The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 01, 2014, 12:49:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 784407 times)
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #8865 on: November 15, 2011, 12:13:10 am »

PP: I don't know if I'm just losing interest in a lot of things, or it's just the depression talking. It seems like a chore to do the stuff I enjoy(ed). >.<
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #8866 on: November 15, 2011, 08:06:16 am »

PP: I was hanging out with my friend today, and he was constantly being bugged to shit by his girlfriend, because she was mad at him. Why was she mad at him? Because she didn't know where he was, or what he was doing; also, she expected him to ditch his friends so he could wait around for her to finish school, and then pick her up and give her a lift to some nail polish place (or something), expected him to be with her every night of this week (because he took it off work), and just expected a shitload of unreasonable things (lifts when he lives an hour's drive away from her, etc.) and then gets mad at him when he says he can't. She's so god damn selfish and it pisses me (and him) off to no end.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #8867 on: November 15, 2011, 10:41:30 am »

Mechatronics just took the coolest suffix and prefix, turned it into a class, and threw some numbers in it to keep the man away.
Its basically the most blow-jobbinest cocaine-explosionest class out there.
hahah, sadly, no megazords for me:P

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #8868 on: November 15, 2011, 03:13:44 pm »

PP: My trashcan smells like a high-traffic urinal that hasn't been cleaned in several months. Why? BECAUSE MY ROOMMATE PISSED IN IT, THAT'S WHY.

PP: I am just....I'm not a Penn State fan but jesus fucking christ, Paterno should have done more and I hope Sandusky gets what he deserves in prison.

Sandusky going to need to be kept away from general population in prison, because he won't survive if he isn't. It ain't pretty what they do to child molesters in there.

[tl;dr]I got in an argument with some guys about this last night. They think Penn State was right with what they did, while I think they pretty much shit up everything they could in a piss-poor attempt at damage control when the damage is already done. Paterno went to his superiors, who then covered it up. When that happened, he had a moral obligation to go to the police, but it's never as simple as just calling up the feds and telling them what happened. I think Penn State only fired him because the media wanted blood, and Paterno was the most obvious choice. Unfortunately, he won't be remembered for everything he did for the guys he coached or what he did for the university. He'll be remembered for this. The sports media, particularly ESPN, are unjustly crucifying him and Mike McQueary over this rather than the people who actively covered it up, just because their names are more recognizable. What happened is a disgusting crime, but the wrong people are being attacked.[/tl;dr]

That being said, I hope Sandusky fries like an egg. And those two other jokers who tried to cover it up.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:15:56 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8869 on: November 15, 2011, 04:37:42 pm »

I totally agree with you. They used Paterno as a scapegoat when the real person whose done this all isn't getting any heat from it all [other than going to prison]. It sucks, but Paterno DID tell the board about this and they DID NOTHING. But at the same time, Paterno didn't go to the police like he should have and then this could've been over with back then than now. All they did was keep it quiet and now eight kids (teenagers/adults now) have emotional and damaging lives because of what happened. And with the more stories that are coming up, I'm angered more at the board for covering it up and then using Paterno as the one who is to blame for all of it. It kinda upsets me because I remember growing up with Paterno and his legacy and now all people are going to talk about is this. But, I am still wondering why all this started now; that confuses me and I'm still not finding much about it. [tl;dr sports]

PP: I work an open-close shift tomorrow. I am not happy about this.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8870 on: November 15, 2011, 05:34:32 pm »

PP: My trashcan smells like a high-traffic urinal that hasn't been cleaned in several months. Why? BECAUSE MY ROOMMATE PISSED IN IT, THAT'S WHY.

Evict him to a camper van with nothing but his hat, his glasses, and a few empty jars

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #8871 on: November 17, 2011, 02:05:53 pm »

Evict him to a camper van with nothing but his hat, his glasses, and a few empty jars

Would if I could, but the university would probably frown on that. Plus my last camper got blown up in a freak napalm accident.

PP: My computer will sometimes switch over from the wired internet connection to wireless for some reason, and because I'm so far away from the router, the signal is extremely spotty and my connection slows to a crawl.

Some of you guys are technological wizards, anyone know why this is and how I can fix it without just turning the wireless radio?

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8872 on: November 17, 2011, 05:50:41 pm »

PP1: Six women have been attacked in the local area over the last couple of months, one in the university campus. One of these six women was my housemate, and I am really worried for my girlfriend's safety.

PP2: I get the axe out of the shed to find that, just like pretty much everything around here, its haft has grown a nice thick coating of mould. For fuck's sake.

Inform him that he will be cleaning it immediately. This is not negotiable, and will happen. He will not do this again. If he disagrees on any of these points, complain to the people running the accommodation (Seeing as you mentuioned university I'm guessing its halls of residence) and don't shut up until he#s evicted.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8873 on: November 17, 2011, 07:07:50 pm »

PP:  Remember when you had vacation scheduled for the week of Christmas LAST YEAR?  Remember that?  Remember when you got promoted and we told you you would still have that week off?  Remember how you busted your ass to GET promoted because you would get most weekends off?  HAHA.  Well guess what... no vacation for you, you get your old job back AND have to keep doing your new one and oh yea, you get to work Christmas weekend.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8874 on: November 17, 2011, 07:51:48 pm »

PP: Following the PSU incident, a ball boy came out and stated that one of the Syracuse basketball coaches (Fine) has molested him since he was a boy. The victim (now 39) stated that the head coach, Boeheim knew something was wrong, but did nothing to do anything about it. Apparently, there were accusations back in 2003, but nothing was done. So, because of what happened in PSU, this is getting investigated NOW instead of when it happened back in fucking 2003. TBH, whatever the allegation is, it's not really adding up and this is kinda infuriating me because I fear that something might happen to Boeheim much like what happened to Paterno.

I might sound a little shallow about this, but once again, this could've been dealt with 8 years ago. The only reason that I think that this is coming back is because of PSU. It should have been finished and finalized back then, not now. I'm glad that victims are coming out that they were abused, but this one is like ... more of a random and like: HEY I WAS ABUSED TOO I WANT TO BE IN THE PAPERS. Apparently, he did this in 2003 as well, but the police couldn't find enough evidence and news sources didn't think that this was credible to post back then. blarrr
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:55:13 pm by Hailfax » Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8875 on: November 17, 2011, 10:04:27 pm »

PP: Shitty day at work and my credit card was declined. Fuckmothering awesome.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8876 on: November 17, 2011, 10:39:25 pm »

Hey. Hey everybody.

Tomorrows Friday.

You're welcome.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8877 on: November 17, 2011, 11:50:35 pm »

PP: Temporarily stopped having friends over on Fridays for a couple months. Stupid holidays and people caring about their "families". Bah humbug.

PP2: The temperature has gone way up here and made hunting crappy.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8878 on: November 18, 2011, 02:31:31 pm »

PP: Fired...

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8879 on: November 18, 2011, 04:28:56 pm »

What happened Yut?

PP: Doubts and bad thoughts in my head. I wish I could just switch my brain off sometimes.

Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: