The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 05:41:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Supernaturals  (Read 18846 times)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2009, 07:42:33 pm »

You see, we are actually a fairly peaceful group, but don't tell anyone else that.  Understood?"

Jory could see the anger in the blob's face. Were the rumours true about them? Could they eat a person whole? Who really knows, but she really didn't want to find out. She stuttered and wondered what she should say and she looked around. She felt like a young pup talking to their Alpha; it was actually quite embarrassing in front of this other pack.

"Look, I'm all for this new alliance, but staying too long underground is making me feel a little smothered.  C'mon babe, agree, so we can head on out of here."

Jory looked at Shelton and nodded. She turned back to the blob and nodded. "All right then, fair enough. I look forward to meeting again, Johns."

Jory looked at the other wolf pack and nodded. She was done here. Shelton nodded to the blob and the group made their way out. Slowly out of the small village and back into the sewers. They reached the surface only for Jory to see Pollux waiting right by the manhole.

"Astor? What the hell?" Jory asked.
"What the hell are you doing down there!" Astor growled.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2009, 08:45:24 pm »

Shelton was right behind the woman as she headed out of the sewer.  He heard her exclaim something, and then a male voice shouted.  There was nothing he could do confined in the stairwell, so he leaped out of the hole, his packmates following.  They all were fully transformed by the time their paws hit the ground and they whirled on the potential threat.  Nobody attacked, but the pack's collective hackles were up.

A low growl emanated from Wind's throat that warned the boy not to make any sudden or threatening moves.

(sorry so short, not much I could do without autoing you back.)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2009, 11:49:00 pm »

Jory watched as Pollux growled as he started to transform. Once he did, he was encircled by Shelton's back. Jory rolled her eyes and got between all of them.

"For heaven's sake!" Jory replied as she stretched her arms as her green eyes were now amber. "Change back all of you! This here's just one of my packmates!"

Jory turned to Pollux. "Change back, Astor. Now."
As quickly as he transformed, Astor growled. "Kota, who the hell are these bigots? Why the hell are you loafing about with these other wolves? Rollo's gonna be pissed that you were with them."
"I'm doing my job!" Jory told him. "They were helping me. Which I can't say for you or Rollo for that matter."
Pollux growled. "You know how Rollo is. He's an old wolf that don't understand these new ways."
"Exactly," Jory sighed. "I need all the help I can get. And we can't start fighting our own brothers! Now, apologize them Shelton and his pack."
"What? Why do I have to apologize?" Astor demanded.
"Because you scared them you dolt! Do it." 

Astor mumbled a "sorry" and looked down. Jory sighed and turned back to Shelton. "You guys okay?"

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2009, 02:17:21 am »

Shelton had reverted to human form as soon as Jory made it known that this other wolf was familiar to her.  However, because of the rapid transformation, and the full extent, he was now unclothed.  His sinewy muscles were corded and tense like a compressed spring.  His torso was heaving with the sudden increase of adrenaline racing through his veins, making him need to supply the increased blood flow with more oxygen.  He still growled low in his throat.  The woman had a few words with her packmate, and then asked if his own were ok.  Mud was pacing, also nude, and Hyena was crouched low.  None of their states of dress bothered them.

"Yeah, we're fine, doll.  I just wish we had known a guest would come.  Maybe I could have saved myself the trouble of buying a new pair of Chuck's.  Those were my favorites."

His eyes swirled in a fluctuating pattern of gold and blue tones.  He slowly edged his way back to where the tatters of his clothes lay.  He picked them up, mainly to get his wallet.  His packmates grabbed some things as well, and when he looked over, Mud had redressed.  He looked at her sidelong, and she smiled, pulling at a seam, which came open.  "Velcro, Shel.  I thought of it last night."

"You cheeky, clever little girl.  I'll need you to help me with my wardrobe then."  He slung the clothes over his shoulder, and looked back at Jory.  "Look, since your buddy here ruined my clothes, I think it's best we head home.  You can contact me here at 7 pm sharp tomorrow."  He handed her a card with a number written on it.  "I'll be ready for you to have a couple of names ready for me.  Those few you can tell."  He didn't elaborate, since this male wolf was not included into the agreement.

He looked at his mates, and they bounded off.  Wind himself merely started to stroll away.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2009, 08:32:52 pm »

Flying through the air, he thought, what just happened? A skeleton who uses fireballs... Like giving a caveman a handgun. Interfering with my assignment... Interfering with the vampires... I oughta crush his bones and the witch, for conspiring with- Wait... I'm flying, aren't I? Why didn't I h-

His thought was cut off as he hit the ground, bouncing roughly off it and tumbled to a stop some ways from the store. He got to his knees and stood up. Looking down, he saw the charred remains of the front of his suit and a half-burned shirt. Putting out what little of the flames remained, he reached into his pants pocket, he found a half melted blackberry.

God damn sub-species... Damn him... DAMN HIM!

Trembling, he gave a shout of anger and charged back to the store. You fucked with the wrong vampire sub-species, you never mess with a vampire's technology.

Ninja'd: 863
Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2009, 10:00:51 pm »

Archie hit the sidewalk outside the store as the vampire hit the ground and bounced before rolling to a stop. The vampire slowly got to his knees and finally to his feet and looked over the charred remains of his clothes. Then, after patting out some flames, he reached into his pant pocket and pulled out a bit of melted plastic. At seeing this, the vampire gave a shout of anger and charged back to the store.

The few seconds that followed the shout seemed to go on for longer then they should have for Archie. Hum, probably not the smartest idea I've come up with over these past couple of decades for dealing with vampires. he thought as he watched the vampire charge towards him. Probably going to tear me limb from limb and grind them up into dust if he catches me. Well, then I just can't have that happen. Archie reached for the gun at his side, it was an old six-shooter loaded specially with silver bullets. He pulled it free of its holster and pointed it towards the charging vampire and squeezed the trigger.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2009, 03:58:10 pm »

Grinning like a madman, Charles looked down at the crushed face and chest cavity of his victim. Reaching his hands to the sky, he immediately grimaced and placed a hand on his chest. Hissing, he withdrew it to find blood on it.

Extract the-

Charles raised his foot to stomp on the crushed head again but the voice stopped him.
EXTRACT IT!

Howling, he forced the bullet to leave his body, sending it at a high speed towards the end of the alley. As the bullet left, an explosion of pain erupted from the exit wound. He fell to his knees and spat out blood. Shuddering, he knelt with his forehead on the ground

Take the money.

Nodding slightly, he crawled to the dead human and took his wallet, taking any currency he found there. Dropping the wallet, he got up hesitantly and leaned on the wall. He stumbled to the end of the alley, wiping his face from most of the blood. Leading on the wall for support, he began to head home. Passing a bar, the voice said, if only you weren't wounded...

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2009, 09:35:19 pm »

"You cheeky, clever little girl.  I'll need you to help me with my wardrobe then."  He slung the clothes over his shoulder, and looked back at Jory.  "Look, since your buddy here ruined my clothes, I think it's best we head home.  You can contact me here at 7 pm sharp tomorrow."  He handed her a card with a number written on it.  "I'll be ready for you to have a couple of names ready for me.  Those few you can tell."

Jory watched as Shelton and his pack disappear into the darkness. She could feel Astor's confused eyes boring down on her. She roll her eyes and turned around as she pocketed the card. She raised her hand and walked away from him. "I'll see you back at home then."

"Where the hell are you going?" he demanded.
"I'm going to work," she answered. "Which is where you're supposed to be right now. But, seeing as you're not, I'm guessing you took a sick day?"
He growled and jumped in front of her. His blue eyes now amber. "Now listen here, Kota. I came to find you. Rollo is fucking stressed out of his mind because of what's going on. He hates seeing you out and about. And he's going to question why you smell like another pack. He's going to murder you."
"He can be reasoned," Jory stated as the two started walking away from the sewers and Michael's farm. "Unlike some pack members."
"Dammit, Kota I'm being serious!" Astor exclaimed. "Rollo is becoming paranoid and you know he thinks of you as the daughter he lost to those vampires. You may not see him as the father figure, but he sure as hell sees you as the child he once had."

Jory gave a small sigh. "I can't be there forever, you know. I'm going to have to leave sooner or later. And if Rollo is planning on leaving for the country, then so be it. I am going to stay here. I am going to stop whatever war is going to happen. You and I both know one's coming. And I plan to fight."
"Which side would you fight on?" Astor demanded. "The side that would lose? Or the side that will have a guarantee victory?"
Jory gave a small growl. "I will fight for what I know is right. If the drug goes through, then more and more people will become vampires. Should more people become vampires, we will be outnumbered. Our kind, every other kind of other being will be eliminated from this city and this Earth should it happen. And most of the beings are harmless and trying to live their lives anyway. Look at the blob people."
Astor's ears perked up. "Wait...you met....blob people?"
Jory nodded as she kept walking until she spotted her car in the distance. She looked over at Astor to see him following her with interest now more than anger.
"What were they like?" he asked like a small child. "Were they vicious? Did they want to eat your brain?"
Jory chuckled. "What the hell are you talking about? Never mind. Come on, let's just go home."

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2009, 08:08:27 pm »

Max put down his fourth mug of beer. The bartender stared at him. Max glanced at him, then back at his alcohol. Then he got up and headed to the restroom.

"What in the..." The bartender muttered. Max's movements were those of a completely sober man.

Max, after finishing at the urinal, washed his hands and then stood there staring at himself. He stared hard, almost in anticipation of something. But no, it was still his reflection. It had been his reflection for far too long. His skin didn't decay and his hair didn't whiten, his joints stayed loose and his muscles were as strong as ever. No matter how long he stared at himself, these things would stay true until he was met with a dagger, stake, or sun. And--

A gunshot. Max looked over at the door and listened further. The sound had come from outside, judging by the distance. He didn't lift a foot, however; gunshots were nowhere near rare, especially around these parts. He sniffed at the air and could smell, among the stench of humans, a Shapeshifter. A bleeding Shapeshifter.

How long had it been...Over two-hundred years since he fought his first Shapeshifter? But that was when he was a mortal man, among his father and comrades in the Red Justice. He thought he would never hear that name again, but the past always finds its way back to you, especially a past you helped create.

Max ground his teeth and slammed his fist onto the sink. The sink bent downward and water sprayed upward. Max backed away from the spreading puddle and left the bathroom, sitting down at his seat again. He looked at the bartender. "Another, if you will. And...there appears to be a bit of trouble...in the bathroom..."

"No rest for the weary..." The bartender grunted and brought out another bottle of beer.

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2009, 10:59:24 pm »

Thomas ran to the skeleton as his mind swarmed with thoughts.
Damn bastard skeleton! I will crush his bones, grind them into dust and scatter them around the town!
Even had the nerve to mess with my suit and blackberry! The God-damn nerve!

As he was running, the skeleton pulled out an old six-shooter. Damn- Dammit! Shut up! Think rationally! Lesser beings think illogically! Not thinking things through! Concentrate on reaching him! Concentrate on the gun he pulled out! Nearly there! Nearly- Wait, what? Gun? Gun?! Aw fu- Reaching his arm, he was about to lunge forward in a desperate bid to draw the gun away when the gun fired.

The sound tore through the night and echoed into silence. Close enough to grab the skeleton, Thomas blinked and soon stumbled, missing the skeleton entirely. He tumbled to the ground, breathing raggedly and fell onto his side wondering what just happened.

... What just happened... A shot... But... Not a normal lead- Normal bullet. Damn... Damn... He rolled onto his stomach, his forehead meeting the ground. Speaking out loud, "bastard... First magic and then... Guns, have you no courage for a... Head on battle?" Resting on his elbows, he rolled onto his back, gritting his teeth. Drill the point... Into him... Looking at the skeleton, he said, "mark my words, you... Will pay... Thomas Kelvin swears by it."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 12:11:38 am by HK-47 » Logged

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

View Profile Email
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2009, 11:44:11 pm »

Archie had managed to hit the vampire cleanly in the leg with a shot right before the vampire was about to reach him. The shot caused the vampire to stumble past him before tumbling to the ground. He re-holstered his gun, seeing the effects of the silver in the bullet going to work. The vampire rolled himself over onto his stomach and spoke to Archie. ""Bastard... First magic and then... Guns, have you no courage for a... Head on battle?" "mark my words, you... Will pay... Thomas Kelvin swears by it."" he said while Archie stood over him.

"Mr Vampire, you are in no position to threaten me," Archie said. "You think you are above everyone because you are a vampire, but look at yourself. If I wanted to I could kill you and it whould rid me of a vampire that may or may not cause me trouble in the future. But tonight, I don't feel like it." Archie stepped back from the prone vampire. "My business calls and it is deeper within the city." He pulled a vial from one of his jacket's pockets and sat it near the vampire. "Here, the bullet I shot you with was made of silver. Deathly poisonous to werewolves and to a somewhat lesser extent vampires, what is within that vial is a tonic that will counteract the effect that the silver has on you." Archie turned from the vampire and began to reapply his disguise. "If you want to come after me after this, go ahead. My name is detective Archibald Cornweather." He turned his head back to look at the vampire. "And I do believe that I never got your name."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 12:05:23 am by Raryn » Logged
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2009, 12:04:27 am »

"Mr Vampire, you are in no position to threaten me," the skeleton said. "You think you are above everyone because you are a vampire, but look at yourself. If I wanted to I could kill you and it would rid me of a vampire that may or may not cause me trouble in the future. But tonight, I don't feel like it."

Bastard.. How dare he... We are above you scum... We are...

The skeleton stepped back from Thomas and said, "My business calls and it is deeper within the city." He pulled a vial from one of his jacket's pockets and sat it near Thomas. "Here, the bullet I shot you with was made of silver. Deathly poisonous to werewolves and to a somewhat lesser extent vampires, what is within that vial is a tonic that will counteract the effect that the silver has on you."

Charity? Charity... An insult... Charity from his kind... And silver... Damn, thought it was... Different...

The skeleton turned from Thomas and began to reapply his disguise. "If you want to come after me after this, go ahead. My name is detective Archibald Cornweather." After he had given his name, he turned his head back to look at Thomas and said, "And I do believe that I never got your name."

Rasping, he got onto his elbows and spoke, "Damn your charity... It's an insult... But... As you have given your name... Archibald..." He looked at Archie in the eyes, with fire in his own and replied, "Thomas... Kelvin... And I will find you again... I swear it."

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2009, 02:04:48 am »

The fight between Claire's two customers happened so fast that she was unable to act. Also, she wasn't sure which side she should take, or even if she should take sides. She probably couldn't fight them both, and the vampire had more money, but the skeleton was more likely to become a regular customer. The sound of the gun firing is what finally shook her from her thoughts. She exited her store to see Archie walking off and Thomas on the ground.

Claire shouted after Archie, "Hey, wait! What am I supposed to do with him!?" and pointed to the prone figure in front of her shop.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

View Profile Email
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2009, 07:57:04 pm »

Rasping, the vampire got onto his elbows and spoke, "Damn your charity... It's an insult... But... As you have given your name... Archibald..." He looked at Archie in the eyes, with fire in his own and replied, "Thomas... Kelvin... And I will find you again... I swear it."

"Well then Thomas, I must bid you farewell," Archie said as he placed his hat back onto his head, then caught a sight of the witch Claire as she left her store and approach the prone vampire. "Hey, wait! What am I supposed to do with him!?" she said pointing to Thomas. "Help him to regain his strength, then give him what he came here for and send him off. Now I must really be off, good night to both of you." Archie turned and began his night of work.

Some time later, Archie was standing outside a rather inconspicuous looking building. He pulled out his map and looked at it, then the road signs, then back at the map. This must be the place he thought as he walked down an alley on the side of the building. In the alley he found a door that was slightly ajar leading into the building. Archie gazed down both ends of the alley, and seeing no one, slowly opened the door enough for him to fit through. The door opened onto a catwalk that was a good twenty feet or so from what looked like a boiler room. But Archie saw a slight glow on the far side of the room and made his way along the catwalk in that direction.

As he went, unknown to him, he was being followed from above by a dozen bats that stayed within the gloom of the dark. As he neared the glow, he felt something fall to the catwalk behind him, but when he turned to look, nothing was there. Then a pair of hands reached out from above him and twisted his head off. The vampire responsible for removing his head had the misfortune to find that Archie was not dead when he drew his gun and shot the vampire in the chest, causing it to drop his head which was picked up by another vampire. Then he found his body surrounded by vampires who slowly pulled his limbs from his body and dragged them to the glow.

It turned out that the glow was a neon sign above a door that said "no entry." Archie was carried through this door and down the corridor beyond. Here he caught glimpses of the vampire drug process. Normal people were turned into vampires and from them, their turned blood was drained and processed into a powder and packaged for distribution. At the end of the corridor, a vampire opened a door and Archie's head was carried inside  by one of the vampires that had caught him while the rest of his body was taken further away. Behind a desk, sat a vampire. "What is this Hal?" the vampire asked in an annoyed tone.
"Sir Aliander, we caught this thing sneaking around." Hal, the vampire who had accompanied Archie in said. "A skeleton no less. Unfortunately we lost Dan when he thought he had killed this sack of bones once he pulled off his head. The skeleton shot him in the chest with a silver bullet."
"Hey, you know, you could treat your guests a little better," Archie said as his head was picked up by Hal and placed on Aliander's desk. "Hi there Aliander, you know, you and your group are giving me so much trouble with this drug of yours."
"Get this thing away from me," Aliander said. "And redouble the guards at the entrance. We don't know if this thing is alone or not."
"As you wish my lord," Hal said and picked up Archie's head and left the room and followed the direction that Archie's body had gone.

Hal said nothing along the way despite Archie's attempts at small talk. Eventually they arrived at another door which Hal opened and tossed Archie's head inside the room beyond. Archie found his body inside, still a mess, still disconnected, but once his head was there, they started to move together and reform. "Took my gun," he said once his body was back together. He examined the door to his cell, it was made of heavy steel, something strong enough to withstand his fireballs. "Great," Archie sighed. "I'm captured by vampires."
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2010, 09:03:34 pm »

Son of a bitch... Can't do anything without that vial... Damn his charity... To hell with it...
Reaching for the vial, Thomas let out a groan and stretched for it, rolling over in the process. He clasped the vial and turned his head to face it. Blacking out... Damn...
"Fucking sub-species... This is what... I think of your..." Stopping to spit, he hissed out the last word; "Charity..." As he raised his arm, he gave a shudder and dropped the vial. It hit the ground without breaking and his arm fell.

Pitiful...

He blacked out after that thought.

------------

Opening the door to his apartment, Charles took the keys out and closed the door behind him. His other hand was clutching the wound in his chest, failing miserably to stop the blood. His coat and shirt were soaked in blood and his hair lank and messy. All together, he was running on adrenaline and what little he had left. He took off his coat and left it on the floor. He stumbled and fell onto his bed.

At least you're alive. Rest and recover. Can't have you die; as I have no wish to die.

Muttering an unintelligible reply, he fell into a deep sleep, but before he did, the voice had one last comment; nothing will stop you on the road to revenge, I'll make sure of it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: