The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 09:48:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 576897 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #330 on: October 28, 2009, 05:46:21 am »

I've logged about 200+ hours into Pokemon Diamond. That's considering me restarting twice (Or near 275 hours if I restarted a third time), my inability to train the right Pokemon, trying to capture the useless ones for a full Dex (Pre-Elite Four or before the game is beaten stuff and the tradables), not being able to beat the first member of the Elite Four and having my Pokemon at wussy levels. I seem to be unable to beat games like Pokemon.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #331 on: October 28, 2009, 08:18:41 am »

I've also played Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, FF3, FF4, and several other DS games for a lot longer than that, only including the main story. I've probably played Contact longer than that, and I'm only halfway through.
Still though, considering these are DS games, 24 hours of gameplay or more is pretty impressive for such a little cartidge, but I guess that's to be expected with most RPGs.
Oh, and what's Contac like? I've heard it's kind of like Earthbound, or Mother or whatever.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #332 on: October 28, 2009, 03:21:10 pm »

GTA: Chinatown War, In less then 15 mins into the game I already made 22,000 Dollars selling crack to the Jamaicans. Provide Courtesy to my good friend Long Yang from the Triads.

and Fudge the LCPD, always getting in my face and fronting their BS
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #333 on: October 28, 2009, 04:20:16 pm »

Just cleared Halo ODST.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #334 on: October 28, 2009, 06:52:30 pm »

Oblivion... Yup.

Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #335 on: October 28, 2009, 07:23:31 pm »

Still grinding on Anarchy Online with a new character: Gruad (too many people read Mervyn Peake to use another Gormenghast character name so I resorted to Illuminatus!). And I hope Funcom give a froob option to The Secret World when it comes out of beta as The Illuminati sound like vicious astards and I want to be one.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #336 on: October 28, 2009, 07:32:43 pm »

Yeah, never mind.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:38:29 pm by Ralion » Logged

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #337 on: October 28, 2009, 11:24:52 pm »

More Oblivion. Yeah, done a bunch of quests and such, got Umbra, so that's cool.

EDIT:
Got Uncharted 2, which is really fun so far. Also been playing a lot of Scribblenauts, and Tetris DS.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 08:50:26 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 29, 2009, 09:17:12 pm »

Killing Floor. I have lots of fun needlessly welding doors...then nading them when the specimens burst through.

Nobody understands my genius, people are always like "WE NEED A BACK WAY OUT INCASE WE GET OVERRUN" and my usual reaction is "Feh. Open it if YOU want. I won't."

People have called this retarded and treated me like a noob...but I've only been playing for like 5 days now, so I technically am. IT still annoys me but I have lotsa of fun anyway and I'm proud of my pistol wielding skills. I'm spazzy with it, but I headshot lots. I was a level 2 marksman after 3 hours of playing. =D
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #339 on: October 29, 2009, 11:52:45 pm »

More Uncharted 2!

Marauder_Pilot
ARC Support Staff

Glory, glory, what a helluva way to die!

marauder_pilot@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #340 on: October 30, 2009, 08:07:37 pm »

God, I loved Uncharted 2. Even better then Uncharted, which was already five or six kinds of awesome.

On the subject, if I had ovaries, I would bear Sully's babies.

Anyways, after burning through Brutal Legend and Uncharted 2 in record time because I couldn't put them down (Record for me, mind you, I generally try and draw out single player campaigns so they last longer), and not having been to work to get Borderlands yet, I've got nothing to play...well, save playing TF2 or CoH for the thousandth time (Still love them, don't get me wrong, but I want something new).

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #341 on: October 31, 2009, 12:35:44 am »

More Uncharted 2, freaking awesome. Only thing I didn't like about the first one was that it was too short, about 8 hours, not counting going through and finding all the treasure, just playing the game straight through.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #342 on: October 31, 2009, 08:26:41 am »

Heroes of Might and Magic III, still love it after all this time.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #343 on: October 31, 2009, 08:48:54 pm »

Uncharted 2, which is pissing me off, with this Puzzle.

I won't spoil any of the game, so don't worry...
There are four weights, and 4 panels in the floor in which to place them upon, and on the wall there are carvings, which are supposed to give you a clue as to what weight goes where (The weights are all different) there are no clues at all in the carvings, I placed the weights in the right spots by process of elimination, and now after I placed the weights in the rights spots, below each carving cylinder type things appeared with Tibetan symbols or words or something on them Nate says "Hey, I've seen these symbols before..." well I sure as hell haven't.
You use a little journal Nate has with pictures and information and such in it, it automatically takes you to the page related to the puzzle at hand, the page it took me to are no help at all, I am completely lost, and as much as I hate it, I will probably have to look up a guide to get past this puzzle if I don't figure it out.

EDIT:
On the topic of Nate's journal, there's some funny stuff in there...
Scare O' Meter: Sully's Mustache, Slippery Naked Guy, Last one I won't say for spoiler reasons
                                   More Scary ---->

Looked up a guide too, the journal for this puzzle doesn't even take you to the page necessary for doing the puzzle, even though it should, so I know what page I need to go on now in Nate's journal, that's good enough for me.

EDIT:
Got past the puzzle, in the first puzzle you have to position a giant statues arms to the correct position, and when it said to access Nate's journal it took you right to the correct page to do that puzzle, and I got past it no problem, the next two in the game however, when prompted to open up the journal, I assumed it would take me to the correct page for the puzzle, but it didn't, so that's why I had problems...

EDIT AGAIN: Beat it! Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 12:23:37 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #344 on: November 01, 2009, 07:49:47 am »

Fallout 3 and Gears 2.

I'm now playing through Fallout for the second time, and is playing a sociopathic unarmed character. Essentially, I meet new people... and punch them in the face. Though I might be nice to them first, like how I give the thirsty people around water, and then punch them to death. And I'll do quests, too. before I punch the quest giver and everyone else involved to death. The Wastelands are slowly becoming depopulated!

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: