The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 23, 2014, 12:01:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 820155 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #390 on: September 19, 2009, 10:04:17 pm »

PP: Renting a game, only to have it freeze on me at a certain point near the beginning, impeding my progress in the game entirely. Its like somebody took a pencil compass to the back of the thing.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #391 on: September 19, 2009, 10:16:05 pm »

PP: My roommate. Is asleep. On my fucking bed.

Wake his ass the fuck up.
Problem solved.

It's what I'd do.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #392 on: September 19, 2009, 11:23:19 pm »

Or draw stuff on his face with Permanent Marker.
Or piss on his bed.

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 19, 2009, 11:39:39 pm »

Wake his ass the fuck up.

Seriously TZ.  you need to stop letting people walk all the fuck over you.  hold your hands palm down, put them between your legs, and squeeze.  Now go talk to him as if you got a pair maggot!  Tongue
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #394 on: September 20, 2009, 12:11:41 am »

PP: So I like the show "Destroyed in Seconds" it's a great show if you love watching shit, well, get blown the hell up.
One thing that drives me insane about the show though is that in a lot of clips they throw in extra sounds, usually screams from members of a crowd, screams that you have heard in lots of other TV shows and movies, and a lot of these small additions are really annoying, as they are constantly played over and over again.
A lot of these screams added to the crowd are unfitting, the added screams sound like a person being hit by a car, or being beat up, or in some sort of danger themselves, like they, themselves are in some danger themselves, when they are in no danger, only the person they are watching.

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 20, 2009, 12:27:29 am »

WARNING: The following contains excessive use of the word "fuck." TZ is mad, please.

I did wake him up. I told him to get in his own fucking bed. He didn't fucking budge.

Tomorrow I'm telling him how the fuck things are going to happen, and if he doesn't comply, I'm out. You might wonder how that would be bad for him, but I'm the one who brought the flatscreen, the entertainment system, half of the video games, the window fan, the trash can, and the fridge. When you put it like that, I own most of this goddamn room, yet I'm the one who doesn't feel at home.

I'm the one who cleans up the messes. I'm the one who takes the trash out. I clean up the empty soda cans and candy wrappers around his desk and under the bunkbed. I pick up his bedding from the floor and put it back on his mattress. I find my hair brush and combs on his desk. I find office supplies I bought on his desk. I find a pair of headphones that were tucked away in my desk drawer jammed into his iPod. I wake up and hear him putting on my cologne sometimes. He scoffs when I nicely ask him to take the trash out one time. He has the gall to complain about me hanging my towels and washcloths on the towelrack on the door, even though he just tosses his on the pile of laundry on the floor by his dresser that makes it impossible to even open the door all the way. He waits until I go down to do my laundry, then runs down after me hoping he can throw his in, too. He tosses his muddy shorts in with my whites, turning them into off-whites. He asks me to get stuff for him because he's too fucking lazy to get up and get it himself. He spills shit all over my rug, then uses my bottled water to clean it up. He jokes and says that I'm doing my "womanly duty" when I clean up so the room won't look like a fucking landfill. He lets his friends barge in whenever they damn well please. He smoked pot in the room all fucking weekend, even after I asked him nicely to smoke somewhere else and explained why I don't want it in the room. AND NOW HE'S PASSED THE FUCK OUT IN MY MOTHERFUCKING BED AND PREVENTING ME FROM GETTING SOME MOTHERFUCKING SLEEP, AND I HAVE FINALLY MOTHERFUCKING LOST IT.

I used to be best friends with this asshole, but I can tell right now that this isn't going to work out. I'm fucking done. I can't put up with it anymore! I am not letting that son of a bitch ruin my freshman year, because motherfucker it has been shitty enough already.

You're right, Boomstick. I do let people walk all over me, and I need to fix that. Starting with this bastard sleeping on my fucking bunk.

[/TZRAGE]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 12:31:08 am by Taco Zombie » Logged
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 20, 2009, 12:51:49 am »

There you go TZ.  And honestly, if you asked him and his friends not to smoke pot in the room, as soon as they didn't abide my wishes, I would have called the fucking cops.  That is just fucking stupid of him.  And yes, get the fuck out of there.  And spread rumors about how he woke you up several times in the middle of the night with his hand reaching towards your crotch.
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 20, 2009, 06:31:25 am »

PP: Steam free weekends, I get two days of "Connection error: Sorry, the steam servers are too busy to serve your download at present."
What the hell is the point is in it if I can't play the fucker?
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #398 on: September 20, 2009, 11:11:27 am »

PP: Spilled Grizzly all over my room last night. So at 1:30 in the morning, while I'm tired as fuck, I had to sweep up tobacco from my floor (which is, luckily, hardwood), all the while hoping my dad didn't decide to come in. Of course, I'd MUCH rather my dad have come in than my mom. I'm not sure how he'd react to that, but I do have a pretty good idea how she'd react. And by 'react' I mean flip a Goddamn shit.

I lost about half of what I had left. And the pisser of it is that spilling the stuff put me out of the mood for it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 02:06:10 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 20, 2009, 11:19:37 am »

Your hilarious typo requires a S to fix.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #400 on: September 20, 2009, 11:44:02 am »

You're right, Boomstick. I do let people walk all over me, and I need to fix that. Starting with this bastard sleeping on my fucking bunk.

Good on you, mate. If I were in your place and he ignored me when I told him to go to his own bed, I would have picked the fucker up and chucked him on the floor.

As for the rest of it, that is just not on.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 20, 2009, 01:21:19 pm »

Small Rant ahead:

PP: My fucking friend who can't answer some god damn English questions on his own, and has to bug me while I'm trying to do them and try to get answers from me. He's so fucking annoying, I said if he phones again, I'm not here at all.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 20, 2009, 01:30:17 pm »

PP: (related to above) People who don't use the internet.  Not people who don't get ON the internet, but the people that while on the internet ask stupid questions of friends, and other people.  It's called Google.  It is your friend.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #403 on: September 20, 2009, 03:34:08 pm »

PP: Fucking Star Choice Digital Box, can't enjoy TV anymore. All I'm trying to do is enjoy Star Wars Episode V, but I can't because the digital box is a piece of shit.
A lot of the channels constantly cut out every 5 seconds, those are the channels I want to watch most of the time conveniently enough.

EDIT:
PP: None of my friends are online on MSN. Sad
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:40:08 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2009, 09:03:04 pm »

PP: Freaking out thinking my computer was about to crash and worried that I might lose the drawing I'm working on. Tried to look everywhere trying to save it, only to realize my computer was acting normal...and my drawing was on paper.

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: