The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 27, 2014, 06:25:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 518   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Anti-Peeve rides again!  (Read 556117 times)
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7575 on: September 16, 2013, 08:19:29 pm »

AP: Big dinner with a lot of my coworkers tonight. One of the managers went around the table to give everyone a little thank you speech, and mine made me feel really nice c:

AP2: I said I wasn't going to drink. One beer, three glasses of liquor, and two glasses of sangria later, I was feeling even better.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7576 on: September 17, 2013, 12:40:38 pm »

AP: I joined this forum like five years ago. I was like, thirteen and now I'm kind of a grownup. Moreso than when I was thirteen.
You guys have been there for like, five years. Holy amazeballs.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7577 on: September 17, 2013, 02:56:03 pm »

Damn, Stan. Making me feel old over here.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7578 on: September 17, 2013, 03:35:04 pm »

AP: Went to a renaissance festival on Sunday and it was pretty fun. That's not the AP though. Walking by a booth, I noticed some very familiar artwork by one of my favorite artists that I've been a fan of for about fourteen years. It was really nice talking to her, and she signed the print I bought from her. Do you guys know of Christy "Goldenwolf" Grandjean? Self-taught and does some amazing colored pencil drawings (at least I think so, anyway).
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7579 on: September 17, 2013, 04:21:36 pm »

AP: I joined this forum like five years ago. I was like, thirteen and now I'm kind of a grownup. Moreso than when I was thirteen.
See, I knew once you got out of that awkward tween stage you'd be worth having around.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7580 on: September 17, 2013, 04:44:22 pm »

now im just like a little grown up guy

look at dat shit go

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #7581 on: September 18, 2013, 11:25:33 pm »

Ahaha. I was ~19 when I joined. I did the same thing with another forum, funny enough the chat room fro that place is still up. Only 4 "users" are in there. Me, a guy who joined a year after I did, someone who joined 6 years after us and a trivia bot that doesn't work. We refuse to give up. Sadly (or not so sadly) that web comic died and everyone else moved one. I miss the odd chats we had.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7582 on: September 21, 2013, 10:29:39 pm »

AP: There's still a little hesitation, but I'm easing into starting over with my best friend. We talked for a little over an hour and it felt like old times again, only a little better. Maybe there's still hope he's gonna better himself.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7583 on: September 22, 2013, 06:20:24 pm »

AP: I am buying a new TV and a PS3 and/or  360 with the money i've made in the past two weeks.
AP2: I got over 30+ hours of overtime at my job. So, in the past two weeks I've worked well over 100 hours. Suck on that, Post Office.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7584 on: September 22, 2013, 06:40:18 pm »

Damn I wish I could get that kind of money. Minimum wage SUCKS.
Get the PS3, 360 sucks at this point and just isn't worth it (having to pay to use the console, for one), unless there's some exclusive games you REALLY want to play. I've just totally abandoned the console at this point, the most I'll do is hop on to play Halo with a friend, but that's about it.

AP: Work with a cute tomboy girl at work who's into Joss Whedon, movies, and manga and such. And I think she's single~

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7585 on: September 22, 2013, 06:49:34 pm »

AP: I am buying a new TV and a PS3 and/or  360 with the money i've made in the past two weeks.
AP2: I got over 30+ hours of overtime at my job. So, in the past two weeks I've worked well over 100 hours. Suck on that, Post Office.
High five!  I've been working 75~80 a hours a week all this month.  The hours suck but the OT checks are nice.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #7586 on: September 23, 2013, 04:36:09 am »

AP : May have found a one-month gig as an Android developer (formation included ! Cheesy)... the downside is that I answered the offer only because uni administration sucks and postponed my contract until further notice (at least one month)

Engrish as second language
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7587 on: September 23, 2013, 09:48:11 am »

AP: Re-watched Skyfall and Q's still a cutie.

Totes heteros mans crush on Qs

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7588 on: September 24, 2013, 08:44:30 pm »

AP:  Free XBox live for the next year!  I've been getting notices all month that Microsoft can't get my renewal money out of my Paypal account, I went back and forth with Paypal a bit and they assured me that my account was configured correctly so Microsoft should have been able to get the money out either by my primary or backup funding sources and in point of fact they didn't have even denial records which would have shown Microsoft even attempted to get money out of the account.  So I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft billing where the dude couldn't figure out what was up either (especially since I've succeede in usig PayPal multiple times to purchase points and games even in the last couple months) and finally he was like, "would you be ok if I just gave you the rest of the year for free?"  Hells yea...

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7589 on: September 26, 2013, 06:18:54 pm »

AP: Girlfriend got some cash from her dad, and used some of it to buy me a Wii U. Awww yeah.

At least, that's what I think.
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 518   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: