The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 19, 2014, 02:13:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Supernaturals  (Read 19432 times)
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 12:32:55 am »

There was a sudden noise, and Everyone in the room turned to the source.  It was Jory.  Apparently some dust had infiltrated her sinuses a bit.  Everyone seemed to relax, and Shelton turned back to the Blob, Johns.  "I'm going to need the body removed straightaway.  And, I am sure you've heard of this new drug?  Vampyr?"

The large being smiled, his lips peeling back from his mouth, and gave a small chuckle.  "Of course.  Michael thinks he has every route covered, but too many humans are spreading the word.  There are several parties interested in the harvest plants.  Some want to destroy it," He looked pointedly at Jory, "While some want to take control of them.  The Vampires have devised their own downfall in this manner.  Would have been better to stay on a small scale with several leaders, rather than converging under one name.  What do you want with it, Wind?" He gave what passed for a quizzical look while he bent down and hefted the remains of Talus.

"It's not what I want.  My newfound stray has been commandeered by Michael.  I really don't know all the details, but it seems she got too close for his comfort.  Am I right, Jory?  Can you fill the man in on the details, please?"
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 01:47:20 pm »

"It's not what I want.  My newfound stray has been commandeered by Michael.  I really don't know all the details, but it seems she got too close for his comfort.  Am I right, Jory?  Can you fill the man in on the details, please?"

"Sure," she shrugged. The blob seemed a good enough fellow to trust. "Michael's cronies brought me to meet him. Basically, Michael wants me to help him out. Make sure that none of the mortal officers find out where his farm is." Jory paced around. "I don't think that's his main hideout. I think that's one to lure the police to. Since he tells me that he wants me for a lackey, then there must be another farm. A bigger farm. Somewhere hidden in the city. If we can find out where his main farm is, then we could be in business and stop him once and for all."

Jory looked at Johns. "I figure that we can all work together. We can find a way to stop this drug from being a menace." Jory wondered what they would want. "If you want reparations, now's the time to tell me."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:25:20 pm by Hailfax » Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 02:25:29 pm »

With a hand on the wheel and the other holding his blackberry, he checked the messages while keeping an eye on the traffic ahead. Turning down various streets, he flipped through his messages, barely interested in the ones sent by clients and his "Superiors". Finished, he headed down a main street and checked his organizer. Noticing a new message, he checked the heading to see it mentioned to retrieve something (Unspecified in the title), he chuckled and stopped midway when he began reading.

The note read:

"The clock strikes eight, the sun awakes.
To get what you need, you need to slake your greed.
To let it corrupt you now..."

At that point, he wondered why it was in a poem, and why it seemed so... cheesy and pointless. Skimming through it, his eyes focused on the ending as he stopped for a traffic light:

"Retrieve the package, be it in the form of an envelope, folder, dossier or any of the sort. The insignia will give it away.
Remember, meet the witch for the document. Completely essential that you get it in time. You know the witch who has it, and the location."

Damion

The light turned green and he gunned the acceleration, speeding down the street as he stared at the name in surprise. Damion was a higher-up, a being who one could say had influence, power, charisma, and connections. Basically a politician. But he knew that Damion had connections to Michael. Thinking, he thought that Damion and Michael worked for the Vampires specifically, for their benefit even at the cost of abusing and using other sub-species, which was fine by him.

Going into his Blackberry GPS, he tapped the location of his destination, and said with a grin, "Claire". For if there was one witch that he knew would have what he needed, it would be her. Doing a smooth 180 Degree turn, he headed back down the road he came.

As he was speeding off, he had one last thought about the message; I wonder why it didn't finish off as a poem?

Ninja'd: 863
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2009, 12:42:47 am »

"Father McGregor."

McGregor looked up from his book, staring straight ahead of him. He closed his eyes. "This better be important."

He was in his room beneath a city not far from Saint City. They had ridden the place of Blob People and made it their own for the time being.

Pennington stepped up behind McGregor and fell to one knee, bowing his head. "Father McGregor, it's Hemingway. He..."

McGregor stood. "Another mockery of our name, I presume?"

McGregor stared down at a man. The man was sitting slumped against a cot and was covered in blood. His left leg was somewhere across the room and his entrails were decorating the floor surrounding him. He stared up at the ceiling, mouth opening and closing and gurgling with red bubbles.

"And so you are punished again, Hemingway." McGregor said. He brought a foot down upon the man's bloody stump of a leg. There was a wild coughing fit from Hemingway.

"We think he may have tried something with the girl." Pennington said, gesturing towards Hemington's pants which were at his knees. The other men in the room scowled.

"So," McGregor said, walking slowly around the cot, "you snuck down here thinking you could have your way with the girl. You had to untie her, but you'd forgotten the strength of a Vampire, even as a child. Do you know what God does to pedophiles who dine with Lucifer?"

The man's head rolled around, his chin sitting on his chest. It seemed only now that he realized the shape he was in, for his eyes widened and he began to shake violently. Blood spurted from his mouth.

McGregor made his way in front of Hemingway again. He stared down at him, then spat in his face. "Tell your master that the Red Justice will prevail." He lifted his leg and brought his boot down upon Hemingway's face. There was a crunch and nearly a geyser of red.

"What will we do now, Father? The girl has escaped, with valuable knowledge, no less." Pennington asked, standing a few feet behind McGregor. Despite the trouble, he was calm and nearly emotionless. His eyes were as cold as the blade hanging at his back.

McGregor was silent, staring down at his book. Finally he spoke. "Our plans may have been postponed or rerouted, however...God is on our side. Praise be to Red Justice."

Pennington stood straight, saluting. "Praise!" He exited the room, his movements nearly robotic.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 11:02:50 pm »

Johns paced around the room. Jory expected him to like the sound of basic bribery. Maybe she could say she could get things for him, but not. She hadn't decided yet. Johns smiled and didn't give her an answer, this made her uneasy.

Rollo paced around the room getting angered. Where the hell was that girl? They needed to leave this place for good. When he turned he saw Pollux staring at him. Rollo shook his head and kept pacing.
"I could go find her for you," Pollux stated. "Let me leave and I'll find her."
Rollo shook his head. "I already lost one of you, I ain't gonna lose another."
Pollux growled as his eyes changed colour. He was getting sick of his Alpha's patheticness. "I am sick of you running away with your tail between your legs! I'm leaving and I'm finding her!"

Before Rollo could say anything he was met with the slamming of the door. He sighed and looked out the window to see Pollux jump from building to building with ease. He wanted to search for his younger packmate, but with his past, he had become frightened of the world around him. Carriages without horses, noise everywhere, the smell of dead fish; it was too much for him. He wanted to get away from the city and back into the country. However, as already shown tonight, none of his packmates want to leave the city. Rollo sighed and sat down on the bed and wondered what to do next. 

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2009, 01:16:50 am »

The large clay-like man, paced back and forth.  He was not giving the girl an answer, not because he didn't have one, but because he was thinking.  He knew Shelton understood, and that was why the young wolf was relaxed, while still looking a little bored.  These supernaturals, always wanting everything right that instant.  Didn't they understand the benefit of thinking things through?  Finally he worked out what he thought would be beneficial for all parties in the end.

"Humm, yes.  I believe we could come to some arrangements.  You see, our people, while liking our solitude, have to scrounge for ways to survive in the new technologically dependent world.  It gets ever so bothersome for one of us to keep ourselves secluded, but yet contact others when it really matters.  I propose an arrangement.  You keep in touch with Shelton here, young pup, with whatever means you have available to you, and he in turn will keep you in the loop with our network of eyes and ears.  And of course, our resources are at your disposal with some limitations of course.  I will have to talk it over with some members of the council, but I believe they would agree, seeing as how we would now have official support from a member of the law enforcement.  Do you have any specific questions, my dear?"

The Blob looked at the Wolf questioningly, while Shelton just shook his head and smirked.  Damn that Johns.  He was too observant for his own good.  He could see that Shelton was interested in this girl, and easily arranged the two to spend more time together.  Well, it wasn't that he minded, really.  It was just that now he couldn't use all of his wily charms to coax the woman into his presence.  No matter, Johns was right, and he seemed to have thought everything through pretty thoroughly.  It was curious to see how an official connection, no matter how small, between the Police and the Blobs would turn out.  It could be a very good thing for the city.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2009, 09:22:40 pm »

I will have to talk it over with some members of the council, but I believe they would agree, seeing as how we would now have official support from a member of the law enforcement.  Do you have any specific questions, my dear?"

Jory shook her head. It seemed simple enough. It wouldn't be hard to get the other Supernaturals to come and talk to the blob people about their findings. Jory could probably get a few people on her side and work together with them. Hell, they work with Skeletons, why not the Blob people? They seem like a friendly race, though the stories could say otherwise. "No, I believe that's it. I'll keep in touch with you, Johns. Don't be surprised if other Supernaturals come down here to talk to you. You'll know that they're with me. I'm only going to talk to a collective few about this."

Pollux jumped from roof to roof to get to the station that Jory worked at. He could trace her from there and see where she went. He needed to find her before Rollo does. Rollo would probably kill her if he got the chance.

Pollux stopped when he got her scent. He looked down to see a deserted part of the city. He sniffed along the edge and smelled vampires; he growled. If they got a hold of her, they were breaking their treaty and war would start. He jumped down and walked through the alleyway. He sniffed and could smell something else. Skeleton? It was hard to tell. It smelled like the rest of the garbage in this part of the city. Pollux huffed and kept walking. He could smell Jory's scent as well as other wolves. Other wolves? Was Jory a part of another pack? What was going on? Pollux walked to the middle of the street and could smell that Jory and the mysterious pack went down into the sewers. Pollux kneeled down at the manhole and tilted his head curiously. Why the hell would they go down there?

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2009, 10:52:53 pm »

Slowly coming to a halt, Thomas looked at his blackberry again to confirm the location. Looking at the shop and the blackberry again, he sighed and shook his head. Running his hand through his hair, he rolled his eyes and said, "it has to be done, for the greater good."

Silencing the engine, he pocketed the blackberry and stepped out of the car, locking it and pocketing the keys. Placing a hand in his pocket, he walked to the shop front with his head held high and knocked swiftly on the door.

Get in, get out. Just wish I didn't have to associate with them so much... But at least it's only one of them. What are the odds there are anymore? Not that I would notice them.

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2009, 12:07:16 am »

"Yes, just a moment," Archie said as he studied the map, reading the streets and looking for anything else that may be suspicious. The largest circle was deep in the supernatural part of the city. A place he had been lucky enough to avoid for most of his career here. Looked like that was coming to end for him. He looked up from the map and faced Claire. "What do you know about a Lich named Carvath Gram?"

"Hm..." Claire scratched her head. "Nope, sorry, doesn't ring a bell. I don't know much about supernatural creatures outside of this city." She glanced over at a clock on the wall behind Archie. It was there so she could keep an eye on the time inconspicuously when she had "guests". Well, it's almost time for them to get here... oh!

Claire's attention shifted to the door once again. A few seconds later there came a swift knocking from the door. Claire already knew it was another supernatural. That must be them, right on time! "Excuse me a moment, try not to break anything unless you want to pay for it!" With that she closed the door to the back room and reentered the main store.

Claire opened the door to see a an extremely tall, yet skinny, man dressed in a nice suit. His car looked pretty expensive as well, he probably had a lot of money. "Yes, what do you want?" She knew exactly what he wanted, of course, but she was promised a lot of money for this.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2009, 01:10:54 am »

Hrm... Hope this wouldn't take long... Wasting time with these- As he was thinking, the door opened and he was met by a thin pale woman.

"Yes, what do you want?" She asked.

Looking down on her, his face remaining impassive, he spoke, "greetings. To cut right to the chase, so we can get on with our lives, you have something that I require. We both know what it is, so I'm not going to go through the trouble to describe it." Smooth, just another day in the office, except we are on her turf. Best to show some sort of kindness to this... sub-species.

"So name your price for it, since I doubt it'll be free."

Not bad. Not bad at all. Getting good at dealing with these ... sub-species.

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2009, 09:23:57 pm »

"Hm..." Claire said as she scratched her head. "Nope, sorry, doesn't ring a bell. I don't know much about supernatural creatures outside of this city."

Archie was about to reply when a knock came from the front door. Claire got to her feet and headed towards the front of the store. "Excuse me a moment, try not to break anything unless you want to pay for it!" she said as she closed the door to the back room.

"No problem," Archie said to know one once the door had closed. He turned his attention back to the map. He picked it up and folded it up and slid it inside his jacket and pulled out a small wad of bills and laid it on the table. "Payment for the information," he said as he stood and walked towards the door. He opened it and walked into the main store. He saw Claire standing at the front door talking to someone.

"Claire, I thank you for your help with this whole Vampyr business," he said as he walked towards the entrance while straightening his clothes. "but there are things to do and drug rings to bust. So I shall take my leave now..." he then noticed whom Claire was speaking to. "Ah crap, a vampire," he said stopping dead in his tracks.
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2009, 10:14:42 pm »

"Greetings. To cut right to the chase, so we can get on with our lives, you have something that I require. We both know what it is, so I'm not going to go through the trouble to describe it." The man spoke without any emotion, of course this was just business. "So name your price for it, since I doubt it'll be free."

Claire smiled "It's nice to hear that you know how things like this work. Hm... you look like a wealthy vampire, how does $10,000 sound?" Before the man could answer, Archie walked up behind her and thanked her for the info about the Vampyr drug. After this he noticed the man she was talking to was a vampire. Claire turned and glared at him. Should I really have trusted this guy? He doesn't seem that smart.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2009, 11:27:50 pm »

"It's nice to hear that you know how things like this work. Hm... you look like a wealthy vampire, how does $10,000 sound?"

Straightforward and to the point. For this information, that would suffice. Most excellent, would mean I would be rid of her presen- Hm? Someone else here?

"Claire, I thank you for your help with this whole Vampyr business," a voice began. He was straightening his clothes as he spoke.

Ah yes, her name is Claire, I should have rem- What? Vampyr? Vampyr?! What would that infi- Wait... If he- No! Wait! Think rationally... Damn infidel... Dare to ask about it...
Thomas' lips twitched and he showed only the slightest hint of a scowl, his breath a near hiss. His right hand twitched involuntarily and he hid it behind his back.

"...but there are things to do and drug rings to bust. So I shall take my leave now..." The voice concluded.

Drug rings to... bust... How... Dare... HE...

"Ah crap, a vampire," the voice said as it stopped in it's tracks.

Glaring at the direction of the voice, he saw a figure clad in black slacks, black jacket, dark brown fedora... Pretty much everything but the hat was black. He couldn't see an inch of skin of the figure.

"God damn sub species..." He spat outside the door before continuing. "Asking for such information..." Whipping his head to face Claire, he spoke in a tone barely containing his rage, "and you...  Daring to sell him the information..." Breathing out heavily, he brushed past Claire, he walked quickly to the figure and lunged at the last few feet, grabbing his jacket and pushing him to the wall, yelling, "you God damned infidel! What did you tell this sub species! To what extent-"

As he spoke, he reached for the figure's face and tore off the glasses and scarf. He stepped back at seeing the skeleton face. Still glaring, he murmured, "Even lower than humans..."

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2009, 11:47:51 pm »

Archie stood still starring at the vampire, trying to think of something to do.

"God damn sub species..." The vampire said and spat outside the door before continuing. "Asking for such information..." Then, whipping his head to face Claire, he spoke in a tone barely containing his rage, "and you...  Daring to sell him the information..." Archie stood still as the vampire brushed past Claire and walked quickly towards him and lunged at the last few feet, grabbing his jacket and pushing him to the wall, yelling, "you God damned infidel! What did you tell this sub species! To what extent-"

As the vampire spoke, he reached for Archie's disguise and tore off the glasses and scarf. The vampire stepped back at seeing Archie's skeleton face. Still glaring, the vampire murmured, "Even lower than humans..."

Archie looked at the vampire, and a moment later his skeleton face broke into a grin. "Why hello there Mr. vampire, nice to meet you too," he said, trying to think of what to do. He could not physically outmatch the strength that vampires possessed, nor could he keep up with their speed. But he doesn't know what I can do, he thought. "Sorry to disappoint you about being a lowly skeleton, but nothing can be done about that," he paused a moment before starting again. "I hope you don't have any kind of sentiment behind that suit, well, because..." before he finished, he summoned a pair of fireballs to his hands and hurled them at the vampire, hitting him and sending him flying out through the window of the shop. "Well that," he concluded and turned to Claire. "There is a stack of money on the table in the back, use it to repair the window." He jumped out the window following the vampire before he had a chance to hear Claire's response.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:02:00 pm by Raryn » Logged
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2009, 01:01:05 am »

John's took all of the young Wolf's words in, and thought for a moment.  She wanted to tell more people about this place, and send them here.

"Actually, pup, I would suggest you refrain from sending them here.  At least alone.  I will only grant you permission to bring three more of your most trusted colleagues, and only one at a time.  Furthermore, they must be accompanied by yourself, or Shelton.  These are my rules, and you must abide them.  We...what's the term you call us?-  Blob people have stayed mostly hidden for years, and it definitely wasn't by telling everyone where we were.  Sure, rumors spread, but the worst rumors you have heard of us were conjured mostly by us, and spread through our network.  You see, we are actually a fairly peaceful group, but don't tell anyone else that.  Understood?"

Against the wall, Wind was smiling.  He was getting itchy feet though.  "Look, I'm all for this new alliance, but staying too long underground is making me feel a little smothered.  C'mon babe, agree, so we can head on out of here."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: