The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 21, 2014, 07:38:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Supernaturals  (Read 18484 times)
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 2176

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 02:35:16 am »

Talus turned to answer the man who asked about directions, when a hand shot out, and snatched his scarf.  His jaw now gleamed a dull yellowish white in the streetlights.  "You retarded fool.  What do you thi-"

His words were cut off in surprise as Shelton slammed him against a wall.  The Were smiled as he heard a few bones crack.  "Hello, Skeleton.  I don't know who you are, and honestly, I don't care.  What I do-" Another slam, "- care about, is what you've done to my oomskind.  My cousin."

"Wha-what are you talking about?  I don't even know you, you insa-"  Another slam.

Shelton slowly let himself melt into his wolf form.  His nose and mouth elongated into a snout with grotesque pops, and grinding of bones shifting.  Hair grew along his face, and covered his slowly elongating ears, which had moved upwards, and to the rear of his head.  The hand that held the Skeleton's lapels stretched, and shifted, growing into an amalgam of paw and hand combined.  "Do not lie to me, now." Wind's voice was deathly still, his muzzle inches from the face of the Bloodless.

"Oh..." Talus would have gulped if he had an esophagus.  "You're a Wolf.  I'm sorry, but it's too late."

"Really?  What do you mean by that?"  The Werewolf opened his maw slightly to show teeth that had immaculate cleanliness, and looked ready to snap a femur in two.

"She's...she's been taken by Michael, and his coven.  I swear I don't know anymore than that.  They probably killed her by now, for investigating Vampyr."

"Well, then, I'm sorry."  Wind relaxed his hold on the being's collar.

"N-n-no problem, sir.  Was just busine-"  A loud snap resounded as Wind casually broke the feeble neck.  Another was heard as he crushed the skull of the Supe into the pavement.

"Can't let you betray any more of us, you understand?  Just business."  He reached down, and scooped the bone fragments into the clothing, retrieved a decent sum of cash out of a wallet, and hefted the improvised sack onto his shoulder.  He made his way back where he left Hyena.  The Beta male was smiling, like always, and shaking his head.

"Was that necessary Shel?"  He grabbed the morbid parcel as Shelton reverted back to human form.

"He knew what I looked like, and even if he hadn't, if our kith escapes danger today, there may have been some reconciliation brought upon her.  We'll dump the bones into the tunnels.  Johns owes us a favor anyways."  He shouldered the being again, and headed to where he would descend into the Underlayer.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 09:35:41 am by Hailfax » Logged
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 18886


WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 12:56:22 pm »

Max watched the scene of werewolves from the shadows, eyes narrowed. So this was all about that damn drug Vampyr. All about his so-called brothers transforming humans into undead monstrosities like himself. Already people were dying, including one Talus of the Skeletons.

Things were getting worse as the days progressed. One of the things he feared most was the idea of the Demons getting involved. They were powerful, possibly too powerful. And they could bring the city to its knees if they felt like it. Such were hive-minds.

When the street was clear again, he realized that he had been holding his breath. He exhaled and stood up. But he couldn't leave just yet.
Logged

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 14652


I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 11:38:11 am »

Michael's guards guided Jory back to the entrance. They kept a firm grip on her arm and she thought that she might get a bruise from the vampire; wouldn't be the first time. The pushed her out and they smiled.
"Better not see your kind in here again, wolf," one of the guards replied and slammed the door shut.
Jory punched the wall and growled as her punch left a small hole in the brick wall. She looked down to see bones at her feet. She kneeled down and picked one up. "Talus."
She stood up and she started to smell other wolves around her. She tensed up and looked around to see where they went. She left the alleyway and noticed a group of humans walking away with a large sack over one's shoulders. She noticed the skeletal hand and she ran toward them. "HEY!"

The pack stopped and turned to Jory as she caught up to them, her red chucks echoing in the streets. She stopped in front of them and could tell that they were another pack of wolves. "What do you think you're doing with that skeleton?"
Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 18886


WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2009, 03:19:29 pm »

Max crept back into the shadows again when the female werewolf emerged from the alley. She hurried after the other werewolves.

"What do you think you're doing with that skeleton?" He heard her say.

So that's what all of that noise was... Max thought. He found a window frame and put a foot up. Then he kicked off, flinging himself upwards. Eventually he made it to the roof of the building. He hopped across to a nearby building so he was closer to the werewolves. While he was on good terms with most werewolves, he feared that these weren't the types to approach during a situation like this. And if Michael or the other vampires saw him snooping around...
Logged

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 2176

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 06:14:46 pm »

Shelton and his pack halted when they heard a female voice call out, "Hey!"

"What do you think you're doing with that Skeleton?" Mud was instantly into her wolf form, ready to tear the witness apart, but Shelton had caught a faint scent on an errant gust of wind.  He silently urged Mud to back down.

"She's the one." He said sub-vocally.  Turning, he addressed the woman approaching.  "Well, I was gonna dump in in the Underlayer, to tell the truth.  Seems this guy has been none to kind to one of his friends.  But you already knew that, didn't you?"

He smiled at the female Wolf.  She was confident in her skills.  Her pack, he could smell them on her, were nowhere around, and yet she still was cocksure.  "Nice Chucks by the way."
Logged
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 14652


I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 11:54:09 pm »

Jory stepped back as one of the members transformed into their wolf form. Jory's eyes changed colour as she was readying herself to transform, but she knew that she wasn't able to take on all of these wolves by herself. She saw the one holding Talus gestured her to back away; she did. Jory expected him to be the leader of this pack.

"Well, I was gonna dump in in the Underlayer, to tell the truth.  Seems this guy has been none to kind to one of his friends.  But you already knew that, didn't you?" The wolf smiled and also said: "Nice Chucks by the way."

Jory growled at him. "Talus was working for me and the Saint City Police. You just killed my lead." Jory paced around and shrugged. She was trying to get a reaction from him, something to get him going. "Then I guess you also know that even though you crushed his skull he can still get back together and become whole again, right?" Jory paced in front of them, trying to size them up against her. She wondered if she could outrun them if they became hostile. "People think they can kill Skeletons, but in reality they can never die. They'll find themselves to a cemetery and start all over again."

Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 2176

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 12:10:18 am »

"Tch.  Ya know lady, I know our kind our loyal, but this holnaaier just sold you out.  Even if what you claim is true, and he can come back, I think he'll find it hard once Johns is done with 'im.  Have you ever seen what one of the blobs can do to something?  It's quite fascinating."

Shelton turned and continued on his way, his pack splitting up into their roving formation.  Mud climbed a set of piping, and ascended tot he roof of a building, while Hyena chuckled, and disappeared down a byway.

Come or not, it makes no matter.  I'm still dumping this filth.  If you're a cop, I'm sure you have plenty more leads.  If not, visiting the Underlayer may benefit you.  Johns and company see and hear everything that happens in this stinking city."  He walked and talked, whether she followed or not.
Logged
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 18886


WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 12:21:38 am »

Max felt more friction in the air and became tense. So that skeleton was named Talus, and he was working with the police department. That meant that this woman worked for the SCPD. What would Michael need from the SCPD? This was deeper than he had at first imagined. It definitely had something to do with that ghastly V drug.

He continued watching. If need be he would come to the girl's aid, if she needed it, but he hoped it didn't have to come to that. Subtle and quiet was his life, and he intended to keep it that way. If only his need to help others would stop getting him into trouble.

The pack split up, the leader staying on the ground while the others headed off into separate directions. Max growled. He reared back, chest bulging, body shaking violently. There was the sound of bones grinding and shifting, and his form morphed into that of a large, black Fruit Bat. He took into the air and found a perch upon a nearby window. The wolf that had made its way to the nearby roof would have trouble seeing him now.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 12:30:33 am by Sammich! » Logged

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 10348


Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 01:22:52 am »

Cruising along, Thomas was tapping his fingers and humming along to a song he recalled. As much as he hated to admit it, he knew those sub-species were worthy for entertainment, surprisingly non-violent ones. Just as he was rolling up the windows, he stopped tapping and humming and slowed down the car a bit, catching a small piece of a conversation:

"... Visiting the Underlayer may benefit..."

Not paying it any heed, or caring where it came from (Or which direction, all he knew is that it was nearby), he drove on, continuing at the slowed pace. It isn't Vampires that are conversing, so why would it concern me? And to visit such a place even... They are at least better than humans... I think... Sort of... A little bit perhaps. Maybe...
Continuing to think, he became lost in thought as he drove into the night.

***
Two blocks from the diner, Charles shuddered and leaned on a nearby brick wall, hissing through his teeth and clutching his forehead. Moving to lean on his shoulder, he looked down the road he had gone past.

Keep going. Time is wasting.
"But-"
Time is wasting. Get a-

"You alright pal?" A voice from behind him said.

Whipping around, a fist connected with his cheek, turning him back around and he grasped the wall in a bid to keep his balance. Fight back. Another blow to his midsection left him gasping for breath, he hit the ground on his elbows, clutching his stomach. Gathering enough breath, he rasped; "damn it... Damn-" Fight back... "Not..."

The sound of knuckles cracking and chuckling joined in with the voice; "You know of a guy named... Charles, don't you? Surely you do..."

Get up and fight. "No..."

"No? Well... Wrong answer, isn't it?" Right after the voice finished, it snapped it's fingers and someone kicked him in the stomach. "Surely you remember your own name, and... From way back..."

Looking up, he saw the one who spoke (And two others in front of him) grin and noticed the fangs.

... Only human... But-
Trembling, he grasped the wall, breathed in, spat out blood and chuckled. The chuckle escalated into a laugh and then into hysterical laughter.

Turning to face the three figures, he leaped to the one nearest to the wall and grabbed his shirt, slamming him into the wall. Releasing a hand and grabbing his face, he slammed his head into the wall with a sickening crunch. All in the span of when it took the other two to react. Letting go, the voice backed away while stared at him wide eyed and whispered, "El Diablo..."

Laughing, he took a step towards the voice and was hit in the side by a blunt object from the third figure. The force of the blow sent him to the wall, hitting his side but he placed his hand on the wall and pushed himself away from it, rapidly running towards the one who hit him. Tackling him, he slammed him into a parked car, activating the car alarm, shattering the side windows and cracking the front window. He grabbed the figure and pushed him head first through the broken shards of glass. Whipping around, he spotted the running figure and began to chase after him, up to his elbows in blood his coat splattered in it and his face crimson.
Logged



Ninja'd: 863
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 14652


I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 01:36:16 am »

"Come or not, it makes no matter.  I'm still dumping this filth.  If you're a cop, I'm sure you have plenty more leads.  If not, visiting the Underlayer may benefit you.  Johns and company see and hear everything that happens in this stinking city."

Jory's ears perked up when he mentioned the Blob people. She rarely goes down to the sewers because of the smell. She huffed and followed this wolf and his pack. She felt like a young pup following this wolf. However, she felt...safe with them. The anger that she just had was gone now that she knew that they were all right. Damn her loyal wolf senses. "So...what's your name, then?" Jory pocketed her hands and walked next to him. "I mean, since we're kinda here and all."

Jory smelled the air and looked around. She could smell something with them, but she couldn't figure it out. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to follow the wolf.
Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 2176

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 01:45:11 am »

"Hmm?  Ah, names.  I guess I forgot to introduce me and mine with all the fuss.  I'm Wind, but the humans call me Shelton.  The girl is Mud, and the other is Hyena.  Becky and Lewis respectively."  He gave the bundle a rough jostle.  "And this here is or was Talus, I'm guessing.  So, Officer, what shall we call you?"

He flashed a smirk at her, and continued walking.  The pavement was cooling off finally, releasing the heat it absorbed during the day.  The shadows were thick here, most of the lights had been damaged long ago, and those that were still lit, seemed hesitant to illuminate much, fearing what they may reveal.  Wind was right at home.  His other senses now mostly taking over for his sight, even though he could see well enough.  His eyes gleamed a dull amber whenever a shaft of light crossed them.

"You seem tough, but I doubt you killed the score of Bloodsuckers what ambushed you.  You turn tail?"  He gave her a sidelong look, but it was not teasing.  "Not that running isn't a good idea when faced with those kinds of odds."
Logged
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 14652


I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 02:21:40 am »

"So, Officer, what shall we call you?"

"My human name is Jory," she answered as she kept following. "But my packmates call me Kota."

"You seem tough, but I doubt you killed the score of Bloodsuckers what ambushed you.  You turn tail?"  He gave her a sidelong look, but it was not teasing.  "Not that running isn't a good idea when faced with those kinds of odds."

Jory scoffed. "I didn't turn tail. Since I work for the police they wanted me to stop investigating the Vampyr drug. Especially because Michael's farm is in that building. Talus was only there to show me so I could bring the mortals there during that day time when they were weak, that was the initial plan." Jory blinked and let her eyes changed back from the amber glow to her regular green eyes. She had almost forgotten that she let herself stay alert that long without changing into her wolf form. She rubbed her eyes and said: "But, Talus had other plans. If y'know Skeletons, they like to go where the money goes. I guess Michael gave him a better tip than I did. Michael also threatened to tell the city that I'm a Werewolf. I'd rather not have my face plastered all over the place. I like being invisible and hidden away in large cities, unlike my Alpha, Rollo. He likes to stay on the move, which I think is a terrible idea. But, being the youngest in the pack and Beta, I don't really have a say in the matter, huh?" Jory sniffed and could smell the rotting smells of the sewer. She huffed and tried to clear her nose from the smell. "That smells awful. I really hate sewers."
Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 18886


WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 07:19:41 am »

Max had followed them up until they reached the sewers. He had no intention of pursuing them past this area, at least now that he felt the tension and friction in the air die down. At first he was afraid they might have begun fighting in the sewers where the Blob People were. They were friends of his--anyone who put them in danger had to deal with him. But luckily this wasn't the case.

He stayed perched upside-down on a streetlamp, in earshot but far enough to not be noticed while he watched them head to the Underlayer.

Very grand of you, Max, he thought to himself, reduced to spying. You had better hope no one asks about seeing a naked man on a roof after you transform back. He scratched at his nose with a wing.
Logged

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4644


I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 09:03:39 pm »

"Well, Archie, I'd say vampires might be involved somehow," Claire replied sarcastically from behind the door, "or did you want something a little more specific?"

Archie had to hold himself back  to stop himself from lashing out with a strong comeback. He knew that it whould do him no good to cause any more problems then were absolutely necessary. Still, it didn't stop the thoughts from passing through his mind. Cheeky little brat, he thought as the door opened to reveal a young girl standing there smiling.

"Ah yes," Archie said composing himself. "Do you know where Vampyr is being processed. I'll take any information you have."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:40:18 pm by Raryn » Logged
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 2176

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 12:42:46 am »

While Shelton and Jory talked, and made their way to the entrance underground, Mud was smirking to herself.  She had scented the vampire long before he turned into his bat form, and had circled back around.  He was busy watching the two Wolves with the Skellie, hanging from a lamppost.  She transformed a few buildings away, so her padded feet would be quieter on the rooftop's gravelly surface.  She tied her shoes around her neck, so she wouldn't have to buy a new pair.  Slowly she made her way to the edge, and looked down on the unsuspecting Vamp.  Without even giving him a chance to notice her, she leaped from the building in a tight twist, caught the metal of the lightpole with the inside of her knees, and witht he momentum of the ensuing flip, she grabbed the bat in a bear hug, and dropped to the ground. 

She growled, "Why are you watching my nakama?"

Wind, just turned, and grinned.  He, too, had sensed the being, but since it was alone, he hadn't paid any further mind.  Vamps usually knew better than to attack a full pack of Weres.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!