The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 22, 2014, 02:18:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 553030 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8265 on: February 11, 2014, 07:40:39 am »

Tales of Maj'Eyal,
(click to show/hide)
. Spoils a species but it's dynamite as an archmage with it's intrinsic, level-able shield, heal, buff to strength/dexterity and passives to status effect. Freeze is still a badass haymaker.

Ninja'd: 863
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #8266 on: February 11, 2014, 10:52:54 pm »

Playing through New Vegas for the trillionth time. Had to restart because I played Dead Money and got to a point where it was impossible for me to make any progress because of low health and ammo. And also Dead Money at 3 AM with all the lights off gives me the heeby jeebies.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: February 12, 2014, 03:33:42 am »

Playing through New Vegas for the trillionth time. Had to restart because I played Dead Money and got to a point where it was impossible for me to make any progress because of low health and ammo. And also Dead Money at 3 AM with all the lights off gives me the heeby jeebies.

Ugh Dead Money, THE worst DLC released for the game.

I just hate it, there was no fun, i hated the environment and the whole story was just blah plus I hated the fact that there was like 1 enemy and you had to blow their limbs off every time you kill em which became repetitive after a while.

I had 0 fun playing the DLC and the only reason to ever get it is for the bonus weapons.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:00:05 pm by Gezkill » Logged

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8268 on: February 12, 2014, 04:07:31 am »

Yea, it's not a coincidence that I never finished New Vegas and that my playthrough stopped in the middle of dead money.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8269 on: February 12, 2014, 03:39:53 pm »

Ugh Dead Money, THE worst DLC released for the game.

I just hate it, there was no fun, i hated the environment and the whole story was just blah plus I hated the fact that there was like 1 enemy and you had to blow their limbs off every time you kill em which became repetitive after a while.

I had 0 fun playing the DLC and the only reason to ever get it is for the bonus weapons.

I think I'm one of the few people who liked the story. I thought the setting was cool, but everything else was pretty terrible. Killing the enemies was pretty tedious, as you could just kill them normally and then switch to a melee weapon, and dealing with the fog sucked. I also kind of hated how closed off it felt.

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8270 on: February 12, 2014, 06:15:39 pm »

Tales of Maj'Eyal, every day. Thanks again to TLO, who needs to play it more. Everybody needs to play it.

Rolling with an Archmage and steamrolled Urkis, with little to no trouble on my part thanks to Stun/Freeze Resist and Lightning Resist. Far easier than the first time around. Dreadfell is coming up and need to unlock the Storm tree before I tackle it, need a little something something that's more than the Tri-Blasters.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8271 on: February 12, 2014, 06:22:14 pm »

I think I'm one of the few people who liked the story. I thought the setting was cool, but everything else was pretty terrible. Killing the enemies was pretty tedious, as you could just kill them normally and then switch to a melee weapon, and dealing with the fog sucked. I also kind of hated how closed off it felt.
I wasn't a huge fan of it either. I kept playing through, so I could get the BAR machine gun, because those things are badass... But it ended up being a shitty gun. 10/10 it's shit - IGN

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: February 12, 2014, 07:24:54 pm »

Yeah it was the one place where I brought my portable tent, made getting through the quest 20x easier because of the ability of having a portable home.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8273 on: February 14, 2014, 08:05:21 pm »

The same game, and Senor Bones is getting all the women while making things erupt in electrical awesomeness. Lightning + That skill before Tempest that slaps on Hurricane on fools when they're dazed half the time + A crowd of chumps = everybody dying. And Bone Armor + Aegis Shield + Other Shield Buff = 1000+ Shield for 11 turns. And one of those is a sustain while another is activated instantaneously, not wasting a turn.

Archmages are so badass. Once I start laying on the crits, I become god.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: February 14, 2014, 09:46:23 pm »

So a bunch of games just went up for sale on Steam.

Been eyeing the whole Witcher series, can get both games for 6 bucks.

"Dakkadakkadakka"
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8275 on: February 14, 2014, 11:19:28 pm »

I really liked the first one.  I had a horrible bootlegged copy that I eventually replaced with the Steam version, which I hardly played... but I saw what they were going for, you can't beat it.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8276 on: February 15, 2014, 12:41:18 am »

Bought The Witcher: Director's Cut years ago. Could never play it.

Time/Gentleman Please! Double Combo for 50 cents, Breath of Fire VII/Cthulhu Saves the World for a dollar, Disciples II for less than $2 each (Need to play this one), Blackwell on the cheap, Avadon for $2.50 (Old-school and totally worth it. Plenty of text for your reading enjoyment) and one that I've been meaning to get, Long Live the Queen. Enjoyed Hanako's previous game Magical Diary so still interested in it. And Analogue: A Hate Story is $1.99, worth it for all the reading you get. And the sequel for 50% off.

Good stuff on sale.

TOME, been kicking so much ass that I accidentally locked myself out of unlocking the Necromancer class. I didn't see that coming. Nor did I see the Dreadfell aftermath, let alone the fight against The Master. Got some jacked up Frozen resistence because he couldn't touch this 3/4 of the time. Otherwise, Lightning skills and Manathrust won the day with Freeze backing me up with some sick damage. Easier this time around with the skill-set I picked and Time Prison, always a keeper.

For the Dreadfell Aftermath:
(click to show/hide)

Think I wrapped up most of the dungeons I have access to, except for The Mark of the Spellblaze and Ancient Dick Punching Elven Ruins. Time to move the plot along.

Senor Bones can go the distance, I can feel it in my bones.

FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #8277 on: February 16, 2014, 03:31:52 pm »

Started playing Risk of Rain, addictive little game (the closest game that I can compare to is Spelunky) Cheesy

Also downloaded TOME since the good taste of my fellow forumites in dungeon delving has yet yo be proven wrong.

Engrish as second language
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8278 on: February 16, 2014, 08:08:19 pm »

You have excellent taste for believing in our excellent taste.

Speaking of TOMB, ran the gauntlet of the Spellblaze and while 500 turns wasn't enough, I kicked ass and took names. Prior to that, my name was took thanks to an Anti-Magic douchebag. Must have been Manaclash or something but I lost all 7 of my buffs, all my mana and believe it or not, those buffs were everything. It let me become a chainsaw to their roasted pig, a rocket launcher to their tissue box, a roaring hurricane (Lol) of destruction, sending chunks of everything about as lightning tore through their ranks!

So I'm down to 3 lives and unlikely to get anymore. Lost my chance at an Invincibility potion and chances are 75%. It will be done and I'll step over all their charred corpses to achieve victory, because I have some of the best species' skills in the game.

Again, Bone Shield + Aegis = 1000+ shield. It truly is the proper way to go Archmage.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8279 on: February 16, 2014, 08:58:15 pm »

More Doom. Got some new mods... One of which turns Doom basically into Half Life 1. Very well detailed environments, 3D models ripped from Half Life, full voice acting, and a story set during the events of Half Life 1.
(click to show/hide)

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: