The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 18, 2014, 06:35:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 564   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 606318 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8070 on: November 12, 2013, 09:17:18 pm »

Dungeons of Dredmor, the capstone for Necroeconomics is beast. Cast it once in a Monster Zoo and if you're not caught in the blast, everything starts to die fast. Mix it with Radiant Wizard and you got some sick magic power to go along with it. At the cost of two other skills in the tree but it's power is still amazing.

Ninja'd: 863
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8071 on: November 13, 2013, 12:43:06 pm »

X-Com: Enemy Within and Star Trek Online.

X-com: Enemy within is balls off the walls fun, the new Mec class is drooltastic. So many new options to play with is also friggen great and I just can't wait to get more upgrades for my Meccer

As Season 8 of Star Trek Online came out dealing with the Voth, who where basically dinosaurs who evolved on earth and decide to leave for the Delta Quadrant, it also deals with a Dyson Sphere so the new adventure mode is now in a space which is a first for the game, also picked me up a cool starship that has this squid like swarmers which are awesome.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8072 on: November 13, 2013, 01:34:02 pm »

Trying to play DC Universe Online on my PS3.  I saw it was free to play earlier this week and figured, why not?  The thing was over 17 gig and took like a day and a half to download.  So yesterday morning before work I tried playing it, watched the intro cut scenes (which were awesome, you tube that shit) then dinked around with the character creator for too long and ran out of time.  Got home from work last night and now the game needed a nearly 5 gig update so I download that all night and try again this morning, fly through the character creation this time because by this point I knew pretty much what I wanted, I finally start playing and... five minutes later the servers go down for mainenance...

Really?

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8073 on: November 13, 2013, 05:56:14 pm »

Decided to revisit Skyrim after nearly a year. Guess the break was needed, because I'm enjoying it just as much as I did before. Thinking about getting a decent PC so I can play it like it was meant to be, however: modded beyond all recognition.

Also picked up DmC: Devil May Cry on Live for $15.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8074 on: November 13, 2013, 11:34:42 pm »

If you haven't picked up Enemy Within and your a big fan of X-Com your missing out.

Nothing like sending a squad of Genetically enhanced soldiers backed up by massive Power Mechs.

Also I giggled like a little school girl when I piston punched a Muton through a brick wall.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8075 on: November 15, 2013, 10:24:58 pm »

Picked up Deadly Premonition on a whim...five minutes in and I'm already going "Wat."

Gotta get me some of those "Police" cigarettes though.

EDIT: THE SQUIRRELS MAKE MONKEY NOISES.

If this turns out to be Indigo Prophecy all over again I'm never buying another "mystery" game for as long as I live.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 10:30:48 pm by TeeZee » Logged
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8076 on: November 16, 2013, 09:46:24 am »

Deadly Premonition is odd but has a surprising amount of depth to it.  I enjoyed it much more than Indigo Prophecy. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8077 on: November 16, 2013, 04:37:07 pm »

More X-Com Enemy within.

Fucking aliens assaulting my base, sucks too since 3 of my meccers are currently in the infirmary after a heavy tussel with a couple of Sectoid Commanders.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8078 on: November 16, 2013, 09:56:43 pm »

More X-Com Enemy within.

Fucking aliens assaulting my base, sucks too since 3 of my meccers are currently in the infirmary after a heavy tussel with a couple of Sectoid Commanders.

I just started over, I had a bad couple of missions in a row, alpha squad AND beta squad in the infirmary. Suddenly, a wild terror missions appears. My only usable squad? 3 snipers and a rookie.

At least, that's what I think.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8079 on: November 17, 2013, 01:28:46 am »

I just started over, I had a bad couple of missions in a row, alpha squad AND beta squad in the infirmary. Suddenly, a wild terror missions appears. My only usable squad? 3 snipers and a rookie.

Oh boy, thats gonna be a fun mission.

also status on the base defense good, but I lost all my base security personal in the fight, those Sectoid Meccers just ruined them.

Also lost my Assault Vladislav "Bulldog" Zherdov, gotten himself surrounded by Mutons and decided to go out in a blaze of glory by tossing a grenade at his feet blowing not only himself up but a nearby fuel canister taking out 3 mutons with him.

War songs will be sung forever for Vladislav.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 01:34:32 am by Gezkill » Logged

"Dakkadakkadakka"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8080 on: November 18, 2013, 12:25:56 am »

Wind Waker HD. Oh my god I can't wait until I beat this thing I am so bored. This game looks amazing in HD though, I gotta say.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8081 on: November 18, 2013, 05:09:22 pm »

DC Universe Online is surprisingly fun.  I wouldn't pay the subscription fee for the "premium" perks but I've been enjoying it.  I admit I do spend a lot of time just checking out other peoples character designs.  Champions online had better customizing but DCU has an armor/style system I like and the fact I have my own hideout is pretty sweet.  I built my character for crowd control and DPS because I assumed I'd spend a lot of time playing solo but I tend to get invited into groups on a regular basis, I'm guessing because my ability to lay waste to multiple foes quickly and easily gets attention.  If anyone here plays let me know.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: November 18, 2013, 06:53:40 pm »

DC Universe Online is surprisingly fun.  I wouldn't pay the subscription fee for the "premium" perks but I've been enjoying it.  I admit I do spend a lot of time just checking out other peoples character designs.  Champions online had better customizing but DCU has an armor/style system I like and the fact I have my own hideout is pretty sweet.  I built my character for crowd control and DPS because I assumed I'd spend a lot of time playing solo but I tend to get invited into groups on a regular basis, I'm guessing because my ability to lay waste to multiple foes quickly and easily gets attention.  If anyone here plays let me know.

I love DCUO, but my all time favorite would be City of Heroes.

But I went and spent 10 bucks for the Lantern power set, didn't regret it one bit.

Also went for the blasters equipment.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8083 on: November 18, 2013, 10:40:34 pm »

Diablo III. Still. For Xbox. Still.

Fun. Still.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8084 on: November 18, 2013, 10:41:19 pm »

I can't see that game not being awesome for couch co-op.

At least, that's what I think.
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 564   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: