The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 08:47:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 577763 times)
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #1620 on: April 15, 2010, 11:32:15 pm »

A Little bit of MAG, MGO, and Little Big Planet... I been tempted to purchase the FINALLY release expansion for GTA VI
Cassadar
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

:3

104017760 therealsaibot@web.de
View Profile Email
« Reply #1621 on: April 16, 2010, 05:00:16 am »

i played through Just Cause 2.... the story part that is..... now thinking if i should restart on a higher difficulty or just destroy stuff....

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: April 16, 2010, 05:26:05 am »

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Doing Knights of the Nine again...

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1623 on: April 16, 2010, 05:48:20 am »

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Doing Knights of the Nine again...

That was one of my favorite quests. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: April 16, 2010, 06:40:37 am »

It was pretty good. Finding all of the wayshrines was a bitch the first time, but my data fucked itself up so I had to redo all of the dlc quests, but Shivering Isles is there but all my stuff from it is gone. I had to redo Mehunes Razor, which was really really easy.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1625 on: April 16, 2010, 07:22:03 am »

Little Big Planet... I remember that game... was still the toddliest of toddlers when it came out. My brother hated it Undecided

Right now (when I have time, anyway) I play Dawn of War 2 and a couple of mods for Fallout 2... yes, yes, not Fallout 3.

that came out in twenty aught eight. (2008 for you non roosevelty types) are you like, six or something? Not judging you at all, but im just a little confused.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: April 16, 2010, 12:40:43 pm »

Dragon Age Origins and Awakening. And if my friend comes over this weekend, most likely Left 4 Dead 2 and the original.

Nothing's more entertaining than mowing down zombies with an assault rifle. However getting raped by the Tanks... Not so fun.

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1627 on: April 16, 2010, 12:41:36 pm »

Crash Course was on sale on XBox live so I've been playing L4D again.  I like the characters so much more than in L4D2.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1628 on: April 16, 2010, 12:48:29 pm »

Just picked up Panzer Tactics DS for $11.29!
That feeling of finding such gems for so cheap... For me, that is worth more than getting an R4.
Could have saved hundreds though, but the feeling...

Missed out on Drone Tactics (Same price) and Orcs and Elves/Polarium (Combined comes up to roughly the same price as well).

Ninja'd: 863
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: April 16, 2010, 12:49:30 pm »

Crash Course was on sale on XBox live so I've been playing L4D again.  I like the characters so much more than in L4D2.

I like Rochelle better than what's her face on L4D. She has a lot better puns.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1630 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51:26 pm »

I like Rochelle better than what's her face on L4D. She has a lot better puns.

Yea but there's no cranky biker to play as.  I can't identify with the L4D2 characters  Tongue

ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51:55 pm »

Yea but there's no cranky biker to play as.  I can't identify with the L4D2 characters  Tongue

True enough.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1632 on: April 16, 2010, 01:08:10 pm »

I read that at some point Steam was supposed to make a crossover map where the L4D2 survivors meet up with the L4D survivors. I think it'll be inserted in where the Dark Carnival map leaves off, because currently they leave in a helicopter and in the next map while they do mention they had to shoot the pilot, there's no indication of a helicopter anywhere and the level starts on a train, so the map they're making fills in that gap.

WRUP: Gonna be doing some progression tonight in ICC on WoW; we're currently 10 of 12 but the last 2 weeks we haven't had any time to try the newest boss we're at, so it'll be interesting.

ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: April 16, 2010, 01:09:53 pm »

I read that at some point Steam was supposed to make a crossover map where the L4D2 survivors meet up with the L4D survivors. I think it'll be inserted in where the Dark Carnival map leaves off, because currently they leave in a helicopter and in the next map while they do mention they had to shoot the pilot, there's no indication of a helicopter anywhere and the level starts on a train, so the map they're making fills in that gap.

WRUP: Gonna be doing some progression tonight in ICC on WoW; we're currently 10 of 12 but the last 2 weeks we haven't had any time to try the newest boss we're at, so it'll be interesting.

Really? Well that'd be cool. The Dark Carnival is a bitch to beat. My friend and I couldn't get past the Concert without switching it to easy mode...

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1634 on: April 16, 2010, 01:21:14 pm »

It's going to be called "The Passing" and comes out either late this month or sometime next month.  The original crew wont' be playable though you will meet them, three of them anyway.  One of them is dead.

To further get L4D geeks excited they've leaked that more DLC will be coming out for L4D which will have a campaign where to complete it one of the players MUST sacrifice themselves so the rest can live.  It's unclear at this point which original will be dead in canon but my money is on either Louis or Bill.  I would lean towards Bill because the grizzled old vet seems to have that noble streak to him. 

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: