The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 01, 2014, 06:20:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 557310 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #585 on: December 21, 2009, 10:30:46 pm »

Played a few rounds of Halo Wars with my friend for a change, playing MW2 now. Almost 69! XD

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #586 on: December 21, 2009, 10:33:18 pm »

Just got the "All You Need is Love" achievement on Beatles: Rock Band. Meaning getting five stars on all the songs. :B

Next challenge? Play all eight challenges, five star all the songs and I'll pretty much 100% Beatles; Rock Band.

I would like to shake Harmonix for making this game and giving me something to do. Oh, I should also keep playing Age of Empires: Mythologies. I has it, but it's kinda not what I thought it would be. Oh well.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #587 on: December 21, 2009, 10:52:39 pm »

I barely touched my copy of Age of Mythologies, to me it doesn't feel as good as Age of Kings.
Even if the civilizations all have their own units and Gods, it doesn't feel as good as the one I've grown up with. But... I think that explains it for me, either that or I was sufficient with my fix of the franchise with AoK for the DS.
And you played AoK on the DS before, right? Getting another sense of deja vu of a prior deja vu.

A bit of a rant, senseless, and to keep on topic, DQM: Joker; got a slug with large lips, a mole with a shovel and a Platypunk named Perry.

Ninja'd: 863
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #588 on: December 21, 2009, 11:09:13 pm »

I haven't. I've only played Age of Empires on the computer, so this is a new experience for me. I'm just getting used to the controls for now. It's rather bothersome. I was hoping for a regular RTS game than Turn-based like Fallout 3 can be.

So, yeah. I could go back and play this or I can restart Platinum and play that over. The choices are limitless.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #589 on: December 21, 2009, 11:12:02 pm »

How is Fallout 3 Turn-Based?

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #590 on: December 21, 2009, 11:15:18 pm »

Ah, then I say go and play AoM as the Norse. Don't know why I thought we had a conversation about something similar to this. Must be a time paradox thing.

Really don't know how you people beat those games... Is it through trading to get the elite uber ones you can't normally get through regular play?

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #591 on: December 21, 2009, 11:20:14 pm »

Mostly. They specifically have two games so you trade with other people to get all of the pokemon in the pokedex. Since there are about 500 now, it's a bitch and a half to sit down and do. Right now in Diamond, I have 385/500 pokemon. It can be tedious and repetitive, but it's something I enjoy. And since the developers are branching out, there are more games and places to explore, etc. I dunno. It's something I grew up with and pokemon is a game that you have to have grown up with. Otherwise, like a lot of people on the forum, hate it. -shrugs-

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #592 on: December 21, 2009, 11:25:31 pm »

I grew up with Pokemon, and just kinda lost interest.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #593 on: December 21, 2009, 11:28:14 pm »

How is Fallout 3 Turn-Based?

I meant that you can make it Turn-based using the V.A.T.S system. It's still real time, etc. but you can use turn based to get the perfect shot. Sorry that I didn't clarify that. : /

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #594 on: December 21, 2009, 11:41:20 pm »

No wonder I could never finish it... But I don't mind leveling, which goes along with tedium and repetition.
And enslaving monsters for your own malevolent enjoyment is always a perk.

But damn... Needing two copies to get the Pokemon you need? Definitely a turn-off for me. If trading wasn't required, I would enjoy the game a whole lot more.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #595 on: December 22, 2009, 12:23:31 am »

More MW2, got two challenged in a row that gave me 10,000 points each. So I'm really close to 70.
What's really weird is I tried to join a Team Deatmatch game, and it sent me to a private match with several random people in deathmatch, what's just as weird is that everything was sped up, gameplay, sound, all that stuff, everything said by the characters like "Cover me, reloading!" and "UAV is online!" were given an Alvin and the Chipmunks Voice, it was messed up.

Wait, nevermind. EVERYTHING is sped up! I'm finding another match, and the menu music is sped up, the blinking options on the menus are sped up! WTF?
The gameplay is back to normal, that was weird.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 12:26:03 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

Tanaj
Civillian Police

privateryan@o2.pl
View Profile Email
« Reply #596 on: December 22, 2009, 04:12:17 am »

Wait, nevermind. EVERYTHING is sped up! I'm finding another match, and the menu music is sped up, the blinking options on the menus are sped up! WTF?

I'd shay itsh because MW2 shucks.

*strolls away*
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #597 on: December 22, 2009, 05:12:47 am »

It's all fine now, since the last update the game has been very glitchy, they're gonna have a patch for it soon, but now I'm level 70 so I'm happy!
Played some Borderlands. It's asking me to do some quests I had already done, which is irritating.

Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 22, 2009, 02:22:31 pm »

More MW2, got two challenged in a row that gave me 10,000 points each. So I'm really close to 70.
What's really weird is I tried to join a Team Deatmatch game, and it sent me to a private match with several random people in deathmatch, what's just as weird is that everything was sped up, gameplay, sound, all that stuff, everything said by the characters like "Cover me, reloading!" and "UAV is online!" were given an Alvin and the Chipmunks Voice, it was messed up.

The gameplay is back to normal, that was weird.
IW's coding on the xbox version makes me lawl.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #599 on: December 22, 2009, 06:22:13 pm »

Well, as long as they fix it soon, I'll be happy. Now that I'm 70, I don't plan on playing it that much, I'm just gonna unlock the parts I want for my AK-47, and stop there, don't want to overplay it. XD

And yeah, I went back to Borderlands, it's kinda weird that it's asking me to redo quests, it told me to do the one where you activate the Middle-of-nowhere bounty board, amongst other quests...

Oh, I got my first DSi Ware game. It's Rayman, a pretty direct port of the original Playstation classic, which was one of my favorite games on the system.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: