The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 25, 2014, 12:41:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 748   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 731760 times)
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #7140 on: April 02, 2011, 06:14:02 pm »

Pp: the booZe is gone¡

D=

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7141 on: April 02, 2011, 08:00:02 pm »

PP:  The eyedrops I was prescribed for getting rid of the crap on my eyelid are so strong that a few minutes after they go in my eye I can TASTE them.  And they taste horrible.  I didn't even know such a thing was possible.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7142 on: April 02, 2011, 09:33:55 pm »

lol, you have taste-buds in your eyes. Or perhaps you're smelling the drops and your brain tricks you into thinking that you can taste it?

PP: Out of Reese's Pieces that I had gotten on Valentine's Day in 2009, and I'm sad for me.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7143 on: April 03, 2011, 03:49:54 am »

PP: Well my laptop power cable is straight fucked. Gonna have to get my mom's boyfriend to hardwire it into the thing like my last laptop. The end of the cable just before the jack that plugs into the actual laptop got twisted around a bunch and I guess it fucked up the wires inside. I am mad. >:C

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7144 on: April 03, 2011, 07:54:42 pm »

PP: Milady's gone back to Cornwall for the month. I miss her already.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #7145 on: April 03, 2011, 10:44:41 pm »

PP: One day you're best friends with someone, the next you're not, and you can't figure out exactly why. The text messages, phone calls, and Facebook messages just inexplicably stop.

I just don't understand how this could happen. It was all "I can't wait for you to be up here!" Then I finally started and it all fell apart.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7146 on: April 03, 2011, 11:32:04 pm »

PP: Doesn't look like the netbook will be seeing repairs anytime soon.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7147 on: April 03, 2011, 11:39:42 pm »

PP: One day you're best friends with someone, the next you're not, and you can't figure out exactly why. The text messages, phone calls, and Facebook messages just inexplicably stop.

I just don't understand how this could happen. It was all "I can't wait for you to be up here!" Then I finally started and it all fell apart.
I've been in that kind of situation. Several times. Maybe once you get to know me, I'm just plain annoying or something. >.<

Any chance there's something wrong with their phone and/or computer, or you're just jumping to conclusions (I know I have a bad habit of that).

PP: MORE SNOW! GO AWAY ALREADY! 6 months of this is TOO LONG.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7148 on: April 04, 2011, 01:23:21 am »

PP: Well I am borrowing the cable from my moms netbook, but unfortunately I think the jack the plug goes into is a little worn as well, if I rotate the cable in the jack it disconnects, and won't charge the laptop.

Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7149 on: April 04, 2011, 01:27:17 am »

I've been in that kind of situation. Several times. Maybe once you get to know me, I'm just plain annoying or something. >.<

Any chance there's something wrong with their phone and/or computer, or you're just jumping to conclusions (I know I have a bad habit of that).

Oh no, there's not. Our friendship has been on the rocks since January. I think her boyfriend convinced her that the only reason I came to this school is to try and steal her away. She wrote a Facebook note that was about whether or not she could have platonic guy friends and I found out from a mutual friend that was about me. She deleted it once we started talking again. But now it's been almost three weeks since we last spoke.

It was always me inviting her to do stuff, and it got to a point where she was always saying no. At one point she was saying "I'm sorry I've been such a bad friend, I promise it'll get better." It didn't. I see her around (I mean, this school isn't that big, and my best friend's roommate is one of her sorority sisters) but we never speak. One night right before spring break I saw her and she spoke to the friends I was with but just kind of blew me off.

So I've decide that I'm done. If she still wants to be friends, then that's great. But I've pretty much given up. I've concluded that all the stuff she was feeding me about (and I quote) "You mean the world to me and you always will" was just bullshit. The biggest problem I'm having is accepting that it WAS just bullshit, and that apparently she didn't mean any of it. This is a girl I was always there for. I answered her phone calls at one in the morning and I was supportive through all the awful things she went through during her senior year. I don't understand how she could just blow me off like that. It's pretty fucking shitty, in my opinion. Everything I did for her, and she just doesn't care anymore. I think she at the very least owes me an explanation, rather than just pretending like I don't fucking exist.

[/rant]
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 01:29:19 am by Major Cobalt » Logged

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7150 on: April 04, 2011, 01:49:28 am »

Wow. I'm sorry, that really sucks.

I'm wondering if the boyfriend is still influencing her (being controlling, possibly), or she's trying to be nice to your face but doesn't know how to say, "I don't want us to be friends anymore".

I know with my ex I was trying to pull some details (more like "pulling teeth") out of him of why we broke up (after I saw on Facebook that he was in a relationship with someone who had "Liked" his single status several months prior). He told me something, but it just didn't quite feel like that was the answer. Maybe it was and I'm being paranoid that the "other woman" had something to do with it. Lol.

Maybe you need to tell her to stop stringing you along and/or give her an ultimatum or something. Hopefully you'll find the answer you're looking for. :/
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7151 on: April 04, 2011, 01:55:15 am »

Aw man, really sorry to hear that, Cobalt. *Bro Hug*

Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7152 on: April 04, 2011, 02:06:02 am »

Wow. I'm sorry, that really sucks.

I'm wondering if the boyfriend is still influencing her (being controlling, possibly), or she's trying to be nice to your face but doesn't know how to say, "I don't want us to be friends anymore".  

I have no idea. I'd like to say I don't care, but I do. It nags me. He's still in high school, but he came here for my friend's sorority's formal and I saw them both at Wal-Mart earlier tonight (hat's kind of what inspired this whole thing). Never in my life have I just wanted to walk up to a guy a punch him in the mouth like I did then. Not to mention I just don't like him as a person. I don't trust him, and he obviously doesn't trust me. And I know that because that note I mentioned said something about "I'm glad Tommy helped me see this because I couldn't," talking about me having "ulterior motives." Stupid fucker.

Anyway, thanks. It sucks to lose a friend who I thought was so close, but when I think about it I just remember that I have friends here who would never do that to me. This would hurt a lot more if I didn't have them.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:08:12 am by Major Cobalt » Logged

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: April 04, 2011, 05:56:36 am »

PP: Milady's gone back to Cornwall for the month. I miss her already.

your lady is another re-enactor, has good taste in music, Is attractive AND from cornwall....

I really envy you now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          PP

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7154 on: April 04, 2011, 10:33:56 am »

Haha, that makes me feel better.

PP: Oven's broken.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 748   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: