The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 01:25:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 577191 times)
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8010 on: October 24, 2013, 04:12:24 pm »

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8011 on: October 24, 2013, 07:35:41 pm »

Picked up RE6 again on PS3 for cheap. It's stupid, but fun, imo. Also got The Walking Dead, since I had played it on xbox, and am basically done with xbox. Wanted to replay it for when the new season of the game comes out.

Also, I'm selling my 3DS and 360, if anybody is interested.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8012 on: October 24, 2013, 09:26:59 pm »

Killer7, cult classic and style over substance.

The only real negative image of males to come from some games is that it shows that men can only solve their problems with violence. "MY WIFE IS DEAD SO I MUST EXACT MY REVENGE AND KILL THE MURDERER AND EVERYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH HIM."

In game if someone murdered my wife, I'd exact revenge on the murderer, the murderer's immediate family, the family's family, his wife (If he had one in a quite tasteful and hilariously ironic twist so shit comes full circle), her family (If applicable), his cohorts, his associates, his boss, his dog, his neighbour, his arms dealer (Unless he's my arms dealer as well), half the world and the big bad on my personal quest to murder the everloving crap out of his douche face.

Because that guy who murdered your wife was obviously an evil asshole who needs to die and violence is the most simple and fun answer.

Ninja'd: 863
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8013 on: October 25, 2013, 01:17:22 am »

in other words: if its fun, its videogames.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8014 on: October 25, 2013, 06:06:02 am »

I would love to play a game where the protagonist spends years hounding the killers of his family through the legal system, you could manage his resources and lose if you fail to keep up with the court costs.  Winning would be seeing them prosecuted but watching them get away with reduced or commuted sentences because your case didn't gather the kind of sensational media attention it takes to really get a perp hammered with a decent sentence. It can end with a drinking mini game where the goal is to not take your own life in alcoholic despair as you look around your still empty house, the stacks of unpaid bills and the sounds of your lawyer saying "at least justice was finally done" echoing in your head, knowing the killlers will be back on the street in months if they aren't already.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8015 on: October 25, 2013, 09:11:53 am »

The cutscene after the credits would be the murderer coming to your house and revenge killing you.

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8016 on: October 26, 2013, 09:46:50 am »

Unless you spent that one night in December going to a bar instead of going through those case files for a breakthrough in the case and after one too many drinks of your choice, you grab the gun you kept in a shoebox underneath your Big 'Uns under that trapdoor in your closet, go to the murderer's house, break in and gun him down in a blaze of glory, leaving you both mortally wounded. You succumb to blood loss while cheery Christmas music plays and cannot be revived before the paramedics arrive. A coin-toss on whether he dies as well but because we're going for downer endings, he lives and pleads his case his way. You thus have your name forever tarnished in the halls of justice and your family eternally disgraced in the legal community.

We can toss White Christmas by Frank Sinatra in there. It'll be after your death while your rep goes down the trash compactor.

For something completely unrelated, Rockstar News update!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:50:22 am by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8017 on: October 26, 2013, 03:38:09 pm »

Just beat the Elite Four in my Y version.

Starting to collect them Legendary pokemon and leveling up my Charizard.

Was also able to get a Charizard X Stone.

Advantage, me.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8018 on: October 26, 2013, 04:14:40 pm »

How does one get the other version's stones?

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8019 on: October 27, 2013, 12:14:49 am »

How does one get the other version's stones?

here you go

wonder trade is the best thing in the world.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8020 on: October 27, 2013, 07:28:46 am »

Fuck yes it is, especially if you're willing to do it like five times in a row.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8021 on: October 27, 2013, 09:39:08 am »

Fuck yes it is, especially if you're willing to do it like five times in a row.

There's a challenge that's going on right now is that after you get your starter, you catch five random pokemon and throw them in the wonder trade. the ones you get back are your team and I totally want to do it.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8022 on: October 27, 2013, 09:44:14 am »

That sounds pretty sweet, actually.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8023 on: October 29, 2013, 04:09:42 am »

Dark Souls! Beat the Taurus Demon, and Moonlight Butterfly, I've also got the necessary skills to wield my Black Night Sword now, and have bumped it up to +2. I think that's enough of that for now though, I need to work on The Walking Dead some more.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8024 on: October 29, 2013, 05:01:34 am »

I have lost count of how many Black Knights I've killed and still no sword drops.  Stingy pricks.

EDIT:  A couple more tips for those of you playing GTA Online.  Don't use the swapping mask/glasses trick to drop wanted levels unless you're desperate to shake a chopper or something.  You get XP based on how many stars are active when you manage to ditch the cops so unless you actually NEED to drop the wanted level don't or you're cheating yourself out of XP.

And now that I have more than enough cash to buy the most expensive (and by all stats fastest) super car in the game I'm waffling because I keep hearing that a better handling (but slightly slower and cheaper car) is the better option.  I’m probably just going to stockpile money till I get some more levels in the bank before I buy either.

Oh, and another car selling tip for those of you who are after the high dollar car sales.  The three top value vehicles are the Galivanter Baller (SUV that sells for 9k), Lampadati Felon (9k) and Lampadati Felon GT (9.5k).  Of the three the Baller is the most common and easily identifiable (it has two variants, each worth the same, one is quite blocky and has two distinctive square vents on each front quarter panel, the second looks more modern with a very visible chrome stripe down the side that looks almost like an inverted Nike Swoosh) but the game will go through cycles where it won't seem to spawn any of these cars, even the usually common Baller.  Solution?  Get one into your garage but don't sell it, drive it around.  With the car model essentially force loaded into your game the car you’re driving will become  more commonly spawned.  Cruise around a pay and spray until you run across someone driving the car you’re driving, jack it and sell it, then put your “seed car” back in your garage.  I’ve been using this system pretty successfully.  (Note:  You want to sell the other car and not your seed car because cars reset while you’re in pay and sprays, only your tagged vehicles are persistent.)

I just figured out yesterday (I’m slow, what can I say) that when you get a notification regarding a crate drop being imminent that you can find a green circle marked on your map where the crate is going to drop.  You can start hauling ass towards it before it’s even there which betters your odds of beating someone else to the punch.  (Either crate payouts scale with your level or they boosted the cash you can find in them with the latest patch but they are more worth chasing down than ever before)

Periodically check your map for vehicles marked in green.  Simeon will sometimes want you to jack a specific vehicle for him (you’ll have to repair and respray it before selling it) but these specific vehicle jacks are always a much higher payout than a normal vehicle sale so they’re worth your while.  I say check the map periodically for them because the notifications that these are available seem to be glitchy and inconsistent.  I’ve had notifications pop up that Simeon’s request is no longer available without ever having been told it was available to begin with.  So keep an eye out.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:38:50 am by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: