The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 23, 2014, 10:27:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moments that let you down or anything similar.  (Read 12885 times)
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 07:14:08 pm »

The Announcement of Metal Gear Rising on the XBOX 360,
I still say they don't deserve Metal Gear.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2009, 11:53:16 pm »

I don't think Metal Gear should be on Xbox. I don't see why they wouldn't deserve it though, if you get what I mean.

Metal Gear Rising starring Raiden. I just hope that Raiden isn't as lame as he was in MGS2, and I hope you don't have to deal with Rose, an 90 minute long Codec Sequences.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 07:54:47 am »

Rock Band: Green Day

In my eyes, that is the biggest let down of all.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 05:38:37 pm »

I don't think Metal Gear should be on Xbox. I don't see why they wouldn't deserve it though, if you get what I mean.

Metal Gear Rising starring Raiden. I just hope that Raiden isn't as lame as he was in MGS2, and I hope you don't have to deal with Rose, an 90 minute long Codec Sequences.

I have a feeling it'll fall under a style similar to Tenchu, or Ninja Gaiden lol.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 05:57:54 pm »

learnig that not one of my friends from my previous schools didnt somehow fuck up his life. (propably most of them didnt, but i didnt hear anything from or about them)
all i know that some of them became drug addicts, alcoholics, didnt pass the grade even though they are quite smart, etc.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 11:40:08 am »

What was wrong with the MW2 ending?

It was really awesome, I was super pumped, then they just kind of went "LOLOL GUESS YOU HAVE TO WAIT LOLOLOL"

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 06:43:37 pm »

Oh you mean like how it just leaves you with a cliff hanger meaning you have to buy the third game?
I wonder what the prestige edition will have for MW3. "PAY $250 FOR MW3 PRESTIGE EDITION AND GET A FUCKING GUN!". XD

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 08:19:09 pm »

That's what I said xD It'd be cool if they gave you a BB gun or something. But THOSE ARE FREAKING ILLEGAL HERE. EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL HERE WTF

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2009, 10:31:18 pm »

Yeah, here we get BB Guns that look like Desert Eagles and Smith & Wesson Revolvers made of full metal powered by CO2, that shoot lethal lead pellets. But we can't get real Airsoft guns that shoot plastic BBs, we get shitty plastic, clear ones, which never made sense to me.

But yeah, I love the Night Vision Goggles I got with Prestige Edition, and it will be sweet if they can top those. Hell, maybe a replica spetsnaz ballistics knife that actually works or something, made of plastic of course.

Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2010, 11:47:20 am »

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis-So you get a quest to attain Dragon Knight status and have an awesome battle tower. So I complete the quest after 11 hours of dying over and over again to this guy who is 2 levels higher than me and shoots explosive arrows that hit for 256 damage a pop (on EASY for gods sake). Then another quest. At this point Im like "oh this one is easy, just go around the island and pick which person you want for that specific job. Easy peezy." WRONG. The island is INFESTED with fucking lvl 16 Dragon Elves that start out hitting you for like 35 dmg RANGED. I'm a frail ranger who relies on hit and run tactics so thank god I never found out what melee damage these things were capable of. So, I finally cleanse the island of that reptilian scum and choose which guys I'm to have as my servants. Does the battle tower unlock itself and let me ransack it for all its looty goodness? Fuck. No. I forgot all about the ancient necromancer there who can only be lured out by ressurecting his one time concubine by lighting candles around her grave except you cant because there is fucking wind and you need a fucking book to stop the fucking wind and

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Finally at 1:30 this morning (and 21 beers more) I got my dragon knight status and battle tower domain. Five hours later I am at work hating my life and hating the creators of Divinity 2. Why couldn't your game not be so fucking epic?!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 11:55:53 am by Firesolved » Logged
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 01:41:38 pm »

I want to play that game.

At least, that's what I think.
Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2010, 03:26:23 pm »

It is actually really good. Just really annoying sometimes. Do not expect your map to help you AT ALL with quests. Like at all. That being said, prepare for a bunch of random running around.
Lidg
Wastelander

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 11:10:34 am »

The ending for Fable 2. The final boss "battle" was fucking pathetic.
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2010, 07:13:45 pm »

Sometimes, LFD pisses me off. I have a lot of fun playing it, and I love the movie style it boasts, but WHY CAN'T THEY EVER GIVE MORE EXPOSITION TO ANYTHING? It always starts off with four guys and a lot of zombies, and ends with a lot more zombies and whoever's alive. No story, nothing that gives wind on what they'll do next; just credits.
Protip, Valve: A lot of people LIKE plot points.

ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 12:47:07 am »

Mostly things that I expect to be great.

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: