The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 24, 2016, 08:41:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 918353 times)
TheLastOutlaw
The Last Guardian - tu soldhuran u ach gwthithl gwdherch
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8520 on: September 04, 2015, 04:18:16 am »

I finished Shadowrun: Hong Kong a few days ago.  I played as my usual Decker/Shotgun toting Street Samurai hybrid and was pretty OP by the end game.  I'm probably going to play again as a heavily cybered melee class I like the tweaks they made to the cyber options.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #8521 on: September 04, 2015, 09:07:53 am »

I finished Shadowrun: Hong Kong a few days ago.  I played as my usual Decker/Shotgun toting Street Samurai hybrid and was pretty OP by the end game.  I'm probably going to play again as a heavily cybered melee class I like the tweaks they made to the cyber options.

I'm still in the middle of my run through. I decided to play an offshoot of my usual character. Normally I use a high INT elf for best decking, decent CHA/QUI for fast talking and dodge, supplementing it all with cyberware and rifle skills. Instead I'm playing a reasonable INT elf, who is a cyberweapon/SMG using character with very high dodge so I can stand wherever the hell I want and not get hit. It's pretty neat to be at max quickness.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8522 on: September 04, 2015, 08:05:59 pm »

I'm still in the middle of my run through. I decided to play an offshoot of my usual character. Normally I use a high INT elf for best decking, decent CHA/QUI for fast talking and dodge, supplementing it all with cyberware and rifle skills. Instead I'm playing a reasonable INT elf, who is a cyberweapon/SMG using character with very high dodge so I can stand wherever the hell I want and not get hit. It's pretty neat to be at max quickness.

An Elf with Max quickness/dodge was ridiculously OP in the original SR Returns, I did a ranged street samurai with as much cyber as my essence could stand.  It worked VERY well.  Good luck with your run. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8523 on: October 07, 2015, 02:30:38 am »

Nerdpals are sending me a PS2 soon so i can finally play me some metal gear solid

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8524 on: October 16, 2015, 09:48:31 am »

Been playing a lot stuff lately.  Metal Gear Ground Zeroes was the free download for XBox live earlier this month, I liked it but I'm certainly sympathetic for those who paid 40 bucks on it when it first dropped.

I was on a point and click adventure binge for a while, working through my backlog on Steam.

I played the Star Wars Battlefront Beta on PS4 the weekend that was a thing.  It was OK (barring some major balancing issues) but it didn't impress me enough to buy it on day one and certainly not enough to spend an additional 50 dollars for the DLC season pass.   

Wasteland 2 directors cut dropped earlier this week so I've been playing that as much as possible, enjoying it so far even though it's a bit more combat intensive than I first expected.  I may have to restart my playthrough and ditch my "fast talker" character.  So far the opportunity to talk my way out of problems has been sadly lacking whereas the opportunity to get shot repeatedly in the face has been all too common.  Whether or not I struggle onward with my probably less than optimum party or restart I hope to be done with WL2:DC  by the time Fallout 4 releases next month.  Super stoked for that one.

And if no-one has seen it yet, there's a Kickstarter going for an upcoming Friday the 13th game (PC, PS4 and XBone.)  I'm excited for this because 1.  I'm a huge Friday the 13th fan and 2.  Unlike most Kickstarter games this one will have a fairly quick turnaround, releasing fall of next year.  (Benefits of an already in progress game lucking into the official license.)  So if an asymmetrical multiplayer game where you have the chance to get your hockey mask and machete on sounds like something you'd be interested in, check it out here.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/613356213/friday-the-13th-the-game

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8525 on: October 19, 2015, 04:50:09 pm »

They had a Friday the 13th marathon on AMC over the weekend. Missed out on it because my cable box decided to screw me over a week ago for the Walking Dead S6 premiere.

But TF2, when I got an ethernet cable for my laptop, I went sniper and utterly dominated with the Sniper Rifle, nailing 5 headshots in under 10 seconds. It continued for 2 hours with people saying "Aw crap, Amper is on the other team. Time to get sniped" and at the end of the 2 hours, I became like a pub sniper. But for that time span, I was a god like I never godded before.

And y'all need to play some Europa Universalis IV, game's pretty amazing.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8526 on: November 11, 2015, 10:19:31 am »

The Friday the 13th game met its minimum funding goal yesterday which is cool.  I hope it hits at least a few stretch goals before it wraps up this Friday. 

Speaking of TF2, one of my buddies is talking about getting a dedicated server set up if he can get enough people who want to play regularly interested.  Let me know your thoughts.

fdafsF
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #8527 on: November 24, 2015, 09:26:24 pm »

Playing Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena and the usual TF2. Afro

SPAM LINKS REMOVED.  IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE UNMADE.  T-LO
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:27:58 pm by TheLastOutlaw » Logged
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8528 on: December 11, 2015, 10:45:00 am »

I got Dragon Age: Inquisition on sale and it's awesome. It will definitely tide me over until Xcom 2.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8529 on: December 12, 2015, 10:24:27 pm »

So much Fallout 4... I will probably post a review in a few days.

Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: