The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 01, 2014, 10:20:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moments that let you down or anything similar.  (Read 13401 times)
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 09:34:04 am »

My brothers both getting awesome presents from my mom for xmas (a laptop and an iPod Touch) while all I got was clothes.

SharpArcher01
Half-Life

RP Mercenary

the1danarcher
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 11:16:24 pm »

Indigo Prophecy: one of the most intriguing, original games I had ever played for PS2.

The first third was thrilling, the second third was challenging, the last third was...retarded.

I was about to vomit with rage. OOGA BOOGA ROBOT SENTIENCE 001011101010110110101011 YOU IZ A ZOMBEH (not a cool one)

FLYING  >Sad

Keeper of the ಠ_ಠ
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 08:25:31 pm »

I was watching a video of Mass Effect 2, and I see ammo counters in the weapon. This annoys me because in the first game they made it canon that this little computer would calculate a small piece of metal to cut from a large block of metal to use as a projectile, meaning one 'mag' would be something like 1000 shots. This annoys me.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 08:37:40 pm »

I got a copy of Baldur's Gate 2. Pirated, sadly, but I think that's excusable for such an old game. I'm not even sure if Interplay is still in business.

Anyway, I was looking forward to installing it all day, and when i went to do so it got to about 25% and then the data was corrupted. Arse biscuits.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 08:41:49 pm »

I was watching a video of Mass Effect 2, and I see ammo counters in the weapon. This annoys me because in the first game they made it canon that this little computer would calculate a small piece of metal to cut from a large block of metal to use as a projectile, meaning one 'mag' would be something like 1000 shots. This annoys me.
What?
So what you're saying is that you liked it better when you pretty much just had infinite ammo, and only had to worry about your gun overheating ?

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 08:59:48 pm »

MGO (Box Ram) After hitting someone with the awesome of the Box.... and having them land, to only lag animate somewhere else.
giving them a chance to escape *Team Sneaking* or shoot you *Team Deathmatch.*

Observe Box Ram
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhuWUJpS8yA
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 09:08:44 pm by RiceGuard » Logged
Acid117
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 09:49:41 pm »

Fallout 3
I was looking forward to it because I was a huge fan of Oblivion and thought the two games would be similarWRONG!
Finally out of the goddamn vault and I'm attacked by a pack of vicious dogs! Bloody pistol is cheap and useless and ammo is scarce! So with the pack of angry dogs biting my ass I flee into a settlement to the south! Oh cool Fire Ants! Wait why do they call them fire ant- Damn flamethrowers built into them! I flee into the subway to escape! The entire place is crawling with them! Great now I'm lying dead in a pool of radioactive water with vicious dogs eating my shoes and the fire ants... He love you long time

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 09:56:47 pm »

My computer's power input thingy died. I just got a new battery and power cable because both of my old ones died and now this.....
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 10:24:25 pm »

What?
So what you're saying is that you liked it better when you pretty much just had infinite ammo, and only had to worry about your gun overheating ?

No, what I'm saying is that there is now ammunition in the gun with no explanation (yet) as to why: in the first game the codex explained that there is a computer on the gun that calculates and cuts pieces of metal to use as projectiles, according to the distance, gravity, and atmospheric pressure; rather than being magazine fed with pre-made rounds. I don't mind gameplay-wise that I have to watch the ammo and reload, but the developers made it fact that one 'magazine' (metal piece) could make thousands of rounds, so that reloading is not a problem.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 11:44:41 pm »

You know in Hellgate London they have this AWESOME opening cinematic, right? In it, there's a female ranger duking it out with a huge demon. Later in the game, you get a quest to take down that demon. I was expecting the same thing they showed in the opening movie. What did I get? One of the standard skin demons with a fancy name. Fuck you Hellgate. You should have been awesome!

All of Hellgate London made me sad. I went into the game trying to be excited and like it, and I just couldn't.

Also, just saying, remember your spoiler alerts ladies and gents.

The ending of Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands. Yeesh.

At least, that's what I think.
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 11:07:46 am »

*sigh* MWF2 Ending was just I know how you feel log.
Achilles
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 03:31:02 pm »

Every single time, in Mass Effect, I run into a situation where my Intimidate isn't high enough to use that option when it would otherwise be avalible...even though I do everything I can to up my renegade.

edit: actually, make that anytime my skill is too low to do something in Mass Effect...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 04:10:39 pm by Achilles » Logged
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 06:02:37 pm »

The ending of Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands. Yeesh.
What was wrong with the MW2 ending?

Also, yes, the ending to Borderlands sucked.

And the bosses altogether sucked in Borderlands.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 06:17:20 pm »

Every arcade-y bit in Dead Space, the "Chapter Complete!" screens especially, they just totally kill the immersion.
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 07:12:09 pm »

Damnation.
The game looks awesome!

On the box. Graphics turned out to be meh, the controls are horrible (it's like they tried to combine Gears and PoP and only got the worst bits) and and and... it looks steampunk, it's got a cog-wheel pistol and it should have been awesome. When you get me to swear at a game, you're doing it fucking wrong.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: