The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 12:20:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 764594 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8130 on: July 26, 2011, 07:35:35 pm »

Yep. Apparently she looked into my history and found things that I didn't search for.

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8131 on: July 26, 2011, 07:42:34 pm »

Well shit, son.

Normally I'd have something else to say, but words escape at this point.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8132 on: July 27, 2011, 01:55:18 am »

Yep. Apparently she looked into my history and found things that I didn't search for.
Shared computer?  Why is she looking through your stuff anyways?

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #8133 on: July 27, 2011, 02:05:41 am »

PP: A few days ago, I pulled back the sheet on my bed and found a live centipede.

PP2: Have too much crap in my room to easily spray for bugs.
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8134 on: July 27, 2011, 02:09:16 am »

PP: A few days ago, I pulled back the sheet on my bed and found a live centipede.
Great, now I'm going to be paranoid about this for a while.  of all bugs, centipedes probably scare me the most.

PP:  Holy shit I was wrong, thinking about centipedes made every scary looking bug I ever saw on Cracked to flash in my head and I'm not sure if I can sleep after that.

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #8135 on: July 27, 2011, 02:39:45 am »

Lol, sorry. Sleep with a clown shoe.

It's actually not the first time I've seen a centipede down here in the basement. I've also had spiders, flies, moths, mosquitoes, crane flies, ants, pill bugs and several other types of bugs down here. I once slept without any covers on my feet (except for socks), and I woke up with five bites on my feet and ankles. I hate them buggies, but my laziness wins over the want to spray for bugs. >.< More pet peeves right there.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8136 on: July 27, 2011, 08:11:03 am »

PP: A steamburn on my arm.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: July 27, 2011, 09:34:29 am »

I always use Google Chrome's Incognito, just to my parents can't piss me off for anything I do on the internet.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8138 on: July 27, 2011, 12:16:34 pm »

Shared computer?  Why is she looking through your stuff anyways?

Shared computer/ hacked account.

She's been really really freaking out lately, I'm actually pretty sure she's manic depressive, but she can't get any help, as her mom doesn't believe anything.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8139 on: July 28, 2011, 02:06:58 am »

PP: Kids these days. When I was at future shop the other day with my friend, my friend bumped into an old friend of his and they started talking, a car pulled up, a woman got out along with her son who appears to be my age, maybe older, wearing this ridiculous hoodie that stretched down, not even kidding, past his knees, halfway down his lower legs.
I tried googling such a monstrosity to find a picture, but the closest I could find were these womens dresses that have hoods on them.

EDIT:
PP2: Nintendo. They're dropping the 3DS to $169 August 12, which is cool. But here's another thing, you purchase or have purchased a 3DS before then and you get 10 free NES games, early, and 10 free GBA games. Nintendo has no plans to make the 10 GBA games available to the general public, and those 10 games are some of the best GBA games there was, like Super Mario Advanced 3, Mario Kart, and Metroid Fusion.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:10:48 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8140 on: July 28, 2011, 06:45:09 am »

PP: Kids these days. When I was at future shop the other day with my friend, my friend bumped into an old friend of his and they started talking, a car pulled up, a woman got out along with her son who appears to be my age, maybe older, wearing this ridiculous hoodie that stretched down, not even kidding, past his knees, halfway down his lower legs.
I tried googling such a monstrosity to find a picture, but the closest I could find were these womens dresses that have hoods on them.
So cloaks are coming back into style? awesome. Tongue

Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8141 on: July 28, 2011, 07:36:03 am »

PP2: Nintendo. They're dropping the 3DS to $169 August 12, which is cool. But here's another thing, you purchase or have purchased a 3DS before then and you get 10 free NES games, early, and 10 free GBA games. Nintendo has no plans to make the 10 GBA games available to the general public, and those 10 games are some of the best GBA games there was, like Super Mario Advanced 3, Mario Kart, and Metroid Fusion.
So I got 14 days to buy a 3DS for 20 free games... hm...  Good deal if you consider what their original prices were.

PP:  Anyway, we got transported back to the 60s with this story:
http://www.care2.com/causes/arkansas-high-school-wont-let-african-american-student-be-valedictorian.html
A little quote to get the anger flowing:  "An Arkansas high school would not let a black student be valedictorian of her class even though she had the highest grade-point average because school administrators were concerned a black valedictorian would create a “big mess” at the predominately white school."

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: July 28, 2011, 07:40:47 am »

PP: Procrastination.

PP2: Finding someone to cover my shift, when I was given that shift on a day I said I can't work anymore.

PP3: The Blackboard site for my Uni is having glitches, and one of those glitches happened to be when the date for my deferred examination is. I went to the student services to find out, and its this Saturday..

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8143 on: July 28, 2011, 07:44:43 am »

How do you collect on those games? Primmy bought a 3DS and she'd probably like to know.

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8144 on: July 28, 2011, 08:34:47 am »

@Zebia.  That made me laugh.  Because tales of racism and stupidity spread across the nation isn't messy at all.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: