The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 29, 2014, 03:54:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 743 744 [745] 746 747 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 849109 times)
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #11160 on: February 21, 2014, 11:40:15 pm »

It's not a common occurrence in most parts of the southern US, so we aren't as prepared for it as the north. Even those of us who are prepared have trouble because we have to deal with the majority who aren't on the roads, and that is pretty much a huge clusterfuck.

This, and it's made all that much worse by the people who have next to no experience in icy/snowy conditions and overestimate how difficult driving on the roads are. Snow tires and chains aren't even a thing down here, either.
But it's been in the 60's the past few days so maybe we won't have to worry about anymore severe winter weather.

PP: I think I broke my tailbone when I tried to swing out of the van the other day at work and I landed on my ass. At first I thought it was just bruised but it has not gotten any better in the past three days and sometimes hurts more.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11161 on: February 22, 2014, 02:10:20 am »

PP: DD decided to ditch us because he decided saying "Our bartender is so pretty" was  unfunny enough to ditch two wasted dudes in the middle of the city.

At least, that's what I think.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #11162 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:57 am »

PP: Netspend.

Next time I do taxes I'm not going with that pre-paid card bullshit.

I can't access my money and I'm fucking jumping through hopes with outsourced customer care and its a fucking nightmare.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11163 on: February 24, 2014, 07:36:20 pm »

PP: Depression. It's been a while. I see you've brought paranoia, too. Please, just a few days this time, thanks.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11164 on: February 28, 2014, 10:59:05 pm »

PP: broke up with the gf, trying to find an apartment, the lawyers i sought out can't do my case because they're doing a "higher profile fraud case"

fuck you, lawyers.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11165 on: March 01, 2014, 12:03:06 pm »

Thought you had a boyfriend for some reason. Hm. Anyways, sorry to hear that, Hail, breakups suck. *Awkward forum hug*

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11166 on: March 02, 2014, 07:43:41 pm »

PP: We're starting a game of the Star Wars Roleplaying game to play on weeks we don't really feel like playing Pathfinder, and the new GM kinda sucks at his job. We're still in the character creation phase, and if I ask him any questions he just says "IT'S ON PAGE --- OF [book]" or "LOOK IT UP ON WOOKIEEPEDIA". Motherfucker, if I'm asking your moody ass, it's because I already checked that shit and couldn't get a solid answer.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11167 on: March 05, 2014, 09:47:12 am »

PP:  Found out yesterday my dog has severe hip dysplasia (despite his parents being hip certified.)  This is upsetting on so many levels, not least of which is I was sort of justifying the obscene amount of money I've sank into this dog already (AKC registration, obedience training and oh by the way, emergency care because he almost died of kidney failure when he got into something (that we never really did figure out what)) with the thought that we would be able to breed him and maybe make back a little bit of that coin.  Nope, no one is going to pay money to get gimpy puppies.  And the surgery to correct this is of course ridiculously expensive.  I should know by now that any time I manage to have any money in the bank disaster is right around the corner.  I already should also know by now that my ability to pick out dogs is the worst ever.  Run down of last three... sociopathic dog we had to put down, great dog born with a heart defect that was undetectable as a puppy but killed him in just over a year, and now this.  My wife doesn't get why I don't want anymore dogs after this but that's a whole seperate PP.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11168 on: March 05, 2014, 01:13:48 pm »

PP: this neverending bitter winter bullshit.

Im so fucking done.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11169 on: March 08, 2014, 10:07:11 pm »

PP: Our fucking internet. We pay $95 a month for 1.25 mbps. I can barely do anything, watching a youtube video in 480p is a fucking struggle, and I'm amazed I can play online games as well as I can. I'm pretty sure our internet in the 90's when we got our first computer had the same download speed.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11170 on: March 09, 2014, 12:31:56 pm »

PP: I bought myself a nice new bass.

Why is that a PP, you ask?

Well, It ended up ticking my bank account down to zero thats why.

Like, exactly zero.

I mean, I know I shouldnt bitch considering this was AFTER bills, but still like fffwwwuuuuucccckkkk (I work at starbucks I ned alcohooolllll)

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11171 on: March 09, 2014, 02:34:51 pm »

It's okay, I bought a PS4 when I probably shouldn't have. Granted, I didn't know I was going to be fired shortly after.

But muh MGS5.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11172 on: March 09, 2014, 07:59:21 pm »

It's okay, I bought a PS4 when I probably shouldn't have. Granted, I didn't know I was going to be fired shortly after.

But muh MGS5.
Get you some of that free DCUO action.  I hear it looks killer on PS4 and I need people who aren't random internet douches to play with.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11173 on: March 11, 2014, 07:52:08 am »

PP:  Think I dislocated my shoulder playing tug of war with my dogs last night.  We have this rope with a handle in the middle so you can play tug of war with two dogs at the same time.  Which is great until one drops their end and the other runs full speed in the opposite direction.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11174 on: March 13, 2014, 09:40:24 pm »

PP: Redditors.
"I like thing!"
"I respect your opinion, but I don't like thing, and here's my rational explanation as to why!"
"YOU DON'T LIKE THING? YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID"
"LE DOWNVOTES"

Jesus, this is why I prefer 4Chan.

Pages: 1 ... 743 744 [745] 746 747 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: