The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 09:33:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 822827 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9480 on: April 15, 2012, 07:34:37 am »

Isn't there a BC version of OSAP?

Ninja'd: 863
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9481 on: April 15, 2012, 09:08:29 am »

If you're paying, how can she force you to do it?

PP: Got lost while walking the dogs. I don't know the area round my parents' new house at all.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #9482 on: April 15, 2012, 09:50:18 am »

PP: Doing a degree that I don't want to, and not being able to get out of it because of my parents. I can appreciate the need for Business as a back up...but I really don't give a damn about it. My motivation to do the work is so damn low I might as well not do the degree, I hardly learn anything from it. I have a creative mind, not a corporate one, and I'm pretty sure I can find a job in the film industry...all I've ever heard from people who went to uni was not to do a course which you don't enjoy, but I'm stuck here.

PP2: Trying to move out, and realizing whatever government benefits I could get as a student living away from home, are forfeit because my parents earn too much.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9483 on: April 15, 2012, 09:57:06 am »

Over $160,000 gross income, eh?
That's how it is here, so just assuming.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9484 on: April 15, 2012, 11:51:52 am »

Isn't there a BC version of OSAP?
No idea what that is.

If you're paying, how can she force you to do it?
She'd get me student loans to pay for me to go to college, which I'd have to pay back later.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9485 on: April 15, 2012, 11:55:43 am »

PP: It is only this weekend I find out about anarchist folk-punk.

Pat the Bunny, I LOVE YOU.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9486 on: April 15, 2012, 12:44:30 pm »

No idea what that is.
She'd get me student loans to pay for me to go to college, which I'd have to pay back later.

Essentially government money for tuition, based on loans and grants.

Right, Ontario Student Assistance Program.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:48:53 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9487 on: April 15, 2012, 02:07:48 pm »

Speaking of school...

PP: With all my University stuff, I'll be lucky if I'm only like $50,000 in debt by the end. Ugh...

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9488 on: April 15, 2012, 02:18:19 pm »

I still don't get it, but OK.

PP: Went to pick up some old Warhammer 40K from the old family house, intending to sell it. Got lost on the way back and got back here about two hours later than I should have done. Oh, and guess what? The Warhammer was gone. No freakin' clue what happened to it but I'm guessing my dad must have already sold it.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9489 on: April 15, 2012, 03:01:38 pm »

Speaking of school...

PP: With all my University stuff, I'll be lucky if I'm only like $50,000 in debt by the end. Ugh...

Shit.

PP: Forgot about the debt part once you're out on your ass after you graduate.
The Tom Nook of University.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9490 on: April 15, 2012, 04:00:50 pm »

I'm too young n dumb to have a solid opinion on this.

But I say fuck school, do something that makes you happy regardless if youre makin money from it.

I'm too young n dumb to have a solid opinion on this.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9491 on: April 15, 2012, 06:34:19 pm »

PP: Someone complained about my water balloon launcher
RIP the most fun thing ever Sad

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Newb8D
PANTS!!!
Civillian Police

You WILL be mine, pants. MINE. FOREVER.

View Profile
« Reply #9492 on: April 15, 2012, 08:04:35 pm »

PP: Internet went down for a while.
AP: It's back, of course.

8D  (8  8P  (8<  >8P  8(  D8  8O  8S  8B  <l8D  8I)

Welcome to the 8th dimension.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9493 on: April 15, 2012, 11:42:03 pm »

Well, I was all alone, and now my girlfriend of 4 years has left me. Now I've got nobody. Everyone in my life is the same, text on the other side of a computer screen. I need contact, I need a hug. I'm so fucking alone, and I don't want to do this any more.

At least, that's what I think.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9494 on: April 16, 2012, 01:23:10 am »

I know I don't really know your or your wife, but I do know about girls (being one, and being very close to a lot of girls), and I can say that this behaviour very much suggests the opposite of being ok or of having moved on. In fact it's normally something a girl does because she wants to see if it is possible for anyone to actually 1: find her attractive or 2:love her. It mostly shows a huge insecurity about themselves as women, and the fact she is 'bragging' to you about it either means she wants you to hurt like she is, to try and see your reaction/whether you still care about her, or to try and assert herself as still desirable because she isn't actually sure anymore. Normally a sign of actually moving on is when they stop sleeping around and either start focusing on old hobbies or interests, or when they start talking about one guy in particular, and not about sleeping with them, but sort of just in passing (though they will mention him a lot).

I have seen this cycle with 3 of my closest girl friends who I have known for over 10 years, and it always how they react to a break up with someone who they really really loved.

Well all her behavior is doing is pissing me and all of her friends off. They're all disgusted with the way she has been treating me and herself since we broke up.

I wont lie, I pretty much just lay around all day. All attempts at finding a job have been fruitless, but I'd much rather have a job than go to college. Especially when I have no idea what I want to do. It'd be a waste of my time and money. All of my friends in college tell me nothing but how terrible it is, and how depressed they are being there. Only 2 of my friends tell me they enjoy it, the other 10 or so say otherwise. One of the worst mistakes you can make is go into college without any idea as to what you want to do. Maybe I'll go when I know what I want to do for a living, but for now, I just want to make some money.

I'm right there with you Yut. I went to college without knowing what I wanted to do and wasted three years of my life before dropping out. Now I can't get a good job because all I have had is fast food jobs and everyone wants experience that I can't get without being hired. But I still don't want to go back to school. It feels like such a waste of time to me. I sat in a classroom for 3 years not learning a damn thing that I didn't already know. I learn more spending two hours on Wikipedia or Cracked than I did in my entire time at college. When I graduate I had a plan for what I wanted to be (a librarian) but then you have to worry about whether the college actually has the program. No colleges in the entire state of Virginia had a Library Science program so I let my parents talk me into doing Liberal Arts which is basically one of the most worthless degrees ever and now I am 23. I've been out of high school 5 years. Even if I had the money to pay out-of-state tuition and to the Librarian program I wouldn't because that would be another 4-6 years at college because it's a Master's degree program and I am tired of school.

TL;DR - Don't go to college and waste your life if you don't know what you want to be because it is a total waste of time.

PP: Ex-Wife moved out of her trailer so I went by to get the last of my stuff and she left the place in a total mess. It looked like dishes hadn't been one since I left a month ago and there was trash and shit everywhere. My mom, my friends, and I spent 7 hours packing and cleaning that house because my name was on the lease and the landlady was threatening me with court if it wasn't cleaned.

Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: