The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 22, 2014, 08:19:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 751   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 859384 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9465 on: April 13, 2012, 03:31:45 pm »

PP:  There will never be a Bulletstorm 2.  Bah...
This so much. :C

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9466 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:17 pm »

PP: I don't know how to let go. My ex has a new man (a Musician. Naturally) and i'm mad. I have to move on, but shit like this isn't helping... She have moved on her life and i haven't. I'm still depressed and mad. Living alone doens't help.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9467 on: April 13, 2012, 09:31:17 pm »

PP: I don't know how to let go. My ex has a new man (a Musician. Naturally) and i'm mad. I have to move on, but shit like this isn't helping... She have moved on her life and i haven't. I'm still depressed and mad. Living alone doens't help.

I know how you feel. My wife is bragging about sleeping with some guy and it's only been a month. Meanwhile I am still single because I don't date people just for sex and I'm looking for a real relationship. Plus I suck at talking to women >.>

PP: My trip to stay with my friend has been postponed until next month. FML

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9468 on: April 13, 2012, 09:39:55 pm »

do what Dane Cook said

tell her he should get a tatoo pointin to her and i just realized how innapropro this is yeah i said inapropro come at me please do im lonely and cant eat all these donuts alone while feeling good about myself.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9469 on: April 13, 2012, 10:52:44 pm »

PP: When Stan types on drugs.

At least, that's what I think.
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #9470 on: April 14, 2012, 06:53:48 am »

PP : My speciality's secretariat decided to take two weeks of holidays when they were supposed to verify and approve our internship papers (although they were supposed to get them signed and approved by March), so I've been for two weeks in forced stand-by, waiting for them to come back... worst of all, I needed those papers to break the contract with my previous housing, so I'll have two rents to pay this months... the joys of administration...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:55:29 am by FireFog » Logged

Engrish as second language
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9471 on: April 14, 2012, 06:41:22 pm »

PP: Mom is gonna force me to go to college if I don't get a job. :/

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9472 on: April 14, 2012, 06:52:02 pm »

...Then go to college? That is the dumbest PP so far. Out of all of them. Before the crash, after the crash, all of them.

I am about to do hard Fucking work until 3 in the morning, I wish someone forced my dumb ass to go to college.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9473 on: April 14, 2012, 08:58:29 pm »

...Then go to college? That is the dumbest PP so far. Out of all of them. Before the crash, after the crash, all of them.

I am about to do hard Fucking work until 3 in the morning, I wish someone forced my dumb ass to go to college.

Actually, no. Forcing someone to go to college before they're ready is what's dumb.
Forcing someone to do something besides lay around all day (not implying that's what you're doing, Yut, because I don't know) isn't dumb. But trying to make someone go to college because there's nothing else to do is stupid. There are thousands of kids who go to college unprepared and drop out because someone forced them to go, or they thought they were expected to.

PP: Can't go to the Braves game tomorrow.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9474 on: April 14, 2012, 09:20:22 pm »

Since we're talking about hitting them books:

PP: Just realized how screwed I am for the Math final on Monday. I calculated it and if I get a 40%, I can still pass the course with .67 on my GPA. If that's the 50-55% range.
Shit. I wish I told my dumbass Grade 12 self to take Calculus, but noooooo, I didn't need that shit I said. Fuck you past self.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9475 on: April 14, 2012, 10:57:54 pm »

Actually, no. Forcing someone to go to college before they're ready is what's dumb.
Forcing someone to do something besides lay around all day (not implying that's what you're doing, Yut, because I don't know) isn't dumb. But trying to make someone go to college because there's nothing else to do is stupid. There are thousands of kids who go to college unprepared and drop out because someone forced them to go, or they thought they were expected to.
I wont lie, I pretty much just lay around all day. All attempts at finding a job have been fruitless, but I'd much rather have a job than go to college. Especially when I have no idea what I want to do. It'd be a waste of my time and money. All of my friends in college tell me nothing but how terrible it is, and how depressed they are being there. Only 2 of my friends tell me they enjoy it, the other 10 or so say otherwise. One of the worst mistakes you can make is go into college without any idea as to what you want to do. Maybe I'll go when I know what I want to do for a living, but for now, I just want to make some money.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9476 on: April 14, 2012, 11:33:39 pm »

My wife is bragging about sleeping with some guy and it's only been a month.

I know I don't really know your or your wife, but I do know about girls (being one, and being very close to a lot of girls), and I can say that this behaviour very much suggests the opposite of being ok or of having moved on. In fact it's normally something a girl does because she wants to see if it is possible for anyone to actually 1: find her attractive or 2:love her. It mostly shows a huge insecurity about themselves as women, and the fact she is 'bragging' to you about it either means she wants you to hurt like she is, to try and see your reaction/whether you still care about her, or to try and assert herself as still desirable because she isn't actually sure anymore. Normally a sign of actually moving on is when they stop sleeping around and either start focusing on old hobbies or interests, or when they start talking about one guy in particular, and not about sleeping with them, but sort of just in passing (though they will mention him a lot).

I have seen this cycle with 3 of my closest girl friends who I have known for over 10 years, and it always how they react to a break up with someone who they really really loved.

I don't know if anyone actually wanted to know this, or if actually helps anyone in anyway, but I figured I would share my knowledge and experience anyway.

Now back on topic
PP- 4 days after being bitten, my leg still hurts a lot and looks really gross, also my arm has been hurting heaps because of the damn tetanus shot I had to get because of the bite.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9477 on: April 14, 2012, 11:58:36 pm »

I wont lie, I pretty much just lay around all day. All attempts at finding a job have been fruitless, but I'd much rather have a job than go to college. Especially when I have no idea what I want to do. It'd be a waste of my time and money. All of my friends in college tell me nothing but how terrible it is, and how depressed they are being there. Only 2 of my friends tell me they enjoy it, the other 10 or so say otherwise. One of the worst mistakes you can make is go into college without any idea as to what you want to do. Maybe I'll go when I know what I want to do for a living, but for now, I just want to make some money.

It seems like your mom should be at least somewhat satisfied by your attempts to find a job, although I dunno how she is. For me, when my dad wanted me to get a job, I told him I was putting out applications and that was enough to get him off my back. But I do know people who caught flak from their parental units until they found jobs (and even then, some were still catching hell for not working enough hours). But you're making a good decision in not starting school until you know what to do. However, it might be a good idea to enroll in a community college (if there's one near you) and taking some classes part-time because, assuming you do intend to go to college eventually, you could get some of your core classes out of the way. Having a few credit hours on an application never hurts in the job hunt, either.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9478 on: April 15, 2012, 02:35:47 am »

Putting off college is the easiest way to just wind up not going to college. Don't know what you want to do? Do what the major says and take some general ed classes and get them out of the way until you figure out what you want to do, because lazing around all day is quite possibly the worst way to figure out what you want to do. And of course college sucks, It's high school but harder. Except when It's easier. Or you can take the shitty route I took and bounce from manual labor job to manual labor job until you hopefully find one that doesn't make you shit blood or fear that your coworkers are going to be waiting by your car after work so they can "beat up the faggot" who wore a purple shirt. And If she's offering to pay, you're missing the chance of a lifetime

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9479 on: April 15, 2012, 03:26:12 am »

No, I'd be paying. If she was paying, then I'd go for it.

Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 751   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: