Ran around New Mombasa killing covies with my friend. Might play some Phantasy Star Zero, or some other DS game.
Also, here's some info to those interested in Halo Reach, and because I don't want to bump the old thread.
- The game quite possibly takes place in an open world due to a compass being in a screenshot in game informer magazine, and if its not open world, then really big levels.
- If you sneak up on an enemy, you can pull off an assassination kill
- You can use civilian vehicles
- Your character (Noble 6) has a small degree of customization in campaign
- The graphics have been improved, the game has an overall darker appearance, where as Halo 3 was more brightly colored.
- The game features the same health system as Halo 1
- There is a new enemy unit related to the jackals called the skirmisher
- One of the new weapons is the Needle Rifle, which is headshot capable, and can supposedly do a needle explode in three shots
- No more brutes
And that's all I have for now!