The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 30, 2014, 05:07:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 767335 times)
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 20, 2009, 09:12:33 pm »

MLE, I need to see said drawing.
anyman82
Half-Life

The guy who wanders in occasionally

View Profile Email
« Reply #406 on: September 20, 2009, 09:35:04 pm »

Not being able to afford college.

Let us go singing as far as we go: the road will be less tedious. -Virgil-
Ransom.My.Heart
ARC Support Staff

I held myself up for ransom...but I'm pretty cheap

tinakerns12@hotmail.com ceruleanlimes12 cho_granger12@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #407 on: September 20, 2009, 11:05:18 pm »

PP: So, on the way home from Fort Wayne...I notice my cellphone has died. So...naturally I plug it into my car charger...it won't turn on. Risking life and Bunny (my car) I struggle whilst going 85...er I mean 65 yeah...to get my laptop to plug my cellphone into that charger thinking that perhaps my car charger is faulty. Nope...my phone still refuses to take any charge. So...the girl addicted to her phone...is without it...because of the stupid battery. Oh...and let's note...it's only like 2 months old.

I see you
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 21, 2009, 01:33:02 am »

Most electronics either fail within 6 months or last a few years anyway :U
Buddleia
Civillian Police

sheppard_sophie@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #409 on: September 21, 2009, 03:44:11 pm »

Pet-related peeve: I was snuggling my hamster, and he just kicked me in the eye. Ow. x_o

Warning- is capable of distracting a platypus
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #410 on: September 21, 2009, 04:44:28 pm »

PP: Drill practice this Saturday. That means I'm working just 7 hours instead of 4. If I tell Sarge I can't go because I have to work, he will kick me off the team because he is that unreasonable and thinks drill should be priority numero uno--above work, friends, and family.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #411 on: September 21, 2009, 05:15:44 pm »

PP: Horror movies suck these days. If I can watch a commercial for a movie for about 3 seconds and figure out that it's a lame horror movie before being told what the movie is about, or the title even, then chances are it's another bad, and predictable thriller/horror movie.

On the topic of horror movies...
PP: They're making a "Saw VI", yeah. Stop it already. Those movies stopped being good around the third one, you're just kicking the skeletal remains of a dead horse.

On the topic of movies in general...
PP: Stop making those shitty Parody Movies, Scary Movie 1 and 2 were alright, at most, now they're all the same boring, stupid shit that only a person with the brain efficiency of a squirrel would find funny. Here's a movie for you, "Overused Genre Movie".

Now on the topic of TV...
PP: These lame Comedy Sketch shows like MadTV and Royal Canadian AirFarce, they used to be funny, but now they're not. Worst of all, the actors on Royal Canadian AirFarce are all about 50, not that they're bad actors, but they've been doing the show for how long? I think it might be time to end the show, or get new, younger Actors.

PP: These Mac and PC commercials, like MadTV and Royal Canadian AirFarce, funny at first, now just dumb. Apple is so full of themselves. They're latest commercial about innovation, where PC says that Mac has a cable that pops out when somebody trips over it, he's talking about it like its a new thing, yeah, it's not new, the original Xbox had that back in 2001. And I'm sure that some controllers and electronic devices that are linked to a computer or whatever still have that.
I mean, I know some people have sort of a messy set up for their computers, but for the most part, you should have the cables behind your desk, or wherever people WON'T trip over them. And Mac's don't have a whole lot of cables to begin with. I mean, what's are you going to trip over? There's no video game controllers, your mouse and keyboard should be on your desk, same with your speakers, the power cable should be behind the desk plugged into the power outlet.

M-m-m-m-m-multi-rant!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:34:02 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

meilyxxiv@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 21, 2009, 06:32:06 pm »

PP: Spirit week is at my school next week. I'm peeved because there is a major lack of spirit at this school so I feel ridiculous for even trying to participate. The student body originally had a Harry Potter themed day. I was hyped up about that...but it got rejected. And replaced with 80's day. :\

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister -shifty eyes-
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #413 on: September 21, 2009, 06:45:29 pm »

I know how you feel. Because of a really strict dress code, the options available to my school are always really limited. It's always the same thing: college sports/hat day, decades day, pajama day, crazy <insert article of clothing here> day, and school spirit day.

And I have three of my four classes at the charter school, which doesn't acknowledge spirit/homecoming week and won't us participate in the activities if it violates the dress code, which is pajama and hat day, which everyone knows are the two best ones.

PP: My school's uptight, shitty-ass, unnecessary dress code. We can't wear camouflage because the school board is out of touch with reality. That's absolutely ridiculous.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #414 on: September 21, 2009, 06:51:23 pm »

PP: Our school doesn't enforce the Dress Code well enough.
75% of the women look like prostitutes, it drives me nuts, and then you have the pot-heads with T-Shirts that have Weed on them that say stuff like "Quit Bitchin' and Start Smokin'" and stuff like that.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #415 on: September 21, 2009, 10:14:21 pm »

PP: Being really sick, and desperately needing to study for a test, work on my oral presentation, and finish my assignment. Which all have to be done on thursday!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 22, 2009, 01:45:33 am »

PP: 0600, I propose we move it back two hours.
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 22, 2009, 12:24:10 pm »

PP: It's 1430 EST and no Jenny...

I feel like an idjit....it's Tuesday not Thursday
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:41:24 pm by Boomstick » Logged
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #418 on: September 22, 2009, 12:56:40 pm »

PP: Internet just walking the fuck out on me.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 22, 2009, 06:43:09 pm »

PP: My laptop has to be sent back to dell to be replaced, and I got my new netbook today. Problem is, not even an hour after setting it up, a third of the screen flickers and goes completely black.

I'm going to hunt down the makers of Acer and bludgeon them to death with this $300 piece of shit.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: