The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 20, 2014, 04:51:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 516   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Anti-Peeve rides again!  (Read 477719 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7365 on: February 16, 2013, 10:29:12 pm »

e-mmediately.

my sides went nuclear.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7366 on: February 17, 2013, 12:23:12 am »

At some point I'm going to buy Kerbal Space Program, make a space station called "My Sides", and launch it into orbit.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7367 on: February 17, 2013, 12:32:44 am »

I remember when that game was free and even THEN my computer didnt have the guts to run it!

(couldnt even do the aggro crag)

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7368 on: February 17, 2013, 12:38:48 am »

Congrats on the new job, Stan! Haha, my AP is slightly related in that...

AP: Soon, I will no longer be a dishwasher! The boss is looking for new dishwashers, and once he gets someone in to take my place, I'm getting promoted. I've also gotten a dollar raise, starting immediately, which is pretty awesome.

Work your ass off, Stan. Learn how the restaurant prepares their food, make your coworkers and managers think you're awesome, and keep a good attitude. Dishwashing can be pretty shitty work, but if you make it your bitch, chances are, it'll pay off in the long run.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7369 on: February 17, 2013, 02:51:43 am »

AP: It's the 17th! I'm pretty sure Destiny is going to be revealed today. omgomgomg so excited.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #7370 on: February 17, 2013, 03:22:00 am »

AP: Soon, I will no longer be a dishwasher! The boss is looking for new dishwashers, and once he gets someone in to take my place, I'm getting promoted. I've also gotten a dollar raise, starting immediately, which is pretty awesome.

Congrats, yo. I know the feel of rising from the lowly dish pit and being promoted to the line, and it's a good feel.
Well, sort of. My promotion came in the form of a new job offer, but they told me at my old job they were gonna promote me to cook during the off-season although I left before that happened.

Work your ass off, Stan. Learn how the restaurant prepares their food, make your coworkers and managers think you're awesome, and keep a good attitude. Dishwashing can be pretty shitty work, but if you make it your bitch, chances are, it'll pay off in the long run.

These are facts. Dishwashing ain't hard and in my opinion it's really not as bad as people make it out to be although I must admit most people who complain about being a dishwasher have never actually been a restaurant dishwasher.

Hey maybe we should form our own union of dishwashers and food service workers. We'll get our own board and everything. Good plan, yes/yes?

AP: Research for the story I'm writing somehow led me to doing genealogy research and I found out that my grandfather's grandfather was a Scottish immigrant. AP because now I know he wasn't just some random dude four hundred years ago who nobody in our family knows about.

Related PP: He immigrated to Canada. CANADA! I think that makes me Canadian. CANADIAN!

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7371 on: February 17, 2013, 01:07:48 pm »

Yeah, my family kind of trickled out of Canada before settling here too. But they were Scottish and already said "aboot" anyway.

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7372 on: February 17, 2013, 05:24:41 pm »

Theres no downside to being Canadian literally none.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7373 on: February 20, 2013, 05:33:40 pm »

AP: Watching Playstation's stream, PS4 looks amazing.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7374 on: February 21, 2013, 10:28:28 pm »

ap: finally had gotten Netflix. Problem is, they seem to keep making changes each day I check to what's available. For example, I put High School of the Dead anime (I think that's what it's called), and the next time I look, it's not there anymore. Is it just because I'm still in the free trial stage of my subscription (like with other free trials, not everything is available)?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7375 on: February 21, 2013, 10:49:58 pm »

Nope, sometimes stuff just stops being on Netflix. You could probably watch it on animefreak.

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7376 on: February 22, 2013, 10:59:07 am »

I can second Log, done all my anime watching on animefreak.tv.

ap: finally had gotten Netflix. Problem is, they seem to keep making changes each day I check to what's available. For example, I put High School of the Dead anime (I think that's what it's called), and the next time I look, it's not there anymore. Is it just because I'm still in the free trial stage of my subscription (like with other free trials, not everything is available)?

Heheh... HotD... that was some good, dumb fun. And when you finish the series, definitely check out the OVA.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7377 on: February 22, 2013, 12:29:17 pm »

I read the manga for a while but it got from good dumb to stupid dumb pretty quickly at which point it stopped being fun but tedious instead.  My cousin watched a little bit of the Anime and refuses to call it by its title, instead referring to it as "that zombie panty flash anime."

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #7378 on: February 22, 2013, 01:40:50 pm »

AP: 2007 RUNESCAPE SERVERS ARE ONLINE
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7379 on: February 22, 2013, 02:19:11 pm »

I read the manga for a while but it got from good dumb to stupid dumb pretty quickly at which point it stopped being fun but tedious instead.  My cousin watched a little bit of the Anime and refuses to call it by its title, instead referring to it as "that zombie panty flash anime."

Don't forget the physics. Best showcase of jiggle physics ever.

Ninja'd: 863
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 516   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: