The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 31, 2014, 09:45:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 559   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 527901 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8250 on: January 23, 2014, 03:03:42 am »

So Stan, I'm gonna explain to you your exact to a tee dream first person shooter. I'm gonna explain it so nonchalantly that it will simply pass you by and you wont think about it ever again. Oh but one more thing, LIKE NO ONE PLAYS IT.

thats what I read.
*goes out to steal a ps4*

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8251 on: January 23, 2014, 02:15:50 pm »

Holy crap guys, did you see this week's Roguelike old-school boners Humble Bundle Weekly Sale? Dungeons of Fucking Dredmor Complete! And some other stuff but Dreds, holy shit that game is amazing. I know many of you have it but have it severely underplayed but for the rest of you who don't have it, that bundle is worth it for Dreds alone. You also get a bunch of other games as a bonus!

With that said, already have half of them and the ones I don't have are either Early Access (Pass) or stuff I can't run but are over the average. Still worth it for Dreds.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8252 on: January 23, 2014, 05:51:02 pm »

thats what I read.
*goes out to steal a ps4*
It should be said, the campaign is good, but not as good as Killzone 2 or 3's campaigns, since it has some unnecessary CoD-esque filler. What the multiplayer does with the CoD elements is there's still classes, but they're more like Battlefield classes, in that there's ones for specific roles, and they get their own specific weapons, but all the weapons are unlocked right from the get-go, and all you have to unlock is attachments, which are very straightforward to get.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8253 on: January 24, 2014, 12:29:21 pm »

Holy crap guys, did you see this week's Roguelike old-school boners Humble Bundle Weekly Sale? Dungeons of Fucking Dredmor Complete! And some other stuff but Dreds, holy shit that game is amazing. I know many of you have it but have it severely underplayed but for the rest of you who don't have it, that bundle is worth it for Dreds alone. You also get a bunch of other games as a bonus!

With that said, already have half of them and the ones I don't have are either Early Access (Pass) or stuff I can't run but are over the average. Still worth it for Dreds.
I own every thing I would play in that bundle except Hack Slash Loot but I've accumulated enough Roguelikes by this point that I'm past buying a game simply because it's a Roguelike.  Because of the randomness that defines the genre you really only need a handful of quality ones to last you your lifetime.  Agreed though, if you don't already have Dredmor get it.  It's among the best of the best.  If I were to ever take the crown of best Roguelike ever from Nethack and give it to another Roguelike it would be Dredmor.  That's seriously the best praise I can possibly give it.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #8254 on: January 25, 2014, 06:27:48 pm »

I'm bouncing between Pokemon X (breeding), X (playing through), Mario Kart 7 and Adventure Time "Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW".

I'm also playing Payday 2 copiously on my PC.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8255 on: January 26, 2014, 07:44:44 am »

Day of Defeat. I haven't played this in 6-8 years. Good times!  Grin

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8256 on: January 26, 2014, 02:04:02 pm »

Some of you may remember a while back I talked about the game Deadly Premonition for the XBox 360.  It's a quirky bizarre game but despite (and partly because) of that, it's well worth playing.  Right around Halloween last year they released a special director's cut of the game on Steam with more content and I caught myself almost rebuying it a few times.  Well for those of you who want to check it out for the first time or want to pick it up and see what the difference is (like me) it's currently part of the latest indie gala bundle.  http://www.indiegala.com/  You get it and a boatload of other games if you pay more than the average which last night was 5.19.  Though the "Two Brothers" game is NOT the game where you control two characters at the same time that just came out a few months ago, it's an homage to Game Boy JRPG's.  Not a bad thing but possibly not what you're expecting.  

I just want TOME, was thinking of getting it on Steam but opted out and decided to wait for a sale. Then some stuff happened and I found Indiegala and then remembered TLO talked about the site in a post. He may have neglected to mention TOME but dang, cheaper than Steam eh.

Totally goes with HB's Roguelike Bundle.

FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #8257 on: January 26, 2014, 04:01:00 pm »

The roguelike bundle is a no-brainer Smiley
Bought The Secret World with some friends, so far I like it but don't really have much time for a MMORPG right now. Trying to beat Space Pirates and Zombies also, in short sessions.

Engrish as second language
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8258 on: January 29, 2014, 12:25:43 pm »

Got the Indie Gala TOME bundle after not winning it in one of the giveaways and when I started it up, the mouse was flickering. So I went to settings, neutered the crap out of everything and exited. After reloading it, it crashed. Sideways screen to crash, some real messed up shit. So I tried to fix it, uninstalling it twice and looking a bit online but to no avail. Went off, listened to an audiobook, got some white cheddar popcorn which is so delicious that I demolished a giant bag of it yesterday and am down to two bowls of it today but anyway, looked online for stuff about "Launch Options", found some threads on the Steam Community Forums for the game, opened the .cfg files in Notebook, changed single line of text, opened the game and it was a total boner because it ran just fine on the main menu. Closed it down so I could shut everything down and here I am, an hour before I need to leave for class.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8259 on: February 01, 2014, 07:19:24 pm »

So any hopes of gaming to be a bright star has been shot down, beaten and raised as an unholy zombie of micro-transactions.

Fuck EA, fuck them in the stupid face. They had to go and ruin Dungeon Keeper then twist it into some unholy abomination.

Seriously I'm never touching anything of theirs again.

On a sidenote, Magic 2014.

Because I hate playing RL Magic with other people.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 07:21:19 pm by Gezkill » Logged

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8260 on: February 01, 2014, 08:17:55 pm »

Well, y'know. EA.

Anyways I'm totally playing Battlefield 4 right now, non-ironically. Because fun.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #8261 on: February 02, 2014, 08:06:24 am »

Borderlands 1 I've been playing on and off as well as L4D2 and some Halo here and there.

Mech Warrior Online
Neverwinter

and cannot wait for Titanfall

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8262 on: February 03, 2014, 09:15:19 pm »

Tales of Maj'Eyal, still rolling with a Halfling/Archmage who took part in some slave brawls, having his slave face punch the brains out of a bunch of punk animals and getting tag-teamed by orcs, thieves and more venomous marauders but he was able to out-punch the crap out of all of them.
(click to show/hide)
I could have easily killed the slaver but the way that conversation turned out, I paid mad money to partake in some blood games. But I was rolling in coins, and can still afford to pimp my hobbit.

This is Dungeons of Dredmor good, and that game was amazing.

Edit: Got a side quest, helping a gal come to terms with her dead husband. By terms I mean murder the crap out of her, or bury her because she is most likely dead. The name of the quest isn't important but what is, is the fact that it's in a Mausoleum in the south east side of the graveyard, just two tiles from town. What is important is how it introduces you to the House of Death and the letter you find:

"Aw shit son, you're fucked. That stone slab closes shut and you can just feel the ass kicking that's about to ensue, and it ain't you that's kicking ass. Behind each door is a spine ripping horror of malevolence and such hatred that it'll make Accursed ones shit in fear. And at the end of the hall? A faint light from a door blacker than the devil's soul. You are fucked if you continue. The sins of your past, all your guilt, pants ruining fear, panic, everything builds up and holy shit that crying voice, she wouldn't be crying for long when you interrupt her mourning. And that letter? Dear god the letter...

Something sinister lies behind that final door. You aren't man enough to handle it."

I'm glad the stairs were still there so I could run back up like a baby.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 10:57:03 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8263 on: February 11, 2014, 12:47:06 am »

Playing Borderlands 2.

Picked up the 3 headhunters and the second vault pack for 6 bucks when it was on sale.

Leveling up a Commando, Assassin and Psycho.

I like the play styles of all three.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8264 on: February 11, 2014, 01:04:19 am »

I've been playing it on PS3 since it was free for PS+. I played Assassin initially on my 360 playthrough, but this time I'm going for Axton, really digging him. Unfortunately Zero doesn't work too well on Solo, Axton's turret is nice for backup.
Also, for those who play Borderlands 2, here's a fun tip... Gearbox gave out codes for Golden Keys to use the Golden Loot Chest in Sanctuary on twitter, at special events, all over the place, on top of some aesthetic stuff (Which can unfortunately only be used if you have the latest major DLC, the Tiny Tina one). Now, you might be thinking "Surely these codes for Golden Keys expired, right?" Nope. They're all still valid. Every single one of them. Venture forth to yonder link and you will find of list of each and every code they've ever given out. Had 96 gold keys by the time I was done. Totes worth it.

Anyways, I also replayed all of The Walking Dead on PS3. I have to go through 400 Days again because I didn't convince everybody to come with me, then I'll have to get the new episodes.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:06:52 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 559   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: