The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 21, 2014, 08:11:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 552216 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8115 on: December 04, 2013, 03:46:13 pm »

Starbound, Woop woop!

Hmm... Got to the quest "First Contact", then it finished and I don't have any other info. I didn't even get a "Mission accomplished" popup.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:26:40 pm by Log! » Logged

At least, that's what I think.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8116 on: December 04, 2013, 06:14:51 pm »

Kingdoms under Fire: Crusaders

Oh I love this game so much, the tactics, the combat and the fricken music is just awesome, also on a side not playing LOTRO War of the North so far its okay..

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8117 on: December 04, 2013, 08:32:44 pm »

Tried TellTale's The Wolf Among Us. With the success of The Walking Dead, as well as having read quite a bit of Fables, I had pretty high expectations and came out satisfied. Definitely recommend it if you're a fan of Fables or enjoyed The Walking Dead. It's not as emotionally draining, but a couple moments hit me right in the feels. And hey, if you have no clue what Fables is about, it's a great starting point since it's a prequel. Plus, I think not being in the know would be beneficial since you aren't going to be immediately aware of some of the fates of certain characters.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8118 on: December 04, 2013, 08:35:42 pm »

I certainly plan on getting if but I will probably wait till mid season when the price drops.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8119 on: December 04, 2013, 08:56:54 pm »

I just went ahead and got the season pass before I even started playing. I had a feeling I'd enjoy it, but even if I hated it, I can't stand leaving a story unfinished xD
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8120 on: December 04, 2013, 11:39:18 pm »

Starbound, Woop woop!

Hmm... Got to the quest "First Contact", then it finished and I don't have any other info. I didn't even get a "Mission accomplished" popup.
Remember, Beta.

Speaking of Starbound, I was hoping to be able to play it when I got home, but steam shut itself off, and the download won't resume, it has to start over entirely, fucking piece of shit.

EDIT: Finally started starbound, and it's fantastic so far, though it seems poorly optimized. I mean, it doesn't look like it should be a very demanding game at all, but my framerate is all over the place, and it uses an ungodly amount of memory on my laptop.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:06:51 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8121 on: December 05, 2013, 03:26:03 am »

FINALLY GOT THE FUCKING KILLER CHALLENGE IN STATE OF DECAY. I had to start with a fresh group and sabotage the poor folks until nearly all of them were too sick to function. No beds, no food, no medicine...nothing. Once one came down with a simple cough, I had to play the waiting game until it progressed to fever, then life-threatening illness, and then finally showed her how Old Yeller ended.

Now to start over again...fingers crossed that I'll restore my group to its former glory.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8122 on: December 05, 2013, 07:12:36 am »

I still need the killer.  I got rid of the infirmary and despite having somone at "gravely ill" who keeps getting everyone else sick I still haven't got it.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8123 on: December 05, 2013, 08:55:12 pm »

I'm playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, which has a terrible name, but holy shit. This game is fucking awesome. It's everything I wanted Mario Kart to be and it makes me feel like a monster to say that.

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8124 on: December 06, 2013, 01:27:48 am »

Outlaw, is that person playable? Ever since a bunch of people on the forum kept bitching about their best people getting sick and dying off, UL made it so anyone who is at "friend" status can no longer be selected for mercy shot missions, even if they are at the point where all of their organs have shut down and they are bleeding from every orifice. Unless you want to start with a fresh group, I recommend using Lily to search for survivors. One of the two will almost always come in with a low trust bar. Have that person follow you around and look for bloaters. Try to lure him into attacking the bloater himself so it explodes on him. Chances are the gas will give him a nasty cough, and if it works, he'll immediately run home because he's sick. After that, just play the waiting game for a while so his sickness turns into fever, and then finally gravely ill. Avoid doing anything that will raise his trust. However, if he offers any zed hunt or infestation clearing missions while sick, go ahead and do them, but take explosives and a car. Once he's following you, set him on fire or try to run him down multiple times and his trust meter will just keep getting lower and lower. Bonus points if he gets an injury, just to really keep him in terrible health. Also, make sure he's home as much as possible. If he's away, call him back. Eventually you'll get the mercy shot prompt. It's a pain, but you'll finally get Alan, and he comes with a pretty nice rifle.

Honestly, the whole mercy shot thing kind of pisses me off. UL has done a pretty good job of keeping up with their fans' requests over at the forum, but I think the nerf of the mercy shot prompts is a little much. Yeah, losing someone you spent a lot of time training is frustrating, but that was part of the difficulty, and it was easily avoided if you weren't careless. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8125 on: December 06, 2013, 02:28:26 pm »

So playing Starbound.

So far its okay, my only problem is Pixels required for basic stuff, they need to fix that.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8126 on: December 06, 2013, 03:19:07 pm »

I have been playing a ridiculous amount of DCU Online.  I hadn't realized that the first 30 levels are pretty much an extended tutorial.  So much more content opens up once you start boosting your combat rating.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: December 08, 2013, 03:30:41 pm »

More KUF:C

Apparently I just found out if you earn bonus experience and leave the map after earning it you can keep it.

Nice way of farming exp.

Also Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate.

Need to finish that before 4 comes out.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:11:57 pm by Gezkill » Logged

"Dakkadakkadakka"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8128 on: December 10, 2013, 02:00:53 am »

Starbound... I scoured the world for copper and iron so I could make a distress signal... Only to be blown to shit by a UFO, now I have to search for the necessary materials all-fucking-over again. The only weapons I can make and buy are fucking swords and bows and stuff, and the UFO shoots rockets and lasers and sends down penguins armed with assault rifles. How am I supposed to beat that?

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8129 on: December 10, 2013, 04:04:21 am »

Starbound... I scoured the world for copper and iron so I could make a distress signal... Only to be blown to shit by a UFO, now I have to search for the necessary materials all-fucking-over again. The only weapons I can make and buy are fucking swords and bows and stuff, and the UFO shoots rockets and lasers and sends down penguins armed with assault rifles. How am I supposed to beat that?
Build your own penguin death squad?

I have no idea, I'm just spit balling.

Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: