The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 21, 2014, 07:35:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 565256 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8040 on: November 05, 2013, 11:32:02 am »

oh god what version is this?! Cheesy

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8041 on: November 05, 2013, 09:38:37 pm »

I finished pokemon x like a long time ago so now I'm back to playing Uncharted 3. Also got the first two and two movies for about four dollars after trading in some movies after getting them on blu-ray.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8042 on: November 05, 2013, 10:32:55 pm »

Calladoody Ghosts, it's pretty fun so far. Just playing the campaign and stuff.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8043 on: November 06, 2013, 12:18:41 am »

Assassin's Creed 4.
I can't stop fucking laughing, I just spent 15 minutes on an island hunting, and 10 minutes of that was the jaguar maul quicktime event. I would find a howler monkey, raise my dart gun to shoot it, and then immediately get mauled by a jaguar. This happened maybe 8 or 9 times, and I killed the jaguar every single time. Then I realized that I had all of the skins I needed, so I decided to quit the game and then start it again so I don't have to run back to the boat. As soon as I loaded my save, before the HUD even appeared, I was mauled by a jaguar.

I am also playing Assassin's Creed 4.

I can't stop playing, pirating ships is so much fun, especially when you jump from the crows nest of your ship assassinating the other ships captain.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8044 on: November 06, 2013, 05:46:17 am »

Played some Ghosts multiplayer, it's good. However I do still think that Battlefield 4 is a superior multiplayer shooter, the weapons handle and feel much better, a lot more "weighty" so to speak, and the gameplay is just more enjoyable, even on the dumbed down console version, but Ghosts is still pretty damn fun.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8045 on: November 06, 2013, 08:41:56 am »

Deus Ex: Human Revolution has set a record for the game I have purchased the most but have yet to complete.  I picked it up a couple months or so after it first released for the XBox 360 because a local resale store had the awesome edition with the artbook and everything for very cheap.  I played it for a weekend, got pretty far into the first real mission of the game then there was a Steam sale for all the Deus Ex games including Human Revolution with ALL the DLC for less than it would cost me to get the XBox DLC so I bought it on Steam, gave the XBox game disc away (kept the arbook and shiny box) and then never played it other than installing it to make sure my PC could run it before I gave the disc away.  So I found out that the Directors Cut on Steam has all the DLC packed in PLUS tweaked gameplay so the boss fights can be handled with any build making them more in line with the rest of the game, commentary, making of stuff, digital strategy guide, etc.  At first I was pissed that I had never gotten around to playing the game until I found out if you have the DLC and original game in your Steam library you get the Directors Cut at 75% automatically.  So I bought it again, installed it and started playing it last night.  Third time is the charm.  Though all together I've still spent less than I would have to get it brand new plus I have the kick ass art book and physical packaging from the collectors edition so I can't complain too much.

EDIT:  Got my 500k from GTA online last night which I used to repurchase my apartment so I could get that borked achievement and still have some cash left over.  Rockstar seems to have greatly nerfed the spawn timer for the appearance of armored cars and crate drops making random cash grabbing even harder.  I think I'm about done with it until the DLC comes out which hopefully will make it worth playing.  Everyone is talking about the ability to do your own heists but I think unless that actually happens GTA online has already worn out its welcome.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:11:00 am by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8046 on: November 07, 2013, 03:15:35 pm »

A bunch of you should download No More Room in Hell and we should play it tonight or tomorrow night.

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8047 on: November 07, 2013, 03:31:14 pm »

I downloaded it last weekend.  Here's a link to my Steam ID page http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLastOutlaw

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8048 on: November 07, 2013, 03:37:46 pm »

My download just finished. How is it?

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8049 on: November 07, 2013, 03:46:30 pm »

Hard as hell. Zombies seem comically slow at first but the game spawns a shit ton of them and you're not much faster.  Then it tosses in children zombies that are small and very fast.  Stamina runs out quick and swinging weapons is either quick and barely does damage or distressingly slow and stamina devouring.  Ammo and ranged weapon management resource management is very important and so is teamwork.  Carry weight is kind of small.  It's very easy to get infected or receive wounds that make you bleed out if you allow a zombie to grab you.  It does have a nice mechanic where voice chat really only works when you're relatively close unless you have a walkie talkie.  One of the rounds I did our sniper got screwed, he was trying to cover our entrance to a movie theater and we got out of comm range without realizing it.  He ended up staying put longer than he should of and got swarmed trying to link back up after we made it inside.  I strongly reccomend having a microphone because communication is important.

EDIT: It does have some nice ideas like being able to barricade windows if you have a hammer and boards though the zombies infini-spawn so camping is a loser gambit unless you're playing survival mode.  It boils down to teamwork, keep moving and make sure someone in the group has a flashlight because pitch black areas are pretty common.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 03:49:07 pm by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8050 on: November 07, 2013, 04:02:10 pm »

So I've played enough of ghosts to say that it's pretty damn good! They've made some good improvements over the Modern Warfare games, such as implementing Black Ops 1's method of purchasing items and equipment in multiplayer, the UI is a lot sleeker and nicer, and the new Extinction mode is a lot of fun, just as good as Zombies I'd say.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8051 on: November 07, 2013, 09:44:33 pm »

Played a bit more No More Room in Hell. Holy crap, too many guns. Too many ammo types. It's fun, but difficult.

Edit: Also, TLO sounds different than I expected.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:18:22 am by Log! » Logged

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8052 on: November 08, 2013, 06:24:35 am »

How so?

Also yes, the difficulty curve is steep.  Sadly I think we were wiped out most often by the zombified bodies of other players which are faster and take far more damage to put down.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8053 on: November 08, 2013, 10:57:42 am »

I expected more masked demon slaughtering coding errors and teenagers with a machete, less average dude.

And yeah, I think the player zombies do more damage as well. The biggest problem I was having last night was understanding anyone who wasn't directly on top of me. It's like from 4 feet away everyone sounded super quiet. I think the game is definitely doable with a group of people, though. If we had two or three people with good melee weapons, two more people with flashlights, and everyone else with guns, it'd go a lot better. To be able to Melee in that game you need to be able to back up immediately after hitting a zombie, and when there are seven other people all trying to do the same thing, people wind up getting stuck face to face with a zombie and you get infected pretty damn quick.

King Arthur's Gold. This game is fucking awesome. I just spent the last two hours staring intently at my computer screen, building a MASSIVE fort. Out of Wood. Because we didn't know Fire arrows were a thing. The enemy team just kept letting us build and build and build, barely harassing us, then when they finally researched the fire arrows, they sent over one archer and OBLITERATED our fort.

Jesus christ, where did the last two hours go?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:40:44 pm by Log! » Logged

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8054 on: November 08, 2013, 06:40:14 pm »

Playing Assassin's Creed 4 while watching Blizzcon.

New expansion for WoW. Warlords of Draenor.

I can finally stuff a blade down Gul'Dan's throat.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: