The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 22, 2014, 09:02:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 751   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 859413 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10965 on: September 28, 2013, 07:14:44 pm »

you dont have to give these people their pumpkin spice lattes, their blonde roasts, their salted caramel mochas, their pumpkin loaf, their pumpkin cream muffin, their vegetarian breakfast sandwiches, their croissants... their scones

PP/AP: Life in a Starbucks

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10966 on: September 29, 2013, 06:05:23 am »

PP:  For some reason after installing the lasest batch of windows updates my computer stopped recognizing the hard drive with my boot sector and OS on it.  Multiple reboots and BIOS tweaks later it still wasn't working.  I ended up taking apart the whole thing and checking to make sure all my drive cables were connected.  I didn't see anything wrong but after putting it together again it magically worked.  Still a pain in my ass...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10967 on: September 29, 2013, 02:47:53 pm »

PP: The Association of Culture and Business students are organizing a bar craw. Dear beer god i'm going to die!

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10968 on: September 29, 2013, 09:10:29 pm »

PP: The Association of Culture and Business students are organizing a bar craw. Dear beer god i'm going to die!

I'll see you in alco-heaven then. Going to celebrate my roommate's 21st birthday tomorrow in a city with more bars than you can shake a stick at.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10969 on: September 29, 2013, 11:02:43 pm »

PP: it sucks finishing an awesome anime because you want to see more, or the ending didn't quite pan out how you would have liked.
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #10970 on: September 30, 2013, 10:36:59 am »

PP: Fallout:New Vegas. I lost my old NV saves, and forgot which mods I used. Redownloaded it, and now it's stutters excessively and I hate how everything looks.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10971 on: October 01, 2013, 08:05:24 pm »

PP: Writing a new resume.

I don't have the self-esteem for this shit. "What did you do at your job as a packaging clerk at a fancy hotel?" Oh, I don't know, all of the things you would expect a packaging clerk at a fancy hotel to do.

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10972 on: October 02, 2013, 05:58:48 am »

PP:  Friggin' GTA online.  Apparently all of the servers got wanged and they aren't resetting them?  Or something?  I thought for sure I'd at least be able to get a chance to log in at four in the morning but I guess not...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10973 on: October 02, 2013, 12:37:48 pm »

PP: Lost my job. Awesome.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10974 on: October 02, 2013, 01:58:34 pm »

Sorry to hear that man.

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10975 on: October 06, 2013, 12:45:24 am »

PP: I've worn a rosary-style necklace for over three years now. The cord is stretched out, the beads are faded, and the cross is pretty battered and worn out. Seriously, I never took it off unless I was showering. Well, as a spur of the moment thing, I gave it to my friend. He has renewed his faith, while mine has been wavering, so I figured that right now, it'd mean more to him. On top of it, because I'm a sucker for sentimentality, I wanted him to have some kind of token of my loyalty as a friend and my trust that he'll better himself. All that is well and good, and I don't regret it. However, now I'm freaking out because that rosary was one of my most cherished possessions and I haven't been able to find another like it as a replacement yet. I just got one that I had ordered a few days ago today, but it's too small and there's a little dead Jesus carved into it that wasn't in the pictures. Not a fan of the tiny half-naked dead Jesus. It was only six bucks, so returning it is more trouble than it's worth. Until I find another, though, I'm going to feel weird without it.

On the plus side, it fits pretty well as a bracelet, and I can probably sand Dead Jesus off and restain the wood.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10976 on: October 06, 2013, 01:08:01 pm »

PP: Disappointed in The Walking Dead TV series so far. My only exposure to TWD was the Telltale Adventure game, but a friend said she wanted to start watching it, I was never that interested in it before, even though I love zombie stuff, so I figured I'd give it a shot... The writing is shit, I haven't read the comics, so I'm not sure if this is the show being faithful to the comics, or if they just dunked up the writing for TV. The plot twists are good, but everything else is crap, and I've only seen the first 5 episodes so far.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 01:12:24 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10977 on: October 06, 2013, 02:33:35 pm »

It only goes downhill from there, Yut. Season 2 is a pile of crap and season 3 tried, but...I just couldn't.

As far as the comics go, they aren't that great anymore either, but everything up to the end of the prison/Woodbury arc was pretty solid. Lori was far less annoying, and Andrea was nothing like the way she's portrayed in the show. Carol is the only woman who received far better characterization in the show than in the comic, and even then, you have to wait for it.

TellTale's Walking Dead is far superior to the comic or show at this point.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10978 on: October 06, 2013, 03:13:21 pm »

Yea, once the comic reached the prison arc it really wasn't the same.  I tried to get into the show but couldn't get past the first few episodes, Rick was so poorly cast it was painful.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10979 on: October 07, 2013, 04:17:57 am »

I like The Walking Dead. Maybe my standards for a TV show aren't as high as some of you peoples' but I'm sure I've seen worse. Sure, there are some things about it that annoy me, but I'll still watch the new season when it comes out this Sunday with my family, who are also into it. C:

And to correct Yut:

(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 751   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: