The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 22, 2014, 09:09:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 567135 times)
Achilles
« Reply #495 on: November 28, 2009, 09:47:28 pm »

still playing AC2. Amazing how much more xbox I play now that I don't have TV.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #496 on: November 28, 2009, 11:05:04 pm »

So I got borderlands! And I LOVE IT. I also got the download content for it as well, the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned or whatever it was called, so when I reach level 10, I will be sure to go out and kill some Zombies!
Oh, and my sister got Dragon Age, my friend is playing it right now, it looks pretty sweet. One question about Dragon Age though, it came with this voucher thingy to download a set of armor, and some dude named Shale, the armor you have to go on the website for, but for Shale you have to enter a 16 Digit number at the Download content section on the main menu, I did so, and it did not work, saying the code is invalid. I entered it several times, it was exactly as it appeared on the voucher, so if anybody could help me with that, it would be much appreciated.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 28, 2009, 11:17:07 pm »

Sorry, I got it on Steam,I just used the DLC tab in the properties on the games list for that stuff :Y
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #498 on: November 28, 2009, 11:18:25 pm »

Dang. XD
Well I heard if the content is not yet available to be purchased off PlayStation Network Store, then it can't be redeemed from the voucher thingy, so I'm gonna check if it's available on the PSN Store.

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 29, 2009, 03:01:52 am »

Just beat the standard levels of Portal.  GLaDos was a bitch to beat, mainly cuz I couldn't get my trajectory right to grab that floating orb...~_~

However, that was an awesome game.  I really loved the "dialogue" from her.  It reminded me of the Metal Gear games when the General starts spouting nonsense over the comm.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #500 on: November 29, 2009, 05:19:07 am »

Yeah, Portal was sweet!

Been playing Borderlands, got some sweet weaponry! I also just got yo level 10, so tomorrow I will be doing Dr. Ned's Zombie Island!

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 29, 2009, 06:07:21 pm »

Been playing Dawn of War II since yesterday.
Currently trying to figure out if i should finish the campaign or try out the last stand. Huh?

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #502 on: November 29, 2009, 10:23:55 pm »

More Borderlands. Loving it, just got to level 20, and I'm just starting on Dr. Ned's Zombie Island. Shooting Zombies has never been so fun! Also, how likely are you to get an Orange Item? Those are the most rare right? Because I have yet to find an Orange one.

RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 29, 2009, 10:54:13 pm »

Hardly anybody talks on PS3 online anyways, really no point. And is the MAG beta still going? Whenever I try to play it just says I need to update the game, and the PS3, and I have done both, my friend says he's having the same problem.

And I have been playing MW2, I got to level 62. I think I'm gonna stop playing for awhile. XD
Maybe I should play some Halo, or Bioshock, maybe Oblivion, or Shadow Complex.

Yeah MAG is still going, it's fun. As far as PS 3 Mics go... every time I go to play a game there are people with mics. BC2 doesn't have as many because squads are usually just randomly made and nobody wants to talk, but so many people use them in MAG and in MGO that I think I should get one. The more you use them the more often lurkers with them get coaxed into using them.

Can you uninstall and reinstall MAG? I dunno if it'd help but you should try shooting them an email or something, I have a ball playing this game.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #504 on: November 29, 2009, 11:00:27 pm »

I haven't tried to play it in awhile, I'll have to try running it again next time I'm on my Xbox.

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #505 on: November 30, 2009, 02:48:20 pm »

Currently playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope and is somewhere on the second disc. The game has three discs, I squealed with joy when I saw that! I absolutely love it, except that the main character can be your typical Japanese brick-head hero. You just helped out destroying a world, get over the angst already! Seriously, I wanted to slap him. His arguments for angsting were all invalid.

So yeah, there's a reason I'm using the bow chick most of the time, the main one being that she's not an idiot, though she does have some self-esteem issues ("You're the character I play as. You've got by far the highest kill count. Stop claiming you're useless!"), but overall she's incredibly fun to play as, and the combat mechanics are fun to use.

Personally, I'm fond of the blindsides. Essentially, you somehow get behind the opponent somehow. Some characters just roll around, or jump around a little. The Archery chick does an upside down pirouette over their head. Especially nice if someone kills the thing while I'm in mid-air. The Cyborg shoots himself twenty meters into the air, then lands. And shocks the opponent (yay, special attacks), while the cat-girl... is all over the place and then behind. She's got a wind-up punch. It's EPIC!

And don't get me started on the Earth Liaison officer. She's like a twelve year old genki girl turned up to eleven while high on sugar and LSD! Her introduction to every single party member takes epic new and interesting places. And once involved cut-outs with various fetish outfits held in front of her body while the cyborg got a longer and longer face. I'll have to play through again just to see those faces.

Perfect recreation after an essay.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 30, 2009, 05:15:38 pm »

Was playing the Official NeverWinter Nights 2 official story line, but a recent crash made me lose 2 hours of progress so I'm kinda meh about starting it again.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #507 on: November 30, 2009, 10:02:24 pm »

More Borderlands, beat the Jakob's Cove DLC, did all the side missions, that good stuff. The last boss of the Jakob's Cove DLC sucked. Not only that, but the last boss was Lazily done, I don't want to spoil anything, but let's just say he's not all there, and you don't get much for Killing him, just a bunch of money and crappy weapons.
Oh, and I got my first Orange weapon, which is awesome, and then I bought another, which requires level 37. I'm level 25.

EDIT: More Borderlands! XD
Got my third orange weapon, its a sniper rifle with 299 Damage, plus 4x fire damage, 6 round cylinder magazine, but 0.7 Fire Rate. I've also found a sweet Revolver with a scope and bayonet.

EDIT: Got more orange weapons. Also got my first Eridian weapon, or whatever it's called, from that one Warhammer 3000-Like boss soldier dude. And then I beat the final boss. It wasn't hard, just annoying, and time consuming. Got shit loot. That boss pissed me off. You usually got some sort of sweet weapon from all the other bosses, this one it just gives you Money (Something you should already have tons of at that point in the game), and shitty weapons.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 12:32:33 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 02, 2009, 02:22:42 am »

MW2, but experiencing some horrible lag that makes my head spin.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #509 on: December 02, 2009, 01:06:52 pm »

TWEWY
The difference between hard mode and easy mode is crazy. You take like 1/10 of the damage and deal twice as much. Also, most of the basic enemies don't actually do any damage on easy. You don't have to use any strategy, even in boss fights. I'd rather have an option to "Retry on Normal", so it's still sort of a challenge. Also this game is pretty depressing.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: