The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 21, 2014, 06:09:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 725 726 [727] 728 729 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 777257 times)
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10890 on: August 25, 2013, 03:03:20 am »

Large people have babies all the time. Sounds like an excuse to make herself feel better so she doesn't have to feel the guilt when the kid gets sucked out piece by piece by a glorified vacuum cleaner. If she's a decent human being, she may regret it later in life. A lot do. She could have had the kid and put him/her up for adoption.

Maybe next time it would be better to use protection to avoid any more instances like this? You'd probably feel even more crummy if there's ever a third time. Sorry, NP :/

PP: I really need to clean my room and spray it with pesticide. Seeing four different bugs within an hour timeframe is a little too much, even for my room.

PP: I'd love it if my 22-year-old sister would finally get her driver's license so then I wouldn't have to drive her to work at McDonald's. Oh, and next semester, she goes to a university. If my 18-year-old brother passes his first driving test, he'd be driving both of them there. With the way things are going, my 14-year-old brother is going to get his before she does.

While I'm still ripping on her, she can be so childish sometimes. Everyone else in the house is fed up with her addiction with Team Fortress 2. I understand that it's fun, but when she has other responsibilities that she knows she has to do, it seems like her computer has kidnapped her until the game is over. Again, I get it, I've been there, but she doesn't seem to understand that she can quit anytime and someone else will take over the character she was (or so I've heard). With seeing how she is with the game, it really irritates the snot out of me that I don't even want to TRY the game. Neither of my game-loving brothers want to play it anymore.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10891 on: August 25, 2013, 04:21:16 am »

Also, I believe in the state of VA, it is illegal to get that abortion in that time frame if she stated that she's been pregnant since May ? And she has to get a talking to 24 hours to convince her not to AND get an ultrasound before the abortion as well [depending on how far away she lives from the clinic]

PP: I love getting tattoos but the healing process just SUCKS. : C

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10892 on: August 25, 2013, 11:49:27 am »

PP: The sudden appearance of a billion different clothing companies attempting to cash in on the southern fraternity-style craze. It's a bunch of companies selling shitty clothes at ridiculous prices, but they slap some sort of recognizeable logo on their clothes and put "Southern" somewhere in their name so people eat that shit up. Southern Tide, Southern Point, Southern Marsh, Southern Proper, Bird Dog Bay, Peach State Pride, Over Under, State Traditions. All overpriced, all garbage, and all immensely popular where I live. And not just that, but the stores that pop up in college towns to sell this stuff whose only selling point is "we're right wing southern business owners and you probably can't afford our stuff." And college kids will sell their organs to be able to buy it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:52:31 am by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10893 on: August 25, 2013, 12:12:15 pm »

Large people have babies all the time. Sounds like an excuse to make herself feel better so she doesn't have to feel the guilt when the kid gets sucked out piece by piece by a glorified vacuum cleaner. If she's a decent human being, she may regret it later in life. A lot do. She could have had the kid and put him/her up for adoption.

Maybe next time it would be better to use protection to avoid any more instances like this? You'd probably feel even more crummy if there's ever a third time. Sorry, NP :/

We were using protection with both of my exes. They were both on birth control and I used condoms with the first one. With the second she is allergic to latex and spermicide so we couldn't use them but she was on birth control.

Also, I believe in the state of VA, it is illegal to get that abortion in that time frame if she stated that she's been pregnant since May ? And she has to get a talking to 24 hours to convince her not to AND get an ultrasound before the abortion as well [depending on how far away she lives from the clinic]

I just looked it up and you can get an abortion up to the 20th week apparently. And I think she is getting those things done before Wednesday.

RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #10894 on: August 26, 2013, 12:21:45 pm »

PP: Losing any of your work keys.
Worse yet: Someone ELSE losing one of them off of a whole key ring. never mind the other million times he's lost them all. If anyone else had pulled this they'd have gotten fired by now.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10895 on: August 26, 2013, 03:41:53 pm »

I once had the security department lose our keyring and they spent two weeks claiming that I'd lost them (I had the card we use to check them out... You check out the keys, you trade the card. You turn them in, you get the card back.) They had even gone as far as claiming I'd finagled a way to get the keys and my card. Then they found them in their office.

Also, they didn't tell us they had them back for another week.

At least, that's what I think.
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #10896 on: August 26, 2013, 06:29:47 pm »

I once had the security department lose our keyring and they spent two weeks claiming that I'd lost them (I had the card we use to check them out... You check out the keys, you trade the card. You turn them in, you get the card back.) They had even gone as far as claiming I'd finagled a way to get the keys and my card. Then they found them in their office.

Also, they didn't tell us they had them back for another week.
I've never lost my keys. Well, never my work keys. I've been at this place 6(+?) years now. My cousins been here 5 and lost his keys a minimum of twice a year every year. How the fuck do you do that? I bought him a lanyard and a separate keyring so he can store his keys when he goes out, or tie them to his belt with the lanyard, after the 3rd loss.

It's at the point where I tell him no until he begs the rest of the family to get them, just so the WHOLE family knows he's lost them. I'm getting very annoyed at how nonchalant they are about it.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10897 on: August 26, 2013, 08:07:20 pm »

PP: God damn am I good at losing jobs

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10898 on: August 28, 2013, 05:03:27 am »

*shakes head and sighs* What did I tell you about stealing people's penguins, Stan?

PP: my OCD is acting up again... I've been looking for a nearby oriental grocery store or at least some place that has a wider selection of foods and dishes and such. Closest one that I've found is hours away. Online shopping is nice, but I would prefer looking at the objects in person (could be less expensive and I can better ensure they get home in one piece).
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10899 on: August 28, 2013, 05:06:06 pm »

PP: Got called into work early yesterday. Worked 12 hours. Get to do this again for the rest of the week. Next day off is sometime next week = 14 full work days, 12+ hours, and thoroughly exhausted.

AP: hella overtime. aww yiss.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10900 on: August 30, 2013, 04:39:40 pm »

PP: Friend of mine participated in a photographing contenst with photo which i took and didn't ask my permission to use it. The photo is a closeup about him but i still own the right to that photo.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10901 on: August 30, 2013, 10:39:00 pm »

Buy me a plane ticket and some more vodka and I will punch him in the face for you.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10902 on: September 01, 2013, 05:33:57 pm »

PP: Had a job interview at Future Shop, I think it went pretty well... Until they got to my employment history. I've only been able to hold my jobs for at least a couple months. I was let go from one for no given reason, but I was let go from the other two because I couldn't keep pace, and that's when the person interviewing me said they're a fast paced job, and I tried to explain that the other two places were different kinds of fast... But I don't think I'll be getting the job.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10903 on: September 02, 2013, 03:15:39 pm »

Buy me a plane ticket and some more vodka and I will punch him in the face for you.
It seems not all problems require violence. We talked about it and we have no problem anymore. In the future all my photos include my watermark and metadata which proves that i own the photo.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10904 on: September 04, 2013, 01:41:03 pm »

PP: Everyones growing up n moving away n shit and im just sitting here masturbating.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Pages: 1 ... 725 726 [727] 728 729 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: