Oh Fallout... Your glitchiness makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7900 on: September 26, 2013, 08:47:08 pm »

Still playing GTA V, slowly but surely chipping away at it an hour or two each morning when I get off work.  I have to say I'm a bit frustrated, I've pulled off two involved heists now where I got NO money.  WTF?  I got businesses to buy, women to take care of, a crazed cult to help fund, this shit ain't cheap yo...  And clothes, holy shit I can't stop buying clothes.

But speaking of games anyone interested in my old XBox 360 hard drive?  It's the 120 gig drive for the phat model.  I had to upgrade to the 250 because I ran out of room so the drive isn't broken or anything, it's in good shape and works fine.  If not I'll toss it up ebay but I figured I'd give my homies here first chance at it.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7901 on: September 27, 2013, 08:16:37 am »

120 GB is nearly all the space my computer has, and 250 goes past it. I got no moneys but sell it for more games!

Kotor 2 still, except this time I had to restart 10 hours earlier because it wouldn't trigger the event that would let me back onto Onderon. Lost progress on Korriban but now I can do that last and probably get to Onderon Part 2 after it. 10 hours for two planets, because I work slow and have to upgrade crap. But Handmaiden is at cap light side, so is Visas, Anton, Bao-Dur (Maybe) and anybody who can be a Jedi is a Jedi, which is pretty sweet. Less work on that front.

And seems that before the last two planets The Exile can still unload a nuclear warhead of face smashing awesomeness.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7902 on: September 27, 2013, 03:21:05 pm »

If you guys haven't seen it yet, over the past week, Valve made three major announcements. SteamOS, a supposedly Linux based Operating System built around Steam, which will be entirely free, the second announcement, the Steam Machine, a living room based PC running on SteamOS that is can be fully modified to the users content (installing a different OS, hacking, etc), a beta is starting this year, and last, but not least, an innovative new controller to go along with the Steam Machine, the self explanatory Steam Controller, what sets it apart from other controllers is they use trackpads in place of thumb sticks, which would give you more accuracy over sticks, though I'm a bit worried about the button placement.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7903 on: September 27, 2013, 04:12:24 pm »

Yea, not sure about the controller, I'll have to feel it my hands to make the call.  Speaking of which playing GTA: V on the PS3 the last week has really reminded me how much more I prefer the 360 controller.  On the PS3 controller everything is rounded just enough so you never quite feel like you're in complete control.  For example my finger will gradually slide down the trigger I'm holding down to drive a car and likewise it will similarly slowly slide across the surface of the thumbstick if I hold in one direction too long.  The concave shape of almost all the control surfaces on the 360 controller is just better design.  I get that Sony is in fucking love with the DualShock controller but it's nearly twenty years... move one.., or at least tweak the surface of the buttons/thumbstick to be concave in the center instead of convex across the whole thing.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7904 on: September 27, 2013, 04:18:29 pm »

Have you felt the Wii U Pro Controller? I used it with my friends Wii U at his place, it's fucking nice. The stick placement is kind of awkward on both the PS3 and 360, but on the Wii U controller, it aligns to the natural position of the thumbs. But yeah, I totally agree with the PS3 controller, I mean I don't mind it that much, but I definitely prefer the 360 controller. The PS4 controller looks like it will be more comfortable.

Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 564   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: