The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 25, 2014, 05:04:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 559   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 522411 times)
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8190 on: December 29, 2013, 06:01:29 pm »

Xcom Enemy Within. "Falls somewhere between chocolate and crack on the scale of addictive substances."  Grin

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, thereís a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8191 on: December 30, 2013, 10:24:36 am »

Bought Deadpool when it was sale and played it for a bit yesterday, it's not great but it's funny.  Which is probably about what I expected.  It seems like it was worth the ten bucks.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8192 on: December 30, 2013, 11:58:33 am »

Alien vs Predator Arcade Edition and Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles.

Two of my favorite Beat em ups ever.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8193 on: December 30, 2013, 10:26:59 pm »

Kotor on the iPad  He love you long time

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8194 on: December 31, 2013, 04:02:24 am »

Picked up Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on PS4. Holy fuck, this game is awesome. ACIII being a bundle of butts totally put me off from buying another, but I heard about how good this one was, so I gave in, and man they were right, it's awesome.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8195 on: December 31, 2013, 11:12:15 am »

I had the same feelings. I was planning on ignoring Black Flag, but my brother bought it and it was a blast.

I started playing Final Fantasy 14 yesterday, and so far iI've played  a lot of fun. It's got a far more interesting class system, story, and crafting system than any other MMO I've played.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:13:26 pm by Log! » Logged

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8196 on: January 02, 2014, 09:34:13 am »

Because of the Steam sale I've been game hopping with the attention span of a squirrel on crack but it's been fun.  Here's what I've been up to the last few days.

DCU Online, got the last holiday event feat I'm going to bother going for, still trying to get a dupe of a rare armor drop so I can trade it for a red aura.  I crave a red aura so bad but I canít get excited about buying one with real money.

Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1. Finally finished it, I may go back and replay it because I realized I'm turning Clem into a evil spirited manipulative bitch, in the last couple scenes I could feel the evil coming off the screen in waves.  But I'll probably just go with it and create a parallel game save.  The "next on walking dead" teaser trailer makes me want Episode 2 yesterday.

Deadpool, I think I'm almost done with it.  It's not a long game but it's been a lot of fun and I'll probably replay it to try out the different weapons and see if I can nab some more achievements (Iíve only used the starting pistols and swords so far).  It's certainly not for everyone and some of the humor is just juvenille and stupid but there are some moments of real hilarity.  There have been at least two times I had to pause the game because I was laughing too hard to play.

LaMulana, still aimlessly wandering the bitch hard water section trying to figure out what to do next.

MaxPayne 3.  I'm almost to the end of the level where the cash drop goes awry.  There are aspects of this game I feel are brilliant but it's hit or miss on whether it actually feels like a Max Payne title. 

Giana Sisters, twisted dreams.  This is a fun platformer.  I didn't play very long but I like platformers (like Trine) that make you swap characters and this one actually gives you more incentive to swap than Trine because the level architecture changes based on what character youíre playing as.

Legend of Dungeon.  This game may be ok but I couldnít stand the graphics.  I have nothing against retro pixel games but there is something about making 3-d models look like retro pixels that is horrific to me.  The stiff animations and unintuitive level designs donít help it either.

How to Survive.  Single player, local co-op or webernet co-op this game has you covered.  3rd person zombie survival shooter with RPG elements and crafting set on a tropic island chain.  I know it sounds  like Dead Island but give it a chance.

Surgeon Simulator.  This game alternates between hysterical (again, literally laughing so hard I couldnít breathe on multiple occasions) and very frustrating.  Itís better if youíre alternating plays with someone because itís almost better to watch someone else than play yourself.  Iíve still yet to actually save a patient.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8197 on: January 02, 2014, 10:16:25 am »

Let's see, Steam Sale I bought:

Papers, Please: oh my god this game is for some fucking reason so much fun to play
Final Fantasy VII: nostalgia reasons
Guacamelee!: Frustratingly hard without a fucking controller
Skyrim: ... shut up
Prison Architect
LEGO: LOTR
Titan Quest
Scribblenauts
Alan Wake
Game Dev Tycoon: again, this fucking game is addicting to play
Age of Empires II: because for some fuck all reason, III won't work on my laptop. Back to building massive empires!
Bioshock one and two: fucking finally. I played on the 360, but I've wanted it for my computer for a bit now
Walked Dead: SSN2 Almost done with SSN 1 and it was on sale.

i think i exhausted my bank account. FUCKING STEAM SALES.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #8198 on: January 02, 2014, 05:50:38 pm »

Currently my PS3 is broke, and so am I.

Dinglemonkey....
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8199 on: January 02, 2014, 07:34:15 pm »

Just beat Deadpool.  It was AWESOME.  Seriously, the game ended with a running gag/brick joke.  It broke the fourth wall more times than I could count.  It made fun of quick time events.  It had Nolan North giving it 300% as all of Deadpool's voices (voices in his head totally count.)  I can't count how many ways this title rocked.   To every reviewer that gave it a less than "very good" rating.  Suck it.  I had fun anyway you stuck up bastards.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8200 on: January 02, 2014, 08:45:57 pm »

Just beat Deadpool.  It was AWESOME.  Seriously, the game ended with a running gag/brick joke.  It broke the fourth wall more times than I could count.  It made fun of quick time events.  It had Nolan North giving it 300% as all of Deadpool's voices (voices in his head totally count.)  I can't count how many ways this title rocked.   To every reviewer that gave it a less than "very good" rating.  Suck it.  I had fun anyway you stuck up bastards.

Too be honest while the gameplay isn't great its still 100x better then most Comic Book Games that are out there, also the story is pretty faithful to the Deadpool.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8201 on: January 02, 2014, 09:11:11 pm »

Too be honest while the gameplay isn't great its still 100x better then most Comic Book Games that are out there, also the story is pretty faithful to the Deadpool.
I agree it is not great, but it is fun and a half.  And it is pretty faithful to the source material.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8202 on: January 02, 2014, 10:16:53 pm »

Play LEGO Marvel.

Suspend ALL of your disbeleif, forget EVERY rule of EVERY Marvel comic ever, and just... fuckin enjoy.

Deadpool is a riot in that game, as well.

Yeah, he's in it...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8203 on: January 02, 2014, 11:02:03 pm »

Kotor, now a Jedi Sentinel who for his sole power has Knight Speed with Master Flurry and Improved Two-Weapon Fighting. Demi-God rank achieved.

And thinking of starting up Baroque, a ball-crushingly hard Wii game made by Atlus.

Age of Empires II: because for some fuck all reason, III won't work on my laptop. Back to building massive empires!

Byzantines for all their counter unit discounts, Cataphracts, and all-around defensiveness. They kicked ass.

And AoeII HD I can't run due to GHD or GHC or GPH GPU requirements. Totally sucks.

Ninja'd: 863
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: January 03, 2014, 02:11:32 am »

Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1. Finally finished it, I may go back and replay it because I realized I'm turning Clem into a evil spirited manipulative bitch, in the last couple scenes I could feel the evil coming off the screen in waves.  But I'll probably just go with it and create a parallel game save.  The "next on walking dead" teaser trailer makes me want Episode 2 yesterday.

Hee, my Clem is the same. I didn't think of it so much as evil spirited as just...kinda numb. I spent so much time trying to preserve her innocence in season one that watching her lose that innocence and become a little hardass is strangely satisfying. Besides, you have to admit that shutting Rebecca the fuck down was the most satisfying moment in the entire episode xD
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 559   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: