The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 23, 2014, 11:21:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Anti-Peeve rides again!  (Read 552740 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7725 on: April 17, 2014, 10:20:26 pm »

AP: Finally upgraded my computer to a new laptop! Still using the old one for old games and a few Steam games that are also old but loading up the new laptop with Steam games for after Exams.
And got Torchlight and Paradise to work for it without the discs, bonus!

Ninja'd: 863
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7726 on: April 17, 2014, 11:20:43 pm »

AP: Ugh. Bed. Sleep now.

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: May 03, 2014, 11:29:55 pm »

AP: I may be getting a new job soon. It'll have a steady schedule, closed on nights and weekends, eventual benefits, and it's closer to where I live. One of my friends works there, as well as a former coworker that I got along with really well, and both insist on having me as part of their staff.

Funny thing is, I have been saying that unless one just falls in my lap, I was going to stick it out at my current job for a few more months before looking for a different job. Looks like I might be leaving sooner than I'd thought.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #7728 on: May 06, 2014, 05:45:37 pm »

AP: I have an interview with the sheriff's office tomorrow morning. I'm excited, but I also can't think of the last time I was this nervous.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: May 06, 2014, 08:27:05 pm »

Follow up AP: Had my interview today, and it went well! Despite being a nauseated bundle of nerves, I managed to present myself well enough and should hopefully be hearing back from them by Thursday regarding paperwork and drug testing. It helps that one of the managers is my best friend, and he texted me after I left to say they liked me and that I most likely have the job.

Best of luck to you, Cobalt! If I did fine even while thinking about how nice it would be to puke up those damn Cinco de Mayo fajitas and be done with them one and for all, you'll do fine too xD
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7730 on: May 17, 2014, 11:18:28 am »

AP: Got new glasses yesterday and it's jarring to see how things are so much clearer now. It's amazing that this is how people usually see things everyday. No more squinting to see the TV guide for HK!

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7731 on: May 18, 2014, 10:29:22 am »

AP: Anime festivals.

AP2: Dances at anime festivals.

THERE WERE GLOWSTICKS AND COSPLAY AND EVERYONE WAS HELLA JAZZED AND IT WAS SO FUCKING RADICAL

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: May 28, 2014, 03:03:18 pm »

AP: Started the new job yesterday. Having to be there at 6 every morning is kicking my ass, but so far I'm enjoying it.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7733 on: June 09, 2014, 08:20:19 am »

Let's see:

AP/PP: I lost internet for a month and a half, almost destroyed a friend's marriage, packed everything up, fucked off Portland, and now living back in Virginia with the folks.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7734 on: June 09, 2014, 09:11:19 am »

Well... welcome back? 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7735 on: June 26, 2014, 12:44:26 am »

ap: friend that took in ex-gf kicked her out of the apartment. realized that she lied about everything, apologized and we rekindled our friendship.

win.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #7736 on: June 27, 2014, 02:23:21 pm »

AP: Kind of minor, but it made me smile. I play a bard in my friend's Pathfinder campaign, and through a series of really good performance checks made a few months back, she became a popular singer and celebrity in the country. Last night, we finally wrapped up a long, grueling story arc that required us to get help from another adventuring party and a small army. After all was said and done, we had a huge victory celebration and GM Bro asked us what we planned on doing during the festivities.

Like Corianthe wasn't going to perform.

The entire party came together to make the show a hit. Corianthe sang and played guitar, her cohort, also a bard, was her backup dancer, the rogue did various acrobatics, the ranger and paladin served as security, and the casters used their spells for lighting and special effects, as well as a few uses of ghost sound for backing vocals and instrumental parts. My initial performance roll met the DC for a great performance, but all of the assistance bumped it up enough to exceed the DC for an extraordinary performance. More people will be talking about Corianthe the Nightingale putting on an unforgettable show than our defeat of the evil guild that was kidnapping, enslaving, slaughtering, and experimenting on people.

I fucking love playing bards.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7737 on: June 27, 2014, 06:01:18 pm »

AP: Epic RP moments.
Last game in the DnD 4e campaign I'm in, we had to kill a tribe of gnolls that were infected with Teh Uber Zombie Plague Of Doom!. Their chieftain was infected but through sheer willpower was able to keep control of herself and not attack, though she was slowly losing control. My paladin had previously been infected with this, and had been cured through direct divine intervention.
On a religion roll of 25 and an arcana roll of 22 she was able to invent a ritual that emulated what had been done by her god to cure her- the rest of the party did water purification rituals on a nearby pool in which the chieftain was to bathe, everyone started chanted and I hit the pool with an AoE daily attack to imbue it with the divine essence of my god. Critical. Motherfucking. Hit.
Long story short, my paladin is now a literal miracle worker. And that gnoll chieftain? Saved our asses when we picked a fight with a dragon. Aww yiss.

Also, AP that I actually came here to post: I've passed this year of uni! Woohoo!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:02:57 pm by Cheez » Logged

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Diruk
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #7738 on: July 08, 2014, 10:30:19 am »

AP: Taking action to the initial first thought.

I'm a, somewhatdedicated, young men's district leader in my religion and got around having a bro hang-out with an active member from my group, on the day before yesterday.
I went to the mall for the first time since after 2 years, bought a book from the Black Library Classic edition "Nightbringer" :3; went to the movies on a 16 o'clock show (never done that before), watched Captain America: Winter Soldier; drove back 15 miles just to try to ask two ladies out for dinner @ 2nd & Charles, turned out they were lesbians >.>; and, in person, applied for my first civilian job ever, dunk'n donuts He love you long time.

I was quite happy with how that day turned out, and to top it off I treated myself to an anime yesterday "Knights of Sidonia." Still need to adjust to that animation style >.,<   
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7739 on: August 29, 2014, 08:36:50 pm »

AP: Schedule for the Fall term:

Wednesday: 8-11, 3-6
Thursday: X
Every other day: Class doesn't start before noon.

Only way this could be better is if I had Friday free, but it's just an hour of class at lunch.

Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: