The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 30, 2014, 03:05:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TZH Game Reviews II: Sins of the Reviewer  (Read 32447 times)
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2012, 03:53:49 pm »

(click to show/hide)
You might want to edit that :DD

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, thereís a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2012, 04:00:03 pm »

(click to show/hide)
You might want to edit that :DD
He was pretty vocal about never wanting to do the Joker again even before the game released, not very spoilery.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2012, 04:08:11 pm »

He was pretty vocal about never wanting to do the Joker again even before the game released, not very spoilery.
He was? My bad

In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2012, 05:08:58 pm »

But you pointing out how spoilery it is is a spoiler.

At least, that's what I think.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2012, 11:57:44 am »

But you pointing out how spoilery it is is a spoiler.
Just...don't read my spoiler tag...

HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2012, 06:04:33 pm »

Recently Completed: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

System: DS

Time Spent: 107:56:42
98% Demons Analyzed

The Story: As a member of an elite task force, your mission is to stop the impending doom of the Schwarzwelt (Black World) in the South Pole. As you arrive there, your ship experiences problems and is separated from the others, crash landing in an unknown position in the Schwarzwelt. It's populated with demons, and the only way to combat them is with the usage of the Demonicas that you were presented with, and the demons themselves. It's your task to stop the world's destruction and to find a way out of this mess with your hide intact.

The Good:
+ (Pokemon + Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker + Negotiation)
+ Shitloads of mons from on all sorts of mythos and religions.
+ Fusing can get pretty addicting; combining mons to get that perfect one with just the right skill-set with the use of Sources.
+ Sources that have specific moves with them (Given to you when you fully Analyze a Demon); available once but immensely useful for the skill-set you want.
+ When you're fusing two mons together and use a source, the skill-set isn't set in stone until you confirm it, kinda like save-scumming.
+ Accidents add a random factor to what you get, and certain mons are only available through accidents.
+ You know those crappy status alignments games usually have but end up turning to crap in the end-game? They work.
+/- Alongside that, the elements Excel/Curse have a good chance of hitting you if you aren't immune to them. Same goes for the enemies. Pretty much an instant-kill if it connects.
+ Stone can be pretty broken at times. Seriously, it's a plus when you're using it.
+ Items that can be bought are unlocked as you collect forma.
+ A pretty good story on humanity (Ending may vary)
+ On that, multiple endings depending on whose side you take in the end-game.
+ The story can be humorous at times.
+/- Text dumps that can last 5 minutes.
+/- A decent cast of characters, but you'll only remember the names of a handful of them.
+ The art for the demons look great.
+ Pretty good score.
+ Some of the moves' names- Die For Me, Thunder Reign, Beserker God, Madness Crush, Mortal Jihad- Just plain cool.
+ It's at least 70 hours, even longer if you're trying to fill up your Demon Analysis.
+ New Game+ has extra side quests and previously inaccessible areas and you're able to carry over plenty of the crap you got on your previous play.

The Bad:
- The sector layouts in the second half of the game range from "Annoying" to "What the shit is this fuck" to "#$*%#**$%BALLS^$*$%-"
- Invisible. Floors.
- Some of the puzzles are a pain in the ass.
- The plot slows down in the end-game.
- Hardly any animation and the dungeons can get monotonous.
- A few of the bosses are "That One Boss", and have a repertoire of cheap moves.
- That Bomb status? A pity you can't get it.
- Mara.
- Mature rating? Some near nudity in some of the demons, but should have been Teen.

Overall: 8.5/10, the endgame bogs it down with some of the most horrid layouts known to man. Think Etrian Odyssey's B27. But it's a great game otherwise; deep, loads of creatures to catch and fuse, a good amount of side-quests, enough skill customization to drown in and really fun if you're into the "Gotta Catch 'Em All" crack genre.

Right, it's Atlus and the SMT franchise. Of course it's good.

Better Than: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Pokemon Diamond

Ninja'd: 863
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 04:30:45 pm »

completed: Pokemon Blue
System: Game boy color
time: 89 hours
story: ITS FECKING POKEMON! Your a child, you get given a little monster in a ball, you get kicked out, you fight other monsters and try to get them all

The good:
Nostalgia
Addictive
Easily taken anywhere
the sounds and the console are instant ice breakers

The cons:
Needing to find someone else / another gameboy (pocket here) trading cable and pokemon game (yellow) i got my cousin to have a past blast
ummm... rarity of "common" pokemon
the irritation of having to train them all up individualy

overall: 9
Its pokemon blue. therefore WIN!

Better than: a kick in the balls

worse then: life

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2012, 08:00:25 pm »

Recently Completed: Jak II

System: PS2

Time Spent: 22:54

Story: Jak and Daxter land in haven city after going through a warp with the Green Sage and Kira. Losing the latter two on the trip, Jak is captured by the Krimzon Guards and kept in captivity for two years, being the Baron's test pig for Dark Eco. Daxter frees him and they work on finding Kira and Green Sage while working for the underground resistance and a few other (un)savory characters.

The Good:
+ The platforming, when available is as good as before.
+ A few set pieces are memorable...
+ ... While others may still be great in their own respect.
+/- Memorable is questionable.
+ Plots. It's actually quite good.
+ And the dialogue? Still as funny as the first game.
+ Fun cast of characters.
+ Voices are excellent as usual and Jak's is great.
+ Looks amazing after all this time.
+ Scalp hunting Skull gem hunting.
+ If a skull gem falls off a cliff, it reappears beside the edge.
+ Variety, and includes a few more means of doing stuff.
+ Mission variety, and a few people to work for.
+ Guns, four of them and each fits a certain criteria.
+ Stadium racing is actually quite good.
+ A more than worthy follow-up to a damn amazing game.

The Bad:
- Difficulty is all over the place.
- Some missions can be overly brutal.
- Time trials for extra Precursor Orbs.
- Time trials in general; most are a pain to do.
- Bikes are horrendously fragile.
- Seriously fragile, and hijacking a Hellcat cruiser (Those big, fat ones with the guns) is pointless.
- No orbs in the city that don't require a mission to get.
- Guns again, Vulcan Fury is impracticable for regular usage with it's questionable aim and Peacemaker holds only a few rounds.
- I ain't kidding; this game can be a bitch at times.

Overall: 8.5/10, I swore I done this before, or a review of the first one before. Anyway: it buffs up the difficulty a bit too much, added more variety, kept the voices for the recurring cast, spruced up the graphics and made it more mean and darker. An overall improvement but doesn't feel as good as the colourful romp of the first one. Still an amazing game.

Worse Than: Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:02:43 pm by HK-47 » Logged

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2012, 07:33:03 am »

Has gears 3 had a review yet?

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2012, 10:29:55 am »

Not a single game in the franchise; feel free to post one.

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2012, 02:22:44 pm »

Recently Completed: Killer7

System:
Gamecube

Time Spent: 20 hours

The Story:
Airplanes have been banned, the internet abolished and nuclear weapons are gone; the world has intercontinental highways to connect to each other and there is peace to all. Until, a high-ranking UN meeting is bombed by a suicide bomber of the terrorist organization known as Heaven Smile, led by Kun Lan. The only ones who can stop the madness of the Heaven Smile is the group known as the Killer7, led by an old man in a wheelchair. With an armor piercing rifle.

The Good:

+/- Style > Substance
+ One of the most original games out there.
+ The story is flat out amazing and offers plenty of twists and turns throughout.
+/- Confusing, you wouldn't understand it all by the end, but you'll have a good idea.
+ The plot deals with loads of mature themes and makes it feel proper in this kind of game.
+/- The dialogue is rife with profanity, from critical hit kills to ordinary dialogue, so your mileage may vary.
+/- Cryptic dialogue too, from your informants Travis and Iwazaru.
+/- The dialogue for the most part, non-cutscene, is simply subtitles with a strange voice that mostly gibbers at you. It suits the game but does get annoying.
+/- Movement's simply "Press A to run" and the control stick to determine which path in a fork in the road you take.
+/- Shooting's basically a shooting gallery in first person, but run and gun with some of the characters would have been a pain.
+/- The map doesn't give your position but it does tell you about events and puzzles, usually what you would generally need there.
+ The controls you'll get used to pretty quickly.
+ The characters play differently in combat, from Coyote's gangsta way of holding his revolver to Mask's inability to get much blood with his grenade launchers to Kevin's knife throwing.
+ Upgradable skills leads to special moves that really save your butt. Down Attack, Counter Attack and Enemy Slow, some of which are available to some and not to others. Double for Dan and Mask in plot progression.
+ Kevin Smith has instead of Waver (Something about aiming, can't remember), the ability to turn invisible for the section it's used in, thus being able to avoid some fights.
+ All through the collection of Thick Blood, converted into Serum. Also from enemies, Thin Blood, used for recovery.
+ The items you get, especially the rings in mainly how you get them.
+ Graphics are stylistic and just flat out amazing.
+ Quality anime cut scenes and others that are nearly as good.
+ Heaven Smile look rightfully creepy and have variety.
+ The music is overall... suiting for the game and works wonders.
+/- Voice acting is scattered throughout but creepy laughter.
+ Nice sounding gun shots.

The Bad:
- If you didn't get the answer to the puzzle from one of your informants, then it would be easy to solve otherwise. Basically easy puzzles.
- Coyote is a pain to aim with by holding his gun diagonally from above.
- Seriously your mileage may vary, as it's a polarizing game.
- The game mechanics would make or break the game for you.
- Boss fights are generally easy.
- Someone dies? Use Garcian, horribly underpowered, to go back to where they died and get their severed head.

Overall: This one is tough to mark, but about 8/10. The production values are through the roof; the gameplay is old-school and simplistic; the story is deep, violent, disturbing and political; it values style over substance and is one of the most original games I've ever played. Ever. If you have a Gamecube, Wii or even a PS2 (Gamecube version's better), you owe it to yourself to track a copy down and play it.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2012, 06:16:43 pm »

Recently Completed:  Bulletstorm

System: PC

Time Spent:  11 Hours

The Story:  You are a Pirate!  No seriously, after a messy breakup with their previous military overlords you start the game as the leader of a band of space pirates.  Your character leads a drunken attack on his hated ex leader that is a Pyrrhic victory at best and you spend the rest of the game trying to escape the ruined planet you've crash landed on.  By the way, the guy you hate crashed there to.

The Good:
The game is genuinely fun.
Completely over the top profanity may get old for some but I found it one of the funnier elements.
Steve Blum is awesome, it's good to see him doing something post Cowboy BeBop.  (He's the main character.)
The weapons for the most part are cool and have interesting alt fire/charge attacks.
Graphics were awesome (in game graphics actually were better than the cut scenes) though as a PC game mileage will vary based on your hardware.
Best use of a remote control laser shooting robot dinosaur ever in a game.
You can drink in game and even get bonus points for killing enemies while intoxicated.  (I found that playing the game buzzed with your character drunk is a hell of a handicap.)
Some of the best use of environment against enemies I've seen.  I made it through long stretches of the game without using ammo which is awesome for me because I'm always a resource hoarder.
You can STEER your sniper bullets in flight.  Yes, that is as awesome as it sounds.

The Bad:
Enemy variety was a little weak.  
The ending was mega disappointing.  The "boss battle" at the end of the game was a quick time sequence and then the very end of the game wasn't even a boss battle, just a race against the clock with a few grunts tossed in to slow you down.  Not very hard and not very epic.
The ending lacked closure because they were obviously banking on a sequel.  It sucks that EA said no sequel will happen.
Why would you saddle a PC game with Live for Windows gaming if you can't play with XBox 360 players?  Totally useless "feature" in this case.
(click to show/hide)

Overall:  It's not a perfect game by any stretch but it was a lot of fun and tried some new stuff, I have to give the game points for attempting innovation.  The weird design choices (you can't map delete to do anything on the keyboard which was maddening for me because delete has long been a part of my go to control cluster) and the inclusion of Windows Live like a useless third arm knock some points off.  I give it a B-  If you can get your hands on it cheap (I paid five bucks during a Steam sale) it's well worth it for the hours of mindless vulgar fun. Go ahead, kick a guy off a roof, shoot him in the dick then laugh.  It's what we do here.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2012, 08:27:24 pm »

Recently Completed: Persona 4

System: PS2

Time Spent: 75:12
Bad ending, which means there's shitloads of hours that I missed out on.

The Story: Your parents are overseas and you're sent to live with your uncle Dojima and your adorable cousin Nanako for a year in Inaba. Shortly after your arrival, mysterious murders begin to occur, based around the Midnight Channel, an urban phenomenon in the town.

The Good:
+ The plot, that summary doesn't do it justice as it offers up a plethora of twists and turns and is outright intriguing and engrossing.
+ Character shadows, easily some of the best moments as it delves deeper into the character and provides insight into them and who they really are. Great characterization.
+ And the characters themselves; fun and all have their strengths and flaws that make for some great moments.
+ Genuinely funny at times, especially some of the set events. King's Game, damn hilarious.
+ Of course, this leads to excellent writing overall. Great localization.
+ Social links, half the game and arguably the better half; outright addicting.
+ Multiple endings, and I mean multiple. Huge difference in a bad ending and true ending.
+ The battle system, simple yet efficient. Weaknesses can be exploited, Light and Dark elements on Medium actually work, your teammates aren't half bad on their own and most important of all, full party control!
+ After taking a chance on the card shuffle at the end, there's a chance that an Arcana shuffle appears, enabling you to get a boost or boon on some skill or after battle rewards or whatever. Quite a variety.
+/- Physical skills are cast from HP, which adds some strategic depth.
+ Buffs and Debuffs, they actually do shit here and work on bosses.
+ Fusion, two demons, three demons, special fusions of 4, 5 and Trumpeter 6. Can also change the skill set you'll gain from the fusion before actually doing the fusion. Kinda like a potential skill set preview.
+ Shitloads of demons to fuse.
+ As you level up Social Links, you level up Arcana specific to that Social Link, which leads to buffed up fusions that are within that Social Link.
+/- It's Atlus, so there's always at least one boss that will kick your ass. And a rude awakening boss.
+ Stuff you get from monsters leads to new equipment being introduced at the shop.
+ The music is outstanding, and the battle theme doesn't get old while the boss music makes you a God.
+ Comes with a CD soundtrack of some of the songs.
+ Creative shadows and the dungeons do look nice.
+ It's a long ass game.
+ Jack Frost doll!

The Bad:
- But overall, the graphics are the weakest part of it.
- Some enemies are resistant to everything but Almighty, and that shit is expensive.
- Some Social Links require you to max some stats out. Knowledge/Courage for Naota especially.

Overall: 9.7/10, this is as good as it gets. One of the best RPGs of this generation (Golden for Vita) and last generation, ever, for JRPG etc etc. Great plot, great characters, great social interactions, great battle system, oh god yes music, this has it all. If you even like RPGs in the slightest way, pick this up. Today. This defines quality RPG goodness.

Better Than: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2012, 07:53:08 am »

Recently Completed: Saintís Row the Third

Time Spent: 60 hours and counting
(Still hunting a couple achievements which includes replaying Act 1 plus the Co-Op is hella fun and I play it quite a bit.)

The Story: You are the head of a the Saintís, a gang that in the previous installments took over the city of Stillwater (twice).  Now a rival syndicate is trying to take over your hard work, you go ape shit and invade their city.  Chaos and hilarity ensue.

The Good:
+ The humor.  This series has always had a sense of humor; this game raises the bar though.  Not only is there funny shit that happens, the patter between your character and the NPCís is also funny.  And little touches like being tagged ďlocal psychopathĒ when you appear on TV.  Good times.  Thereís also a really funny brick joke regarding elephants, pay attention or youíll miss it.
+ Character customization.  The character customizing is both better and worse here than it was in Saintís Row 2.  SR2 allowed you to tweak your character all the way down to the walk animation cycles they used and had far more clothing variety.  SR3 allows for wacky/strange customizing like making yourself look like the Silver Surfer, Dr. Manhattan or fuck, be a zombie.  (Note:  I will probably say fuck a LOT during this review.)  You can choose between three voices for each gender or the gender neutral zombie voice.  The available voices actually add to the replay value, conversations and responses are subtly different for each voice choice.
+ Oh the profanity!  Casual swearing, precision F-Bomb strikes and even some really good cluster F-Bombs.  This game pulls no punches with its language.  Which is fucking awesome.
+ Weapon choices/upgrade.  Some totally over the top weapon choices here, one of my favorites being the laser designator you can use for calling in an air strike.  Or you can fire missiles at your enemies by hijacking a satellite.  Or just grab a sword and go ax crazy.
+ Improved melee moves.  Seriously, the melee is awesome.  It reached the point where I gave up on guns and went with my crazy wrestling moves (like drop kicks) and the new beat downs because they look fucking cool when you pull them off.  
+ The story is good.  When I first saw that the new ďsyndicateĒ was made up of three gangs I cringed.  One thing I had disliked about SR2 was how closely it followed the original in its three gangs to topple, take them on in any order you want, format.  Despite the initial ďnot againĒ feeling I really liked how they handled it in SR3.  Yes there are three gangs, yes there is a metric fuck ton of open world stuff you can do.  But this time the main storyline follows a nice blend of open world vs. linear narrative.  
+ New spins on old activities.  Yes, the old activities like insurance fraud are back, but they added some new stuff to keep you busy.  Professor Genki rocks.  And they added bat shit insane stuff like adding tiger escort.  Drive a tiger around and try to keep him from getting pissed off enough to maul you.  Fucking funny and fucking crazy.
+ The graphics.  Iíve seen screenshot and video for the 360 version and played the PC version.  The 360 version is noticeably prettier than it was for SR2 and the PC port is not only fucking gorgeous but it also played silky smooth on my computer.  I had heard the PC port of SR2 was badly flawed, this one was great.  I of course played with a 360 gamepad anyway.
+ They remembered where they came from.  This game probably had more call backs to the first Saintís Row than Saintís Row 2 did.  They did what they could to make long time fans feel the love.
+ The Co-Op.  Like Saintís Row 2 this game is one of the best Co-Op experiences you can have.  Friends can join or drop out at any point without penalty itís cool to see what other people have done with their character designs or car customizing.  That and having a helping hand available to pick you up when you got smacked down is always nice.

The Bad:
- While the customization was great I have to ding them for not being as in depth as the previous title.
-  I didnít like that to unlock the cool perks like unlimited ammo and invulnerability from various damage types (fire, fall damage, bullets, etc) you merely bought them with cash instead of having to complete activities to unlock them.  There was a real feeling of accomplishment for unlocking that stuff in SR2, waiting for your hourly income to add up enough to buy the next upgrade in SR3 felt cheap and cheesy.
-  They killed Johnny Gat in Act 1.  CímonÖ he was like the poster child for the series.  If they donít bring him back in some sort of DLC or at least for the next sequel I will be fucking pissed.
-/+ I honestly donít know whether to put this in the plus or minus category but this game was way toned down compared to its predecessors as far as content goes.  It has gone from smoking blunts and screwing hos in the back seats of cars and/or gas station restrooms to selling t-shirts instead of drugs.  On the plus side it causes fewer arguments with the significant other and on the negative side the tone of the game is far different than it used to be.  But it seems like this game got way more mainstream appeal so maybe it was worth it.
- The Crib interface.  Holy shit what did they do to the awesome thing they had going in SR2?  The Cribs in SR 2 were fucking pimp.  You walked in and each crib had the following.  A TV where you could play the zombie survival video game.  A closet where you could store/change clothes.  A weapons chest where you could swap your loadout.  And a bulletin board where you could track what mission youíd done AND replay any mission youíd already beaten.  You could walk to your garage or helipad to check out your vehicles.  Fucking pimp.  SR3?  You walk in and press one button to access only your wardrobe, weapons, garage or heliport.  I get that not everyone may have enjoyed exploring each new crib to see where the goodies were located like I did and a shortcut button may help those who have shorter attention spans.  But what happened to the fake video game?  What happened to the replaying old missions on a whim?  Missing the last one bugs me the most.  ADDENDUM:  I almost forgot, in SR2 the TV also allowed you to watch ANY cutscene from the game you had already seen at any point which I also miss.

Better Than: GTA IV.

Worse Than: Saintís Row 2.

Overall: A-  Saintís Row has become the go to franchise for open world bad-assery.  GTA had a good run but theyíre done.  Maybe they should go bowling with their cousin some more.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 06:22:25 am by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2012, 06:21:15 pm »

Recently Completed: Dear Esther

Time Spent: 90 minutes

The Story: You're walking around on an island that's a metaphor for the protagonists' kidney stones (I'm not making anything up, he actually says that) while he whines about his dead love in an extremely pseudo-philosophical way.

The Good: The graphics are splendidly beautiful and the sound track is immaculate.

The Bad: There is no story, nor do you get to interact with anything. The no interaction part isn't actually hidden from you, you're aware of this going in that all the "game" is, is walking around on an island while the protagonist slowly fills you in on what's happening. The thing is though, there actually isn't any story; the concept I'm fine with, but he walks around saying nonsensical shit while there are non-sequitur references to the bible and chemical compositions scrawled everywhere, as if it's trying to be super-meaningful-deep, when their angsty bullshit couldn't fill a thimble.

Better Than: A kick in the balls.

Actually strike that, I'd take a kick in the balls if I could have my 10 dollars and 90 minutes back.

Worse Than: E.T. for the atari

Overall: Steam should be ashamed for peddling this rubbish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: