The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 23, 2014, 09:09:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 518   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Anti-Peeve rides again!  (Read 537088 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7110 on: November 19, 2012, 10:31:02 am »

AP: Take home exams. God I love this Politics class.

Ninja'd: 863
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #7111 on: November 19, 2012, 05:52:25 pm »

AP: Walked in on my roommate and his girlfriend boning in the living room.

My reaction: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Related PP: Can't sit on that couch anymore

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7112 on: November 19, 2012, 06:07:55 pm »

AP: Get to see my girlfriend sooner than I thought.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7113 on: November 19, 2012, 09:29:13 pm »

Related PP: Can't sit on that couch anymore

I never got that. Are you afraid youre gonna catch their... Libido?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: November 19, 2012, 10:55:14 pm »

It's more that its now covered in sweat and other bodily fluids. I tossed my uber comfy beanbag chair because it was 'tainted' by several of my roomates friends.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7115 on: November 19, 2012, 11:21:48 pm »

Stan, when you fuck in a chair, it becomes something else. The sweat of your body mixing with that of another, the bodily fluids spilled carelessly in the heat of passion.

It's no longer a chair, Stanley. It becomes a throne. A testament to man's triumph over all things in this world. The sun, the sky, the world around us, furniture, we have found a way to use these things to our own gain. And when this throne, this pillar of human victory, has been created, it becomes really fucking awkward for everyone else to sit in it because all they can think about are your balls slapping against someone else.

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #7116 on: November 20, 2012, 12:07:29 am »

Stan, when you fuck in a chair, it becomes something else. The sweat of your body mixing with that of another, the bodily fluids spilled carelessly in the heat of passion.

It's no longer a chair, Stanley. It becomes a throne. A testament to man's triumph over all things in this world. The sun, the sky, the world around us, furniture, we have found a way to use these things to our own gain. And when this throne, this pillar of human victory, has been created, it becomes really fucking awkward for everyone else to sit in it because all they can think about are your balls slapping against someone else.

OH MY GOD I'm laughing so hard

But yeah, he showers infrequently, and she's kind of gross, and the both of them being butt ass naked and going at it like the world is ending is a lot gross. And that was the polyester couch I bought at a thrift store. They could have easily been doing it on the faux-leather couch he bought and would have been infinitely easier to clean.
Whatever, it was still hilarious, especially when she cried from embarrassment and wouldn't even look at me.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: November 20, 2012, 12:14:00 am »

I lost a couch because of that. When I lived with my best friend, he often spent more time in my room than his own because I had the TV and XBox, and my couch in there more or less became his bed. I didn't really mind him being in there. Waking up and seeing him asleep on my couch became such a regular thing that I'd become more uncomfortable when he WASN'T sleeping in my room.

Then I went home for a weekend...

I came back, found him sleeping in my bed, made him get the hell out because I was tired from the long drive, then inspected my room for any damage he may have caused while I was out. There were beer bottles everywhere, but that stopped mattering when I looked at my couch. There on the cushion was a suspect stain in a shape that could only have been caused by vaginal discharge during intercourse. For the rest of the time I lived there, I lived in fear that any solid surface, my bed included, was covered in his semen.

Needless to say, when I moved out, the couch became his and I gave my bed and sheets away.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:16:12 am by TeeZee » Logged
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7118 on: November 20, 2012, 01:34:04 am »

OH MY GOD I'm laughing so hard

But yeah, he showers infrequently, and she's kind of gross, and the both of them being butt ass naked and going at it like the world is ending is a lot gross. And that was the polyester couch I bought at a thrift store. They could have easily been doing it on the faux-leather couch he bought and would have been infinitely easier to clean.
Whatever, it was still hilarious, especially when she cried from embarrassment and wouldn't even look at me.

But can you blame him? We all know that the cool polyester feels a thousand times better than faux-leather.

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: November 22, 2012, 01:55:23 am »

AP: Ive been drinking by myslef again but for the first time in a while Im not all mopey about it. In fact Im in a fantastic mood. PROGRES S MOTHERFUCKERS.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7120 on: November 22, 2012, 02:30:34 am »

AP: Having a great time with my girlfriend for Thanksgiving!

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7121 on: November 23, 2012, 12:14:27 am »

AP: Today I snapped up a brand-new PS3 (finally!!!) bundle with inFAMOUS and Uncharted at Walmart.com for $200 because of their "Black Friday" sales. It's gonna be delivered to my house next week, free of charge.  Grin

AP2: I also fought the snowy weather to get to Walmart, and then fought the crowds to get some Christmas shopping done. Snapped up Dead Island for $10 (for myself, of course). I love getting good deals...

Related PP: Because my mom waited too long to get the same PS3 bundle online (for the rest of the family), they were no longer available. Not looking forward to hearing my siblings squabble over whose turn it is to play mine, or pester me when they can have a turn. lol
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7122 on: November 23, 2012, 12:51:48 am »

Oooh, add me on PSN when you get setup!

AP: Got two new games! Adventure Time, and Sleeping Dogs! :0

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: November 23, 2012, 01:01:55 am »

AP: Dead Island and Silent Hill Downpour. $30 both together. New headphones. 3 Cradle of Filth albums. Procrastinating on my 1000word assignment due tomorrow
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7124 on: November 23, 2012, 02:13:05 am »

Oooh, add me on PSN when you get setup!

AP: Got two new games! Adventure Time, and Sleeping Dogs! :0
sure. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 518   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: