The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 10:29:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 559   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 524061 times)
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #1335 on: March 16, 2010, 01:20:13 pm »

Man, I always thought that Raven were the underdogs, I almost ALWAYS lose as Raven.

Nah Next to SVER, Raven takes the Acquisition Field, and SVER follows behind... in Domination SVER takes the lead and is follow by Raven.
So Far I have only seen Valor slightly dominating over its competitor in Sabotages...  But hardly seeing as how they're struggling against SVER.

Seriously Everyone just fawking Swarms the A Point on Valor Map... and they wonder why we lose both point... fall back to C... and FAIL.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1336 on: March 16, 2010, 02:07:37 pm »

I usually play the play list that's 256 players, can't remember what it's called though.

And what am I playing? Not Metro 2033 because it's fucking sold out! D:<

EDIT: And as it turns out they had a few more copies of it, so I got it, and it came with the DLC Code for the Exclusive in game gun, so that's sweet. The game is amazing so far though!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 06:40:13 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1337 on: March 16, 2010, 08:32:37 pm »

I know, ive looked.

For every seventy troll posts, theres one that says "HURDER FORWARD YOUR PORTS LAWL"

HOW.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Achilles
« Reply #1338 on: March 16, 2010, 08:42:13 pm »

...why must I always encourage my DnD players to make my life a living hell? Needless to say, I'm working on my DnD campaign.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1339 on: March 16, 2010, 10:52:24 pm »

More Metro 2033. It's still pretty awesome. The only problems I have are that the enemies will sometimes pass right through you, and your NPC buddies, and then a few tiny graphical glitches, but other than that, the game is amazing.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: March 16, 2010, 11:06:27 pm »

God damnit, this is why I'm starting to hate rental places.

They only ever get 1 or 2 copies of a game thats going to be rented out but most of the other major games gets like 15 to 16.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1341 on: March 17, 2010, 12:32:53 am »

More Metro 2033. The stealth elements are broken. You have three little lights on your watch, if one is glowing red it means your visible, yellow means slightly visible, and green means hidden, but I've been seen when hidden, and when you fire a weapon you go to yellow for a second which is understandable, but even with silenced weapons it does this, and I even threw a throwing knife, and it still does it!
I also just got Night Vision Goggles, and it is hard to see through them! When you, or an enemy fires the muzzle flash is absolutely blinding, and it sends smoke or whatever from it too, hiding the enemy, it's freaking annoying.

EDIT: Odd, not having a problem with stealthing about now. That's kinda weird, I guess I'll see how it turns out as I go along though.

EDIT: Played some more of the game, still pretty amazing so far. As for the Stealth, I take back it being broken. It's not broken, but it is damaged, a patch should fix it, I've taken down enemies all stealthy like and such, but have been unexpectedly noticed by the enemy, even when I shouldn't have been noticed. If the game designers are willing, a patch should fix it right up. But other than the slight flaw in Stealth, the game is simply amazing, the story and writing are all very good, and the gun play is really fun.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 03:45:57 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 17, 2010, 07:55:13 am »

isnt this realistic? you are never truly invisible! and when throwing a knife, there is a lot of sudden movement- eye catches that.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1343 on: March 17, 2010, 07:56:37 am »

I started playing Assassins creed 2 just recently.
Haven't gotten far though since I have played for such a short time.
And I'm trying to adjust things so that it will stop lagging on my pc.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: March 17, 2010, 08:11:27 am »

Playing me some Perfect Dark on Xbox arcade.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1345 on: March 17, 2010, 06:11:33 pm »

isnt this realistic? you are never truly invisible! and when throwing a knife, there is a lot of sudden movement- eye catches that.
I guess you make a point there, but the enemy will notice me even when I'm in pitch black darkness not doing anything. And it seems when I kill somebody silently, and somebody nearby notices the body, they can somehow figure out exactly where I am, even though nobody was around to see it happen. But it's still a fun game either way, so it's not that big of a deal to me.

Anyways, I just downloaded the Trial of Perfect Dark, holy crap it's really fun. The price is good too, I was expecting 1200 Microsoft Points, so I'll totally have to get that next time I have some points!

EDIT: I'm playing Metro 2033 right now... Now, I know that Moscow was nuked and such, but I don't think the sky is supposed to be green and sort of checkered like that... Yeah, something ain't right. I loaded my last save, and it's still like that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 07:21:56 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: March 18, 2010, 11:05:05 am »

Yeah, sky is not a crazy Irish checkerboard cause I have it too.

Metro 2033 is just creepy, but its way awesome.
Pokemon SoulSilver, too awesome that it makes mah mind kasplode
-KAFRICKIN BOOM!-

Don't worry, I'll get a mop and get it off the walls and ceiling.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1347 on: March 18, 2010, 11:21:03 am »

Yeah, about the green checker board thing, I also noticed one other spot where it makes a slight appearance: From some dudes flashlight, it's hard to see, but it's there. I emailed the guys who made the game to see how they'd respond.

EDIT: Downloaded Infinite Space for the DS. It's really fun. Only negative I have is some of the weapon firing sounds on your ship sound a bit obnoxious.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 12:02:13 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Achilles
« Reply #1348 on: March 18, 2010, 07:29:48 pm »

after a fairly long respite, back to dragon age. Finishing up all the DLC before Dragon Age Awakening gets here Monday. Might also play a little STO if I have time tonight.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1349 on: March 18, 2010, 09:19:57 pm »

Played some more Infinite Space, which is sweet. But now I'm playing Metro 2033, started a new game on Normal this time.

EDIT: Playing FF XIII right now, but I think "Trying to play FF XIII right now" would be a more appropriate statement.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:02:27 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 559   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: