The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 22, 2014, 07:52:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 670 671 [672] 673 674 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 819058 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10065 on: September 14, 2012, 06:35:13 pm »

PP: So the PS3 BR Drive I got didnt work, it was poorly put together, some of the innards were messed up, so it couldn't take a disc.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10066 on: September 14, 2012, 09:41:44 pm »

PP: So the PS3 BR Drive I got didnt work, it was poorly put together, some of the innards were messed up, so it couldn't take a disc.
Bummer man.  It sounds like when I got my first refurbed 360 back and it ate the first disc I put in, scratched the hell out of it AND broke the disc drive. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10067 on: September 14, 2012, 11:44:57 pm »

I think it can be fixed, like the issue is theres these little sliding parts that are supposed to ease the disc in, but they arent sliding, all I'd have to do is take my busted one apart and see how its put together, and if need be harvest it for parts to make it work. We're gonna see about getting my money back first and foremost, if not I'll just try tinkering with it.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10068 on: September 15, 2012, 02:40:39 am »

PP: utter shite day today. Too many idiots, my car is now making a rattling sound because of shit driver that nearly hit me. Ugh. Tomorrow has to be better.

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10069 on: September 15, 2012, 10:15:43 am »

PP: Just had a lady bitch at me about how long she had to sit in the drive thru, and how I should have informed them that it was going to be a long wait so they could drive off. Like coming inside is against the rules.

It's my last day at this job and my last day in town. If someone wants to be an asshole to me, there is absolutely nothing but self-restraint stopping me from being an asshole back to them. And that restraint is feeling a little loose today.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #10070 on: September 15, 2012, 01:15:14 pm »

If its your last day fuck it. Whats the worst they can do?

PP: friends bailing on last minuet plans,

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10071 on: September 15, 2012, 05:45:20 pm »

If someone wants to be an asshole to me, there is absolutely nothing but self-restraint stopping me from being an asshole back to them. And that restraint is feeling a little loose today.

I had one of the guys I work with (sort of) start getting on my case today, and instead of pretending he wasn't an idiot, like I normally do, I decided to sarcasm him until he left me alone. I was helping one of the crews set up a wedding on the opposite end of the resort as our dock, and I'm reading the floor plan, when he walks up to me and says "Aaron. One of the tables is broken." Without looking up, I just said "Sorry to hear that."  "Well, you need to take it over to your Dock so Gary can fix it." "Welp, I'm not going to carry it across property." "You guys are the ones with the trucks." I had walked over, and he knew that, so I looked up from the paperwork, snapped my fingers, whistled, then cupped my hand to my ear for a second. "Damn, They haven't been coming when I call them lately. Guess it'll have to wait." He puffed up, obviously offended. "Stop being a smartass and do your job." I gestured to the paperwork in my hand. "Stop being a dumbass and let me." He promptly stormed off.

I've spent the rest of the day walking around all perky and happy like a dog that just scared away a cat.

At least, that's what I think.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10072 on: September 15, 2012, 08:06:57 pm »

PP: One of our chickens is missing. Stumbled all around our property to no avail, hollering, "chiCKEN! CHICK CHICK CHICK!" (they're usually pretty good about coming when someone calls for them). Have to wait until tomorrow (it's night time, and they can't see well in the dark)... >.<  Fuck-a-doodle-doo...
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10073 on: September 16, 2012, 12:47:22 am »

PP: Something is wrong with my left hand and fuck me it sucks. Tendonitis and Carpal Tunnel are my two main suspects.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10074 on: September 16, 2012, 12:49:27 am »

PP: The people who live near me in my apartment building are the worst people alive. My bitch of a neighbor complains about every tiny noise we make like opening and closing our kitchen cupboards, but my girlfriend and I, being reasonable people, don't bang on the fucking wall when we can hear her have a screaming match with some guy at like 3 in the morning. And who ever lives above me must be a fucking elephant because I have never heard anybody stomp or make as much noise as they do in my life. Which makes things even worse because then my bitch of a neighbor thinks it's my girlfriend and I making noise. If it continues tomorrow I'm talking to my super, who for once is actually really nice and complaining.

The only upside is the bitch who lives beside us is moving soon. Thank god. I'd rather live beside the Hitler's than her.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10075 on: September 16, 2012, 01:26:49 am »

PP: Something is wrong with my left hand and fuck me it sucks. Tendonitis and Carpal Tunnel are my two main suspects.
or "tenosynovitis", which is the inflammation of the synovium, a sheath of membrane that surrounds the tendons. I've had it in both wrists. Crapload of fun. Take ibuprofen or a different anti-inflammatory. You may need physical therapy.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10076 on: September 16, 2012, 02:57:57 am »

PP: Got a letter in the mail stating that my license is going to be invalid in less than a month. Right. Should. Do something about that.
PP: Current job where I am an assistant manger won't give me more hours. I only get about 20. I am supposed to be guaranteed 40. It hasn't been happening the last two weeks. But, I don't care because I am quitting. And not a single fuck was given by Hail.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10077 on: September 16, 2012, 06:29:17 pm »

or "tenosynovitis", which is the inflammation of the synovium, a sheath of membrane that surrounds the tendons. I've had it in both wrists. Crapload of fun. Take ibuprofen or a different anti-inflammatory. You may need physical therapy.

Balls. More physio sounds fun.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10078 on: September 16, 2012, 07:41:42 pm »

Just as long as surgery doesn't precede it... If you do go to a doctor, do not say, "I think I have <something specific>," because they might take your word for it and treat you for it, even if it's possible you have something else. #LearnFromMyFail
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10079 on: September 16, 2012, 08:58:58 pm »

Jesus. That sucks ass. I want to avoid surgery at all costs. My aunt had wrist surgery and the surgeon just fucked her wrists up even more.
Pages: 1 ... 670 671 [672] 673 674 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: