The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 09:36:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 822842 times)
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #4620 on: September 06, 2010, 04:44:25 am »

It's one thing to go party, it's another to be a complete jackass and get wasted, be loud and obnoxious, and trashing the place. I just don't like parties and that's what my flatmates are all for.
You hit the bull's eye on that one. I couldn't agree with you more. And then they go off in groups, rampaging through the streets and being a nuisance to the rest of the neighborhood. There's drunk teens rummaging outside my house at least three times a week and they always leave behind a mess. I guess this classifies as a PP...

PP2: Having to write up a report about the effects of internet piracy on the music industry. It's ironic (since I download music), and kind of boring. Why, of all the subjects I could have chosen to write about, did I choose internet piracy? *slaps self*

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4621 on: September 06, 2010, 04:59:08 am »

should be writing about video game piracy.  reported billions of dollars lost over the years

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4622 on: September 06, 2010, 05:38:06 am »

PP: Everywhere I go I hear baaaaaaaaaaawing about "Metroid: Other M".
So then I look up some reviews for the hell of it and find out... the game is decent.
Samus' voice actor isn't perfect. Boo-fucking-ho.

Stop whining!

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: September 06, 2010, 06:06:58 am »

should be writing about video game piracy.  reported billions of dollars lost over the years
The criteria says it has to do with music, since it is for the subject music; I forgot to mention that lol. And I think music piracy is a lot more prevalent than video game piracy, but that's just an assumption.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4624 on: September 06, 2010, 06:30:25 am »

PP-My burn is now blistering (two days after I got it). I looked up stuff on the net and apparently I should have gone to hospital >.> too late now, probably going to end up with a massive ugly scar Sad

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4625 on: September 06, 2010, 06:33:53 am »

PP: Everywhere I go I hear baaaaaaaaaaawing about "Metroid: Other M".
So then I look up some reviews for the hell of it and find out... the game is decent.
Samus' voice actor isn't perfect. Boo-fucking-ho.

Stop whining!
Yup.
The criteria says it has to do with music, since it is for the subject music; I forgot to mention that lol. And I think music piracy is a lot more prevalent than video game piracy, but that's just an assumption.
possibly, but it hurts both industries a lot either way

Also, sorry to hear that DarkMilly

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: September 06, 2010, 06:34:57 am »

PP-My burn is now blistering (two days after I got it). I looked up stuff on the net and apparently I should have gone to hospital >.> too late now, probably going to end up with a massive ugly scar Sad
This sounds a bit like laziness XD I don't think it's too late to see a doctor; go see one anyway, because they might be able to do something about it. And think of it more as a massive badass scar. Scars are always badass.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4627 on: September 06, 2010, 06:40:13 am »

I'm not sure there is much they can do two days after I got burned? It's also about the money it costs to go, and finding the time around uni and work. I might try to go to the one at uni tomorrow, but from what I hear it's always hugely full and backed up.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4628 on: September 06, 2010, 06:43:54 am »

PP:  Elitists in general, but especially fighting game guys who say "Simple.  Don't get hit." for any strategy.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4629 on: September 06, 2010, 10:09:40 am »

PP: Can't watch BBCA

FUCKING SATELLITE! FUCKING RAIN!

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #4630 on: September 06, 2010, 11:39:19 am »

You hit the bull's eye on that one. I couldn't agree with you more. And then they go off in groups, rampaging through the streets and being a nuisance to the rest of the neighborhood. There's drunk teens rummaging outside my house at least three times a week and they always leave behind a mess. I guess this classifies as a PP...

That's one of the reasons I don't allow myself to leave the house when I drink. I don't want to be one of THOSE stupid drunk teenagers.  Yes, I am a smug bastard...

PP: Movies that inspire hatred. I saw two of them yesterday (Legally Blonde 2 and The Pacifier) and I mourn for the four hours of my life I will never get back.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 01:28:33 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4631 on: September 06, 2010, 11:42:09 am »

PP: Not falling asleep until 5 AM, stupid noise from outside my room wakes me up about 6 AM, fall asleep again, and am forced to wake up at 9 AM. I guess I should get a regular sleeping pattern again since school starts tomorrow.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4632 on: September 06, 2010, 12:51:35 pm »

That's one of the reasons I don't allow myself to leave the house when I drink. I don't want to be one of THOSE stupid drunk teenagers.  Yes, I am a smug bastard...

Yeah, unfortunately, they come to me. Normally, I don't mind, but when it's like 230 in the morning, that's another matter. BUT ANYWAY, I AM GOING TO GO GET MY WALKER AND YELL AT THEM KIDS TO GET OFF MY LAWN

PP: Flatmate did not know what a Zepplin is/was.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4633 on: September 06, 2010, 02:20:13 pm »

PP:The limited ranges of fanta we get in canada.
Orange grape, and creme. thats it. But they are all tastegasmic.
I just wish we had some spider here...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4634 on: September 06, 2010, 04:38:03 pm »

PP: Went out to get school supplies and such, I wanted a messenger bag. Apparently nobody sells them. So I have to resort to my old one. And then the backpacks all suck, all stupid hipster looking junk.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: