The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 10:46:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 561   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 542684 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7920 on: September 30, 2013, 03:55:38 pm »

I know, right? The GTA IV helicopters took a bit of getting used to, but these ones shake all over the fucking place, it's so annoying. You can never have them flying perfectly straight.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #7921 on: September 30, 2013, 04:55:09 pm »

And I can't get the Fighter Jet, fucking stupid peice of shit sam sites keep hitting me.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7922 on: September 30, 2013, 06:29:21 pm »

Use Franklin's power to get into the base. Like from the moment before you enter, activate his power, and you can cruise on through before they even notice you.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #7923 on: September 30, 2013, 06:56:06 pm »

Use Franklin's power to get into the base. Like from the moment before you enter, activate his power, and you can cruise on through before they even notice you.

I have no problems getting in, its getting out is the problem.

Mostly because those Sam Sites are deadly accurate, I was able to get it out. You need to lift off near the end of the base, lift to early and you set off the sams.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7924 on: October 01, 2013, 04:56:57 pm »

Ah okay, I'll have to keep that in mind too. I was able to dodge them okay-ish with barrel rolls.

Tried playing more Luigi's Mansion 2. Just can't do it, the game is such a slog. There's constant back tracking and lots of filler. I also hate that mansions are divided into levels too. Luigi's Mansion 2 was basically like Resident Evil... Explore a big mansion, find the item(s) necessary to progress and so forth, but in this, there's a bunch of smaller mansions, and they're divided into levels where you have a new task and you get to maybe explore a new area of the mansion, it's tedious as fuck and they could have just made it like the first one.

EDIT: Started GTA V Online, and it has literally the worst character creator I have ever had the misfortune of using in any video game, if you like getting your character just right, then you will hate this, because you will never ever get your character the way you want them to appear. You know what you do? You pick what your characters grandparents look like, which decides what your characters parents look like, then you adjust some "Resemblance" sliders to get your character. There's no fine tuning of specific areas of your character, you just get a character which most of the time looks stupid. Way to go, Rockstar, you somehow managed to make something as simple as character creation horrible.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:07:14 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7925 on: October 02, 2013, 06:09:07 am »

Character creation was as far as I got, none of the servers have been up since yesterday afternoon when I tried logging in.  And the daughter of Misty and John Marston doesn't look half bad.  I had to make her look more like her mom though, John's rugged looks don't translate that well to the ladies.  Sadly Nico was far, far worse.  It was nice to see Claude as an option though his face is oddly round which made everyone look chubby.  I was glad they had the "special" parents option to somewhat streamline it, the choosing grandparents and parents thing is stupid.  And you can also freely customize hair style and color which helps but is hardly ideal, not sure what Rockstar was thinking when they designed this.  I like how your online character appears on the character select wheel in game so you can just jump straight into online any time you feel like.  If they ever get the online actually online it will be even better.

And I REALLY have to take Franklin to flight school, I was stuck with having him fly a chopper last night to complete one of the stranger missions and it was horrible.  I thought they handled bad when Trevor flew them and he has 100% flight skill, Franklins less than 20% flight skill made it interesting to say the least.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7926 on: October 02, 2013, 12:36:45 pm »

I'd hold off on GTA Online until it gets an update. There's been cases of the online somehow corrupting the singleplayer save. Also, got a decent character... Had to hit random a bunch until I got something decent looking, and then went from there.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7927 on: October 03, 2013, 06:11:40 am »

Either I'm really missing something or GTA online sucks balls.  I thought there were supposed to be missions and stuff you could do like in Red Dead Redemption but it was nothing but driving around and killing other players which was fun for about an hour.  There's something called quick missions on your multiplayer phone but it "wasn't available."  I might check back in a few weeks to see if anything changes but for now it's back to the single player.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7928 on: October 03, 2013, 06:58:47 am »

Yeah it sounds like they're having lots of issues with it, I'd wait a few days and see what happens. Like I said, avoid it until there's a software update or something, GTA Online is supposedly corrupting peoples single player saves.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7929 on: October 03, 2013, 07:20:31 am »

Yea, I've heard that, I was doing an extra quick save before online in case things went south, but I'm definitely going to wait until they get the kinks worked out before I try it again.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7930 on: October 03, 2013, 09:16:00 pm »

I just tried out Forge on Steam, and I have to say that the best part of the entire game would have to be how easy it is to uninstall.

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7931 on: October 03, 2013, 09:20:29 pm »

I played drive thru bar today

wow such difficult

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7932 on: October 03, 2013, 10:59:23 pm »

Shadow Warrior (1997), still fun as all hell. And classy. Might focus on this with Tidalis and Freedom Force as my trinity of Steam games, not turning it into a square dance if I can help it.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7933 on: October 04, 2013, 07:25:52 am »

There was a new update for GTA V this morning so I tried out GTA onlone again.  When it works like it's supposed to it's pretty good.  I can't seem to join jobs though, it always hangs up.  But I bought myself a hockey mask to disguise my identity and I'm sytematically robbing every store in Los Santos.  Gotta got that paper for a crib.  The impromptu one on deathmatching is also cool.  It reminds me a lot of Saints Row in that regard.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #7934 on: October 04, 2013, 10:46:14 am »

Been playing WoW, working on a second character my Worgen Warlock. Hes at 86 right now.

Got a Shaman and Paladin on the way too.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 561   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: